Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I got xv waiting for me when i get back home but that won't be until the 4th. Godspeed, gamers

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Lmfao at Dino's voice

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I call him Brooklyn Beavis

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
they added a monster truck regalia u can drive everywhere with minor limitations and u can run over small monsters now lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

Hanging out in a long rear end car ride with Prompto, Ignis and Gladio...there's no game like this

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
we formin up the 4 man FFXV multi for some serious questin

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

[Gladio leaning out of the backseat window] Candy! ... Candy! ....... CANDY

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I don't like that you can only take 1 at a time, as well.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Ha ha ha! Lol!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

FFXI is terrible

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Bitchmade gaming.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Haurchefant ftw

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
from the remaster lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Ruffini posted:

Talk normal

Bicyclops posted:

okay. please post about final fantasy in this thread.

dumbass noobs lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Oh poo poo lmfao this thread is hosed now

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Professor of Cats posted:

gently caress; it was that shock image or somethign with a monocle popping off a dudes face and both of them sucked, anyway - I think the octopath look kicks rear end. Like a lego diorama look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJLsNo9sCU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol that's a fuckin sick av

lol yeah

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

this should be the header of the imp zone goldmine and the steve austin theme should autoplay.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Nutmeg posted:

tifa in 4k at 144fps and maybe throw some RTX lighting in there?! im ready for my dick smashing

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
pretending to catch the 4k raycasted godrays of the sun as they focus like laser beams from between tifa's thighs in my mouth lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Jacking my prick to her fat tits and cumming, hard. In Minecraft.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

i ate 100mg of edibles last weekend and sat in bed playing ff7r intergrade tears streaming down my face because of how loving hot tifa is

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
FF2 and FF3 are fine. But I only played the NES and GBA versions of 2 and NES version of 3.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
SaGa gamers jus' built different I guess, huh. [tries to walk out of the thread but im stuggling to fit my huge chad body with tiny little legs back out the door frame]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

BODYBUILDER: Where do you work out?
KAWAZU:

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

P-Mack posted:

It's going to be pretty bad for the immediate post-ARR stuff, then it gets really consistently good.

Even in ARR though I felt like the game justified itself as an actual mainline FF game. The big emphasis on story throughout surprised me, having not really played an MMO since early WoW.

this. the post ARR poo poo is so boring, but the payoff and heavensward are great.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fartlancer posted:

but you get to collect crystals and talk to npcs and deliver items and play hide and seek with the orphans

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
My favorite part of when I was playing this was when I got some glamor made for my character and I was part of the goon guild at the time. I didn't have the skills necessary to craft the armor and it was expensive to buy, so I bought the mats and asked someone in the guild to make it for me. It was some lalafell guy, I don't remember his name but it was basically bikini armor. I pay him as a tip and before I leave, he asks me to "try it on" lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It was in training, who had just awoken from a wonderful dream.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lol every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It's a picture of Terra and Celes kissing.

lol