Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

oddium posted:

maybe it's because my first mario was 64 but the koopa kids just are not appealing in any way. bowju is super cute though, top tier mario character

Only people who read the comic in nintendo power can understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

tap my mountain posted:

Oh poo poo Silver Case got a PC port?!

I'm excited to play it when I get home

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Has there been ANY footage of The Last Guardian since the 2015 e3? because lol it's coming out in December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHjWU5etYE

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

this is living

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

Anybody ever play sub-terrania for the genesis? It was a cool game

Hard as gently caress tho

The water stages were super hard

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

FirstAidKite posted:

Air Fortress for the NES, a neat game that I wish would be revisited since I can't really think of any other games like it (shmup where you get upgrades and then a walk around portion where you explore a maze and have to escape it after destroying the core using your upgraded from the shmup portion)

that game was super cool

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFGC2isd4cI

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

My gotm is dragon quest builders. I never got much into minecraft, I think having some goals and some npcs with personalities to build for is what I always wanted.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

precision posted:

DQ Builders is GOTY for me, probably. And I'm saying that while only being on chapter 2, which is supposed to be the worst chapter.

Ch 2 was my favorite, building a whole fort to support a hospital really hit with me

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

good metroidvania rabi-ribi got free halloween dlc today :toot:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Today's theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGABbeX4cqE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I once found a game called Dracula in London on a shareware cd, it was a board game where the players were characters from the book and would take turns investigating places in town looking for Dracula's coffin. When you actually entered a location looking for him it would change to be like a turn based rpg and players could move their characters around the place individually. Every time I found Dracula awake I would try to fight him which usually didn't go well.

• Locked thread