Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

I'm starting to get a bit fatter and I really wanna bulk for real but the problem is that I'm studying abroad in a country where there always is beach weather and I hang out a lot at the school pool with all the hot girls and don't wanna get fat.

won't be a problem when they see you chugging that gallon of milk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i'm on the michael phelps diet minus the swimming why am i not looking like him yet

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Tolkien minority posted:

The thing is (strong broscience inc I can't be bothered to source) that when you're lean, your body is better primed to stay lean and build muscle whereas when you still have a lot of extra fat your gains are gonna be made up by fat and muscle more.

So while you might get equally strong either way, you won't be equally muscular. (And let's be real neither you nor I nor 95% of this thread is gunna get hella strong anytime soon regardless)

just need to take a bit of vitamin t

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

it was pretty common to spot people while squatting at my old gym, wasn't gay

it was pretty common to suck each others dicks at my old gym, wasn't gay either

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Dum Cumpster posted:

If squats paused at your sticking point break your knees you probably had a garbage body anyway

:agreed:

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

bulimia in a wrapper

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

roymorrison posted:

hey you guys wanna go kayaking today? NAH GOTTA GYM BRO

*rows for several hours*

sorry brah, i need a more intense cardio sesh

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

FedEx Mercury posted:

Who give a poo poo about what Markus Rippleto thinks. Judging by the sperglords who worship him I can only conclude he's king homo.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i ate pepperoni and not salami tonight how hosed are my gains

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Zzulu posted:

a shameful display

use the shame as a source of self hatred

then use that self hatred as a source of power, as fuel for your need to be swole

let it flow through you

please make this in to a poster or t-shirt

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

curlin this 45lb loaf of salami right in to my mouth

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

just got back from the grocery store an assortment of italian meats. sliced gains

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Is it possible to eat healthy entirely out of a crockpot and other things that don't really require cooking? The oven is a piece of poo poo in my apartment that can't even cook a frozen pizza correctly. I have a foreman grill but that thing seems like a pos too although I may just not know how to use it right.

buy whatever cheap big cut you want (bone-in) throw that poo poo in a crock pot with lots of salt, potatoes, carrots, and whatever tickles your fancy. cook for 12 hours on low

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i lifted a weight today

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Garrand posted:

You shouldn't have been struggling for 15 seconds. On my phone but can somebody link that one roll of shame video that was posted a bunch in ylls a while back?

gently caress it, found it myself https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEUvI8Q6JDk

Holy balls pasting a link in this app is awful

Don't loving use clips on your bench.

bone app the teeth fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Nov 13, 2016

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

milk is just liquid chicken + butter

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

my gym was packed today at 2:30. how are there so many people who can do that? don't they have jobs?!

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Say Nothing posted:

Also, the kid in the back with 135lbs on the bench looking like he wants to die.

don't doxx me

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

lego my eggo

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

i got talked in to doing yoga how hosed are my gains?

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

trip report

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

the only arch you need to worry about is the double arch at mcdonalds

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Switching to the Dave Tate diet

*eats 8 poptarts*

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

just lol if you aren't in a constant state of blackout drunk

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Fallows posted:

It is your duty as an american to do everything in such a way that it seems like it should be illegal but actually isnt... since all laws are dumb and stupid anyway

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

89 posted:

2 days before blood test:

Go through a heavy heavy heavy workout. Then have sex. Then a really high intensity bodybuilding type workout. Then force yourself to beat off as much as possible to the point that you can't get off. And minimal sleep. Both days.

so my usual day then