Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

If I got home early from work to find my wife cheating on me, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be going out to dinner with her a few hours later. I guess you need to be really used to being cheated on for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

When this thread first popped on SA a few years back or whenever, one of the regular confessions I found amusing was the idea that goons were lusting for the horrific torture and death of monkeys for no other reason and than to sate their taste for blood. I'm not laughing anymore because now I too thirst for monkey death. To the point where the lack of material on the internet is leading me to consider taking a vacation to Africa or South America... Somewhere that I can catch a couple monkeys, spend a few days befriending them, and then murdering them in the most gratifying ways possible. Catching a mother and her freshly-imprinted baby would just be the jackpot. I'm not even a violent person outside of this one bizarre obsession that's come over me. The idea of harming basically any other living thing still upsets me greatly but for some reason the idea of killing a monkey with my bare hands is one of the most satisfying things I can think of. I know it's old hat now, this being probably the 10th confession of the kind, but obviously I can't tell anyone about this in real life without them seeing me a monster (rightfully so but I don't give a poo poo)

Has anyone said "I hope you catch Ebola" yet?

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Putty posted:

im a grown adult what do i do if i have a monster threat

Vote Trump

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

I kept little tournament brackets under my bed of 8 or 16 girls I knew from school. I'd fantasize about them both at once and whichever one did "better" in my mind moved on to the next round.

Jacking off is serious business, I'm glad to see someone else who approaches it in the same methodical fashion I do. After every session, I record the details in a spreadsheet that I use to inform my future selections.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

My wife decided breastfeeding was the only way to go. I was fine with it because I don't really have an opinion on formula vs breastfeeding, plus I figured her boobs would get bigger if she was breastfeeding (they did) and I love me some tig ol' biddies. Well, what I didnt expect is that I'd end up loving loving it. I'm not gonna get into too much details but yeah, shits delicious and hot. Well, things devolved to the point where we were pumping some out so that I could use it as creamer in my coffee.

My secret confession is that I break into this guy's house and jack off into the breast milk he uses for his coffee.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Sjs00 posted:

What do you do to his kidthe milk he sells?

I'm his dealer, so I wouldn't want to mess with that.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

I am a pedophile. I also have significant mental illness. These two things combined one day and I touched someone. I was 15 and she was 13.

Maybe you say you're a pedophile due to other things you've done or felt too, but I don't think what you said you did makes you a pedophile. When you're 15 you're still a dumb kid, especially if you're a guy. That's why there are laws to prevent adults from having sexual relations with minors, because you're not able to make those decisions very well yourself when you're a minor.

I'm middle-aged and still beat myself up about stupid things I said and did as a kid, though, and I just have to remind myself that all my peers were doing stupid things too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

loquacius posted:

I don't even know what someone got mad at me over :confused:

You said something about Shmorky recently? :shrug: