Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ayyyyy guess who's got two thumbs and just got shout, completing the trinity

(yeah yeah i know onion knight bsb within the year, don't care)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Garin posted:

I finished every classic and elite dungeon that's available and got Shout from the Keeper's Choice 2. I don't know what else to do with my phone now.

download uh, dokkan battle maybe? it's probably my second favorite gacha game after record keeper and i'd play it as regularly as ffrk if i was more into dbz

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

lmbo, accidentally spent 5 mythril on the banner meaning to spend 100 gems, spent half a second swearing at myself but then it ended up being artemis bow (II)

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Got Yda's SSB fist :geno:

her ssb's actually p. decent and she gets support 4*

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

bartz was my first ssb wielder, my first bsb wielder, and now he's my first osb wielder

i love ff5 and ff5 loves me

Leonyth posted:

My first mc3 broken character.

digging that rm name

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Attestant posted:

This is cool. Better than most of the C-list side characters we could get.

i like to imagine they're deliberately avoiding bringing in the TAY stuff as long as they can

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zurai posted:

The previous FF4 event was TAY, with Ceodore as a character.

well then i like to imagine they're avoiding bringing in any more TAY stuff then :mad:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

wait what's wrong with zack, i thought ff7 players liked him

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

U-DO Burger posted:

FF7 is good, all of the extended universe is really bad

I also don't get why Squall ranked so high. I guess because he's brooding and pretty

main characters always get a 'i like the game they're from so i like them' boost in polls

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

4/11, medicas from I, II, III and y'shtola's asylum, none of which i had :eyepop:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Zurai posted:

Dagger's Dagger of Daggerness is an amazing stat stick, though. Mag/Mind dagger with +thunder on it.

thanks to it i got to use red xiii as a mage once

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I haven't really been using Thieves much, since I hadn't pulled any relics for them. But since getting Leila's relics in the II event, along with the Poison Dagger 5* ability, I've been having a lot of fun with them. If I want to start using Locke, or crafting some better Thief abilities, what should I prioritize? I know Mug Bloodlust is good, but I don't have any job motes because I can't clear Torment yet, but outside that is there anything worth investing in?

make sure to get poison leaves for free from the ff2 event before it leaves on the 26th

haha whoops i can't read; dash & slash is good too, wind is a p. common weakness from what i've seen

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

acumen posted:

No dupes. I don't even know what to pull for anymore.

that's a good point actually; once all the second anniversary stuff is over are there any big important relics coming up within the next few months to save mythril over? i kinda lost track on what japan's events have been up to for awhile now

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

pulled twice got shantotto bsb and exdeath's ssb twice, gonna quit while i'm behind and save my last 100 for banner 4 pulls

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

first pull got me a ramza ssb i'll never use because shout and tailwind but uh my second pull

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

Gaius has a much better claim to being the main antagonist of FF14 than Y'Shtola does for being the main protagonist.

square rightly recognizes that the catgirls are what people come to ff14 for

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

i got squall's bsb2 and even if it wasn't strong as hell i think i'd love it just for being a bsb where the attack animation doesn't take forever

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Cinnamon Bear posted:

Shout Louder

shoutara

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

2 fixed dice and a death tarot/11

thanks game

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

recently came back to the game after about a 6 month break, is there good stuff on that XV banner that makes it worth a pull? or should i be holding on for that ffta banner + whatever december fest?

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ceaselessfuture posted:

The FFTA banner is superior in every conceivable way.

the idiot part of my brain that doesn't understand delayed gratification: "but i wanna pull nooooowwwwwwwww"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

oh poo poo i assumed it was at least a week away, yeah i can sit on my 50 for two days

• Locked thread