Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I just found out that Humble Bundle got keys for the Umihara Kawase trilogy again, which is nice since I bought it just after they ran out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Somehow A Story About My Uncle decided to be the new game I bought in 2016 that did most to test my reflexes despite the name.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Apparently diversity should be sexier? I don't actually get what they're going for.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Nothing wrong with enjoying games with your gram-gram

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Isn't that just the saddest thing?
No. The man found something to keep his mind occupied instead of just coming back and again to his heartbreak. Eventually he won't need it. You dingus.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Really disappointed nobody mentioned Ecstasy of Order, which is about different Tetris strats, some of the better players and cool versions of Tetris. It's fun.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Nice!

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://twitter.com/TheXbone/status/787658944202235904

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I tried watching his video on Quake and this guy is way too in love with his own voice.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

oddium posted:

i won't back down
I won't stop thinking you're a weirdo.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

A few times I got into the top-100 on stages in Dirt Rally. Hell, one time I even got into the top-50. Unfortunately times got wiped about a month ago, so I can't even show off. :(

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I'm pretty sure nobody turned around on Split/Second. It's still just a really cool game.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3uR2qFlP04

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Really, if you need to sell anyone on the game, just have them play the Detonator round the Airport.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGwo7SSqU3w

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I played NFS The Run for the dumbest possible reason (surprising a friend for an LP) and the only time I really felt like I was having fun was in the avalanche blasting level where it's just you going down a hill while avalanches keep going down on you. The game was begging for more dumb movie stunts like that but instead 99% of it is just you driving on bland roads either gaining places or doing badly tested time trials. It also thinks way too much of its two main characters, a man who kicks dogs and a woman who goes "this one's dangerous" and "get your head in the game" every other mission.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

NFS The Run has 6 tiers of cars, bigger number is more fast. You start the cannonball run in a tier 4 car.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Imagine if he put that amount of effort into studying a good game.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Yeah, what a world, right?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

I played Dirt Rally a lot this year and the last, and I loved every minute of it, and I still think it's dumb that they put the most difficult part at the middle.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

MonkeyforaHead posted:

To me it's trying way, way too hard to be both Borderlands and Diablo
What does this mean?

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Oh. Well, that makes me pretty sad.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Zaphod42 posted:

Its as good as Doom 4 AND has co-op. What the gently caress else do you need?
Handmade maps.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

LoveBoatCaptain posted:

Danish. So about as silly as it gets.
Whoa, RIP

• Locked thread