Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
After partying in Vietnam for a week I need to eat salami for a month to get back in shape. Also my new name is perfect for this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I'm starting to get a bit fatter and I really wanna bulk for real but the problem is that I'm studying abroad in a country where there always is beach weather and I hang out a lot at the school pool with all the hot girls and don't wanna get fat.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Cobra Commander posted:

But i needed to feel a mans embrace, it's been so long, and you denied me.

I think I destroyed my shins and calves running. It's what I get for doing cardio. Time to let them heal and never do legs and cardio ever again.

Running loving sucks, when I am forced to do cardios I usually do some poo poo like intervals at an exercise bike.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Is doing heavy deadlifts every week really worth it? Every guy I know who has hosed up their back at the gym has done it doing deadlifts.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Defiant Sally posted:

If your legs aren't the size of a professional bodybuilder or power lifter than you shouldn't be wearing tights or compression shorts in the gym.

Same for wearing a sleveless hoodie, at my gym there is a tiny asian dude and who wears it and it just looks ridiculous.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

Fallows posted:

Was omw to the gym but turned around and went to mcdonalds... now im gonna just eat and play video games before work.

Failure is good at times, since the best motivator in the gym is your past failures and anger.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012

sassassin posted:

I stared at a lot of (female) asses tonight I think I'm old enough to not care about being sneaky any more.

Reminds me of the old dude I saw a couple of days ago, he just stood 2 meters away from the hottest girl in the gym and stared for five minutes. I stare just as much but I use the mirror technique since I think that makes me less creepy.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
As someone who used to be a lot heavier fatties really do it for me, the realization that I could have looked like those fat fucks and been as disgusting really motivates me.

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I avoid doing deadlifts to often since it seems like everyone who does heavy deadlifts sooner or later really fucks up their back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
Well a papercut could kill you so yes I would say that you are constantly on the verge of death.