Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

... umm... why is the bedpan part in there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Quick question: I'm on page 89 of this thread and have like 4000 unread posts. Should I just not even bother trying to catch up and skip all of those posts at this point, or are there some posts in there that are worth reading?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Jimmy Hats posted:

I do that all the time

:same:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Neutrino posted:

To sociopath goon, I think you can easily find a woman like you. Try Prison Pen Pals website. I'm sure she will help you work out your fantasies once she's out or she might just ending up killing you for lulz one night.

Please do not help this person have a child he (or they) can abuse.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Holy poo poo that first confession is hard to read. Whoever wrote that should be ashamed.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nooner posted:

hwo often do u jerk it to fwuffy ponys raccoon guy

7 YEARS LATER EDIT TO REMOVE THE HORRIBLE poo poo THAT WAS HERE CUZ I NEVER WANNA SEE IT

This makes me legit sad.

Mycroft Holmes posted:

welcome to fluffy ponies, everyone. it gets worse. much worse.

Oh good, there's more. :cry:

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 21:02 on Apr 17, 2024

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

son trans. so what

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Leviathan Song posted:

I'm kind of surprised that people aren't encountering women who refuse to date men that aren't 100% straight. I've encountered enough that I thought it was a typical experience. Obviously not all women think that way but I've been friends with women who mentioned it as a dealbreaker and I've had bi friends express frustration with it repeatedly coming up. I would've said the majority of straight women felt that way before reading this thread.

I'd wager it's probably a bigger deal in traditional conservative-type places. I grew up in a redneck shithole and I have conservative male friends who are turned off by women with short hair. It's probably something similar to that.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Reminds me of those California Charcoal ads where people are pulling entire vaseline porcupines out of their faces.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who saw those.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Do the needful.

Ugh, fine!

:nms: WARNING for gross poo poo coming out of human faces :nms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQaD9s6lPJY

Slightly longer version in 4:3, also :nms:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

It does a pretty drat good job of convincing you that you need to buy the product.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

teen witch posted:

Those extreme tough masks are also loving horrible for you in the long run, simple skincare routine can be pretty cheap and easily customizable these days.

I'm confused, are you telling me I need to get all the vaseline out of my face with California Charcoal or not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I need a skincare routine.