Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ballshroom guy, it will never get better if you scratch it, that's not just a saying. And unless you buy the expensive single treatment tinea creams, you need to apply it twice a day after washing the area for weeks or even months, and persist for a week after symptoms end. And you need to be very regular about washing your sheets and underwear.

Jock itch cream is specifically designed for the tinea that inhabits your 'nads, so don't cheap out and buy the foot stuff like I did before Iearnt better.

Ask your doctor for a cortisone cream to mix with the tinea cream amd speed the healing. Be fully honest with your GP about your addictive scratching history. You will have weakened the skin, likely meaning it'll take longer to treat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Shayu posted:

If your worst confession is that you privately find something arousing then maybe just do not confess? We all think some weird things, no need to confess, it is just human nature to think about perversions.

Your own fetish must be particularly foul, brutal and disturbing. Send it in, you know you want to.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

... there are probably deec alternatives to armed revolution but im okay with hanging the rich

Peopld who say "deec", along with those who say "tendies", will be the first against the wall.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

About all the advice so far for kissy therapist goon assumes that she want a relationship with him. She stayed a bit after one session to chat with him, and after a session where he was sobbing uncontrollably about his tragic history with women, was driven to briefly hold his hands and kiss him, possibly very briefly, and probably out of pity. This doesn't necessarily mean she would want to date him.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

maskenfreiheit posted:

... maybe give professional poker a shot - a relatively small small bankroll of like 50k would probably be enough to find out if you had the stuff if you stuck to low limit tables and actually focused on learning rather than just throwing money around....

And another sucker loses their entire fortune to gambling addiction. "Hey it's my money... I can stop any time I want." etc
etc.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Email the dominatrix saying have been considering firing Carl due to the photos. Offer to let the matter go if you're invited to one of their sessions and Carl has funnels inserted in his rear end, mouth and dickhole for you to poo poo and piss in. Eat out beforehand, make the meal a huge one with lots of drinks and bill it as 'Executive stress relief'.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Uhoh, I see I'm 2090 posts behind ITT, so will never catch up. Can someone tell me or link to any developments with the guy who was loving his ex-psychotherapist? Last I remember is he was toying with the idea of leaving her but the relationship didn't sound hopeless and she was hot and great in the sack (OK I might have fantasised that last bit myself).

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Stay safe, Original Puppet Master.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Is it true that Junior Bush used to call the presidential chef at all hours of the night to have him make Big macs with a hole that he could stick his dick through and then the first lady would blow him/eat the big mac?

Sir, this is a McDonalds drivethrough.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

na dude, it's completely normal to black out and threaten innocent people's lives and joke about murdering kids to their parent, who you used to gently caress.

That's like a totally normal thing and you're just yuckin' it up with the rest of us, lol such a card u are

Yeah, it's not like getting off the booze should be an option just because his drunken behaviour ended his relationship and is now prompting a restraining order against him and jail time if he gets drunk and breaches it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Transphobic guy: Yes, find a good psychotherapist. Many of us inherit prejudices, most of us have mixed feelings about a number of issues, and many of us sometimes get urges contrary to our stated gender preference. Yet few experience your levels of self hatred.

Most of us, as we grow, learn to better understand what we are and accept where we're at, what we want to become, and the time and effort that will be needed to achieve that. But from the terrible inner turmoil you describe, it appears you are 'stuck' and constantly unhappy. Only regularly sharing your thoughts and feelings with another human being over a long period can help you with this. And it will help, a lot.

No one deserves to drink bleach like you did or even to spend every day hating what they are yet never changing their attitudes. Please seek the help you need promptly, so that your life gets better. You deserve it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I had a dream that my husband texted me that he wanted his dick sucked. That is all.

OK, since you've forced the issue by not telling us already (sheesh!):

Did you suck it in the dream?
Did you tell the dream to your husband after you woke up?
Did your husband then text you the same question in real life?

Psychic or not, you can guess the next question.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"I'm a furry."

"I meet every little criteria for a functioning adult."

:lol: