Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Can someone explain what it is without going into explicit details? I don't really want to look up gross stuff on Wikipedia, especially if it's some horrendous CP footage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

loquacius posted:

It's some horrendous CP footage

The eponymous "Daisy" was 18 months old

Ugh.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Solice Kirsk posted:

Start buying lotto tickets. I didn't read the confession, but I think that's gonna be my go to advice from here on in.

It's great advice for any situation, so hard to go wrong!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Is monogamy not the default? Is there a website I can read to educate myself? I just assume if someone says "their boyfriend/girlfriend/partner" they mean it monogamously unless they call it out as an open relationship. And I know that guy is trolling but if I can change my assumptions for the better, maybe the troll has accomplished good.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Is there a label for the informative ones that are like director's commentary? I like those a lot.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I'm really curious, mystery half sister confessor, if you plan on having another kid, given your thoughts about siblings and your lack of them. My wife and I have one kid and both have a sibling, but aren't sure we're up for a second.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

tactlessbastard posted:

On the bright side you're saving a fortune on child care by having a stay at home wife. Chin up, sport.

In some ways I feel it's really easy to just swoop in and be the hero when you haven't been home all day with the kids and probably don't have anywhere near the hours of interaction your wife has with them.

From personal experience, I would rather go to work and deal with the professional stress than stay home tackling the tedious chores of parenting, and it's hard for me to fault your wife for feeling the same way.

Bad mom guilt is unproductive though; she could look into getting a job and you guys could explore other childcare options, if the current situation isn't fulfilling and you think it's bad for your family's mental health.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Danaru posted:

What the hell kind of sins is this guy committing if flaying his back isnt pennance enough??

None. He's just broke brained:

"Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt."

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Torquemada posted:

They started out watching that movie where Marky Mark jerks off Reese Witherspoon on a rollercoaster and went downhill from there.

Is that actually a thing?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Lol, that chick finishes really quickly! That scene with the roles reversed and Motorhead instead of the Wild Horses cover and the guy's cum spewing everywhere would have been more daring. The director clearly had no guts!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

sugar free jazz posted:

its really irritating when obviously fake confessions are posted, no one actaully likes xiu xiu jfc !

They did that I love the valley song, right? But everything else kind of sucks?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

SciFiDownBeat posted:

it would be nice to be able to "test drive" being the other gender before you think you ought to fully commit

Are there people who fully commit and then change their minds and get reversal surgery and hormones and stuff?

I know there exists vasectomy reversal, another procedure you'd think took a real commitment.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Cursed image thread is just across the hall, though!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I've seen puzzles where there's not even a picture, you're just supposed to figure it out by piece shape. Like if you tried doing a regular puzzle face down.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Really confused on why the 9/11 question was so problematic?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
We are starting a cat ranch in Lacon with 100,000 cats
Each cat will average 12 kittens a year
The cat skins will sell for 30 cents each
One hundred men can skin 5,000 cats a day

We figure a daily net profit of over $10,000. ($10,000?)
Now what shall we feed the cats?
We will start a rat farm next door with 1,000,000 rats
The rats breed 12 times faster than the cats
So we will have four rats to feed each day to each cat

Now what shall we feed the rats?
We will feed the rats
The carcasses of the cats
After they have been skinned

Now Get This!
We feed the rats to the cats
And the cats to the rats
And get the cat skins for nothing!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
The pictures of the cat puzzle are so loving wholesome and sweet, they make me feel like I've wasted my life as a rotten cynical person filled with negativity and sadness.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
How do you prevent a daughter from growing up with daddy issues?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Ghost Leviathan posted:

What happens when the ghost shows up and you're like HOLY poo poo YEAH A REAL GHOST and the ghost doesn't know how to gently caress

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Local Weather posted:

Oh it's "wrong". So what? There's no hell and being in trouble is a fake idea.

No, there is a hell, there's just no heaven.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Do we think the mention of his teenage son lusting over hot coworker is foreshadowing?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Azza Bamboo posted:

Can a man cut off his own dick get it taxidermied and then mounted on a strap on and then get hosed by their own dick?

This used to happen all the time in the 1800s; through a religious loophole, this version of homosexuality wasn't prohibited by the church

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Solice Kirsk posted:

That's where my mind went with that too. The pursuit was done so on to other things.

As Motorhead teaches us, "you know the chase is better than the catch".

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

D-Pad posted:

Cheater goon. Your teenagers get along with her because she's loving them.

This does seem pretty likely.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Rad-daddio posted:

I guess sugar free jazz was right all along.

What's the female equivalent of cutting your penis off? Stitching your vagina up?

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I love imagining someone going too far and delivering a pizza with a missing slice.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Rad-daddio posted:

Also, what happened with the cheater goon? Did he really just end up living with his hot young mistress and that was it?

I thought he included some foreshadowing with his hot mistress getting attracted to his teenage son, but then never delivered.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

HerStuddMuffin posted:

In some jurisdictions, cops have deals with ambulance companies and will try to push as hard as they can for an ambulance ride, no matter what the situation, so they get the kickback for “referring” you.

Do you have a link to this or something? I haven't been outraged enough lately I guess.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

D-Pad posted:

I couldn't live like that. My wife and I enjoy farting, fart jokes, really just fart culture in general and now that we have a young child it's really quite the fart palace. Probably 75% of my laughter is fart related.

Please tell me more about fart culture!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist

Anne Whateley posted:

Confession: I wolf-whistled at a guy I drove past once. It was a summer during college, I think I had just gotten out of work on a Friday, so I was feeling very sassy and he was jogging shirtless.

*changes Anne's wokeness rating from A+ to A*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

The Great Twist
Is that really how people get into fetishes? I assumed there would be more escalation and refinement, not just the first naughty video you saw as a young teenager setting your pattern for the rest of your life.