Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Repeating a post from the old thread. I hope Trump meltsdown enough that he gets a hand en--bigglying operation soon.

Can't make fun of his tiny hands if they're giant.

e:grammar typos

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Oct 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Sacramento police try to run over mentally ill homeless man, when that fails they get out and shoot him 14 times.

Jesus gently caress, there's going to be some loving Olympics class spinning to try to justify this.

MMmmmmmmm real life nazi cops are getting dangerously close to my crazy "impossible can't happen" ideas.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

So is this guy just another radio talking head?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Question about the first reply here. Is that the 10 year old son? Jesus Donny really is a control freak about fashion.

All his sons have the 90s psycho greased hair.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Soooooooooooooooooooooooo how do REAL billionaires or millionaires pay little/zero taxes? I assume they do it without saying" Yeah I lost a billion dollars"

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

ParliamentOfDogs posted:

A coworker was drunk texting me last night a surprisingly involved essay comparing Donald Trump to Hercule and Hannity to the little reporter who follows him around.

That's unfair to Hercule. Hercule is a nice guy at heart and helped beat Cell and Buu.

And then he gave the Goku family free money so they can live comfortably .

Also for a "normal" normal human he's actually strong.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

RZA Encryption posted:

What could top any of this? Has the election peaked?

Personally, I'm holding out for the Donnie campaign to release a video of Hillary giving birth and talking about how weak she is for showing pain. That's the only way I think he could offend women more, so I guess it's likely.

fishmech posted:

At the next debate Trump tries to prove he's super manly by trying to straight up punch Hillary. But she deftly dodges, and he flops to the floor like a tipped cow.

3:20 am next morning: "i won the fight but the cameras were broken!"

No, he connects and breaks his hand, Clinton no-sells it. Donnie gets a hand en-biglying operation.(and maybe also gets even more orange and even worse hair)

PhazonLink fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Oct 2, 2016

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Funny how wikileaks can't just post "the stuff" they have like any other real transparency org.

It's always some song and dance with their dear leader.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Geostomp posted:

He seems to go out of his way to play into every corporate villain stereotype, doesn't he?

More octo suprise, he did a real life Capt. Planet villain poo poo.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Augus posted:

lol if you think they'll be able to keep him on the teleprompter moments after he loses the election for president of the united states

and the amount of drugs needed to subdue the supernova heat would kill him.

Note the cause of death is death from being crushed under a ton of the stuff.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Colbert had a good clip last week where Johnson had a adad moment and started making silly noises with his tongue.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

It's probably just Donnie calling Christie a fat oval office for 90 min as "debate prep".

Another burger dinner where Donnie throws his scraps down to Christie.

The fatass may be wearing a dog or clown suit.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

lozzle posted:

After Donnie 's previous lie about his own height, I decided to look up if Eric Trump is really 6'6" like Trump claims in the audio.

He is actually 6'5".

What is with Trump and pathologically lying about completely pointless poo poo?

Also surprise surprise beauty pageants are run by disgusting people.

Who lied? Donnie or the son?

Also what are the chance Donnie passed on his crazy genes to his sons(Especially the 10 year old, holy lovely having kids after 40 already has elevated risk, never mind 60)?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BearDrivingTruck posted:

I just had dinner with a bunch of arzying liberals, someone give me some good news to wash it away.

Post the map.

Hey wait a second.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I wonder how much jealously rear end has for Snowden.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Still have about 5 pages to skim through, I saw my first actual anti Clinton commercial at the gym today.

It was from NRA(the gun one).

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

Edit: There was also prickly city gushing over how inclusive and varied the nominees are. "It's actually the democrats who only other old white people." How did that turn out Stanis?

Black Token #3, Mexican Token, cosmic horror token, female token #3(who btw is drawn as a man)

edit: "Indian"/Asian token.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

iospace posted:

Don't forget: Christie is Donnie 's primary coach for this debate :unsmigghh:

*Chrsite puts a 100 case of White Castle on the table*

*Donnie constantly fakes out sharing for hours*

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how many other R governors look like comicbook/cartoon villains?

