Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

food court bailiff posted:

It never fails to astound me that not only are there people that think the Bush administration was anywhere near competent enough to pull off a false flag operation on the scale of 9/11, but that politicians getting shitfaced drunk in the woods in silly robes while lighting poo poo on fire somehow makes this more likely in their minds.

I get drunk and do satanic poo poo in the woods all the time and nobody cares. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
It sounds like you're severing pretty good but I'd recommend moving to the other side of the globe or a Russian space station to be safe.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'd like to confess that I still think furries are hosed up hilarious broken people. I will laugh at furries until I die.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Jailbrekr posted:

Yeah but how can you not mock a group that takes itself so seriously? Its been like 15+ years and they're still trying to establish themselves as some oppressed culture or race or social group.

and they're doing that while wearing fursuits. lmao

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

limp_cheese posted:

As someone who lives that kind of life I have to say you're right. Sitting at home smoking weed and playing video games is fun for a few years, but eventually you'll get bored and need something else.

I know it sounds like bullshit but it's the truth.

I would like a few years to test this theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I'm pretty sure it was an autism thing. He also had a text file recording both his and my own daily activities. One time we got in an argument about whether he told me about some stupid thing or not and he pulled up the log and said "see I told you on (date/time)" and there was a bunch of stuff like "yeah i eat rear end starts watching tv/got home from class/went out for dinner/drank x amount of beers/etc (time) around it.

Reading this makes me want to leave the proximity of this person in a manner that leaves a body shaped hole in the nearest exterior wall.