Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Jorghnassen posted:

So Kara Danvers, not as Supergirl, hangs out as Kara Danvers in an alien bar and people think she's an alien? Enough to buy her poisonous to human drinks?

Keeping her identity a secret hardly seems to be a priority. I saw backstage photos from the DEO set and there was a locker with "K. Danvers"...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

From today's March (not sure if it's the one in Washington or not):

As good as that pic is, I think I prefer the one of Steve Buscemi with the "shut the gently caress up Donnie" sign

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Rhyno posted:

I'm sure he can find time to fit it in between his busy schedule of fry-dunking and grocery bagging.

He's a terrific director. Did some of Spartacus best episodes among other things.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Aleph Null posted:

Also, ignored the "had Kara dump a black man for the whitest guy you know" angle.

This is such a manufactured controversy. Literally nobody cared about Kara/James in season one because they were a terrible couple.

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Maxwell Lord posted:

Apparently Metcalf did this because her daughter is a fan and wanted to meet Supergirl.

I'm assuming this is a younger daughter than the one who plays Young Sheldon's mother?

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

howe_sam posted:

WB hates its TV side so much they handed Greg Berlanti eight figures to keep making TV for them.

$400 000 000 is not eight figures...

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

Phenotype posted:

Yeah, that's kinda the joke. He keeps the key right under the doormat, but it weighs a million tons so it doesn't do you any good to find it.

The best part was they said it weighed (I think) 500 000 lbs, and then it moved when Manchester wiped the show off it...

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

muscles like this! posted:

CW announced their next season line up and it doesn't start until January with Supergirl taking on a mid season role so it looks like they're pretty much going to side step the entire pregnancy.

And mid-season in this case probably means it's almost a full year away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norwegian Rudo
May 9, 2013

twistedmentat posted:

I saw an ad for Batwoman being all "OMG Alice is back!" and my plan on watching this season when everything else was hiatus during the holidays was scrubbed. Yea, its been like 5 episodes, don't celebrate bringing back a character.

But... She hasn't been gone?