Rick Scott is the tall, skinny, bald o evil.
Pence is the gray haired Hitler underling.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I was in a food coma for a few hours, but I like that Donnie firing and replacing his VP with his daughter he wants to gently caress is now a slightly higher non-zero chance.

Though I still want the (3rd) campaign staff shakeup to happen.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Clinton is going to carbonite all her enemies and make sure they all live and see their GOP nightmares come true.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Also LOL at Pence falling for Donnie's shadow prez con.

Like it's dictator 101 to pretend to delegate/give power to minions, but make an environment where they all backstab each other and defer to you for everything.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Lote posted:

Potato has the super power of not being able to take a single good picture.

The Koch bros have two forever orders with Potato. One of them is to never be photogenic.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Dexo posted:

Wait did this election break Glenn Beck?

Beck was a crazy broken shitheel way before this election .

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Covok posted:

And they claim not to be deplorables.

Reminder : A similar thing happened in 2012 with Paul "pumping iron at the gym, but skips leg day" Ryan and a soup kitchen.

Mr. FUCKER HAS TWO FIRST NAMES also ruined kitchen equipment by using undiluted cleaner and may have actually broken into the place.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Still have like 10 pages to skim through , but yes.

The non-zero chance that Donnie punches(with tiny tiny hands) a baby or child increases.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Hillary's really loving good one on one, though. I am much less sure about Zodiac.

Zodiac didn't know some senate procedure/rules and hosed up and allowed some B-Rock appointees through. I mean he achieved his goal of being an attention whore, bbbbbbuuuuutttttttt

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Can we have a food derail?

Is it possible for forensic account to find out if Dem linked super pacs buying food trucks or paying for catering that is as legally close to voting sites as they can be?

What about those same super pacs doing some sort Pokemon Go deal?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BioThermo posted:

Fuckers don't rmember Blade.

Also what about the Black Panther movie Marvel is making? or did that get cancelled?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

silvergoose posted:

Santorum picture.

Gotta be.

Ambivalent Reminder.

He and the wife keep a jar of their stillborn in their nightstand.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Clinton should handicap herself with a cup and string or some other ancient/super low tech setup, while Donnie has a crate of BEATS by Dr Dre brand mics along with the BEST team of audiophiles with wood, rocks, and sand to make sure the digital signal is warm and clear.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Donnie knows whats up with the Central Park Five.

Five black teens = SKIPPINGTOTHEENDOFTHEEQUATION= 4 ssj092858293052875809 death warriors and 1 ssj985245982357823929385 god death god super ssj god.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Listening to radio stuff about the Peace prize.

In an alt. universe/timeline. Prez Donnie is threatening to nuke Sweden if they dont give him the prize because he didn't nuke the Middle East on day 1.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Hey guys remember when Mittens made himself orange when speaking to those mexicans?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Pick posted:

Incorrect, Ted Cruz was the brony of this election. That is not a joke, by the way, look it up. His favorite is Applejack, the "pony of Honesty". My loving rear end, Ted Cruz. t:mad:

and then the other pony moment was when Donnie's wife stole M. Obama's speech and a Donnie surrogate saidoiewqktjwrektgniuowkrltngiewskngijerkngedngijdngsdngfjks

Hey is this the alt. universe where Clinton still wins but no pony things have happen?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

BarbarianElephant posted:

This should lock up his Christian fundamentalist following.

You mean the group that invented the Christian sidehug and chaste belt/underwear?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I was wrong for the 1st debate and there being an oppo bomb just before it, but now I'm right for the 2nd debate and if Donnie goes for #3 I'll be right again.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Armani posted:

Literally too late for that. This site has been heavily monitored for years and is going to be archived in an American library. This isn't hyperbole: you don't get >5 secret service visits, 3 murders, countless suicides, and 1 Interpol arrest on a mostly public Internet forum without eyes on you from now on.

Good job on the prediction, though. Is Scandinavia cool and do you want any Californian refugees

Wait what?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Is Cooper jabbing the Donnie less than a day before the 2nd debate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Guys we need to hear both sides of the story.

We need to either break Donnie free, or most importantly get him a phone that can tweet.

• Locked thread