Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I'm still mad Ashens never torched a funko pop he got

They're full of lead anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Don't worry it's short for Joshina

I just looked it up, that's an actual name? Who the gently caress calls their kid joshina?

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Junior Jr. posted:

I just looked it up, that's an actual name? Who the gently caress calls their kid joshina?

You're ruining the forum gimmick rp :colbert:

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I put on my sailor moon brand cape and wizard hat

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I'll get my homemade mecha suit I crafted out of plastic and cardboard. I look so sugoi right now~~

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
subarashiii

What the hell was that dude called again. Tuxedo man? Tuxedo guy?

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

please knock Mom! posted:

subarashiii

What the hell was that dude called again. Tuxedo man? Tuxedo guy?

Texaco dude?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Nah I just liked the design since it's pretty subtle unless you're also a giant weeb or staring at my tits

Edit: bikini in question

M'Lady :tipshat:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Nah I just liked the design since it's pretty subtle unless you're also a giant weeb or staring at my tits

Edit: bikini in question

As a normal person I'd have to say that's pretty subtle, I don't see any giant anime eyes on it so how am I supposed to know it's to do with anime? Very disappointed 4/10.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Buttcoin purse posted:

As a normal person I'd have to say that's pretty subtle, I don't see any giant anime eyes on it so how am I supposed to know it's to do with anime? Very disappointed 4/10.

you can tell its anime because of the unwashed fatbody with stringy neon hair and cat ears wearing it

not the model in that photo, mind you, I mean the people wearing it IRL

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
oogd stuff all pro sexman now go after those loving mra fedora wearers

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

ArtIsResistance posted:

oogd stuff all pro sexman now go after those loving mra fedora wearers

what's the deal with hipsters?? hey i'm a jerk with big glasses and a lumberjack beard and a deep v tshirt and skinny jeans???? what the h*ck!!

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Junior Jr. posted:

Texaco dude?

Texcoco Meximan.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I don't know what that means.

I'm sure you know what a bikini is, the rest is easily inferred by context so don't be willfully dense.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

you can tell its anime because of the unwashed fatbody with stringy neon hair and cat ears wearing it

not the model in that photo, mind you, I mean the people wearing it IRL

Who the gently caress wears cat ears or dyes their hair weird colors in public that has the lack of body shame to wear a bikini in public

They probably buy the ugly hoodies from this guy yo, there's a reason he only sells like two bikinis

Even normal fat girls rarely wear bikinis

C-SPAN Caller fucked around with this message at 14:21 on Oct 6, 2016

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Who the gently caress wears cat ears or dyes their hair weird colors in public that has the lack of body shame to wear a bikini in public

Sounds like standard issue formal wear for the gathering of the juggalos.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

C-SPAN Caller posted:

They probably buy the ugly hoodies from this guy yo, there's a reason he only sells like two bikinis

Even normal fat girls rarely wear bikinis

ya i'm getting old too

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

now you can get an online lootcrate of video games

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/mystery-bundle-10-pack/

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

just what i need in my steam library, 10 more piles of poo poo i played for 45 minutes and then uninstalled

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

OMGVBFLOL posted:

just what i need in my steam library, 10 more piles of poo poo i played for 45 minutes and then uninstalled

Lol you actually download Steam games??

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

FedEx Mercury posted:

Lol you actually download Steam games??

I have like at least 50 that I never installed. The steam model is genius.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

OMGVBFLOL posted:

p good value for $3

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

bone app the teeth posted:

p good value for $3

If they weren't on a discount, you'd have to buy it for $10. I'm thankful they don't scam you that badly.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I stupidly bought one of those. 9/10 of the games I hadn't even heard of. Didn't even activate them, didn't want my library being clogged with garbage.

Anyone one want some steam keys? No seriously, I'll give you some steam keys.

Edit: one of them can't even be bought from steam anymore. Super rare steam key $10,0000 pm me

Fashionable Jorts fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Oct 6, 2016

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Bloomberg asks "Do we really need 2,000 subscription box services?"

(no)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

satanic splash-back posted:

[while sitting in an empty room] possessions are meaningless, they are just a cheap, empty thrill. friends are meaningless, they are just a cheap, empty thrill. i am completely happy with all of my possessions [gestures to empty room]. i am content. i am happy. i am telling you how enlightened i am, and let me tell you: this is not a cheap empty thrill.

lmao just want to quote the goon equivalating cheap consumeristic garbage to all friendships

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Isn't it a joke

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

not in the way the poster intended

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

C-SPAN Caller posted:

I've seen it

It's bad

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

I've seen it

It's bad

Shameless bikinis get banned at cons tho

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

someone please take these steam keys from me

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

OMGVBFLOL posted:

bone app the teeth posted:

p good value for $3

I... hmm. Fair enough.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

I read it as GOG keys which makes even less sense.

GMG keys are probably 9 star trek online and 1 Ukrainian beet simulator

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

a friend of mine lived a couple blocks down from a CompUSA in 2005 and one night he dumpster dove an entire garbage bag full of copies of The Matrix Online that had been written off as unsellable and unreturnable. They each included a functional key that got you a month of play, so he gave it a try. Now this dude loved MMOs; he would give almost any MMO a chance. Even he couldn't stand The Matrix Online. Within a week he had taken all those copies and thrown them back in the dumpster.

i have a feeling that if this were today, those would be ending up in someone's free crate surprise, or have the keys stripped and sold ten at a time for $3.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
for the record, the only good thing I got from lootcrate was a steam key for ultra street fighter IV. although I don't really play fighting games, at least it was a good one from what I've heard.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

The moment when The Matrix Online was shut down was wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfeGPilWZp0

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

laserghost posted:

What are the yellow vertical streams in the context of the game ? Were the "wake up" popups only displayed this one time ?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I hadn't bought a toy in like over a decade, then I bought a $5 little "ReAction" figure of Ruby Rhod from Fifth Element and regretted it on the way home. It was half-off at Hastings was the only reason I bought it.

But then most of the lootcrates I've seen Ashens unbox have nothing but t-shirts, socks, thin sample-sized comic books and keychains. You buy a box of stupid toys and they don't even give you toys.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

laserghost posted:

haha so they RP'd the game shutting down as everyone being unplugged at once? that's pretty neat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Fashionable Jorts posted:

someone please take these steam keys from me

i like match 3 games do you have any keys for those?

• Locked thread