Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I'm hoping you guys can help me confirm how debuffs work/stack.

I normally run with Ramza (Shout) using full break. I also have Vaan with his Burst and Faris with their Burst (both are debuffs). Finally I just drew Noel's debuff Burst. Do all of these stack? Is it insane to run with all of these at once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

All attacks that debuff the same stat array don't stack. In your case, full break, faris's burst, and noel's burst are all the same debuff (atk/mag/def/res) and will not stack, so you should probably ditch full break and use either Faris or Noel as situation demands, giving them one of your start-with-SB RMs. Vaan's burst is mag/def which is unique and what makes it so nutty, so it stacks with just about anything. His commands are identical to magic breakdown and defense breakdown, and will not stack with those. Faris and Noel's commands are -ATK and -MAG, and the MAG ones will not stack with Vaan's -MAG command.

Ah okay, thank you for the clarification. So, if I understand correctly I can stack either Faris or Noel's burst with Vaan's. Then the followup commands that are given would also stack, as long as they aren't the same type. Not quite as OP as I was hoping, but still pretty cool. I have been running Faris with Box Step Sarabande, so that would stack, but only if I don't use a different Def down attack.

So, theoretically the best combination could be: Faris-Box Step, Vaan-Burst, Faris-Burst, Faris-atk down, Vaan-mag down. Or if Noel is a better character/fit: Vaan-Burst, Noel-Burst, Noel-atk or mag down, Vaan-def down

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I managed to beat the ult with a really odd team:

Pretty standard for me:
Ramza -full break and shout - lvl 90
Vaan - BSB - lvl 99
Arc - Shell and curaga -instant medica ssb - lvl 80

My attempt at wind damage:
Luneth - lvl 80 -died in first three turns, effectively did nothing
Cid - lifesiphon and Imperial wind ssb - lvl 66 (lol)
RW - Zidane's BSB used with Ramza

I don't understand how my level 80 Luneth died almost immediately and a level 66 Cid makes it til the end, especially with only Shell as damage mitigation.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

The people who know things posted:

Luneth's Resistance

That does partially explain the :flame:

Cid still only had 3 more Res, not counting gear. Oh well, neither of them is on my A team unless I need wind damage, now I know to gear Luneth for Res!

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

MannersPlease posted:

Is there much of a difference between BSB's? I found that fenrir overdrive would carry me through the 60 stamina orbfest dungeon, but refreshing wandering dudes can be extremely tedious sometimes. As long as I pair a magic on a magic character or an attack on a attack character, will I see comparable damage and have an infinite aoe attack regardless of which burst I bring along? Or are there some I should avoid?

Stamina is especially precious for me still and I would really hate to waste 20 on some dud ability.

For the orbfest dungeon it won't make much/any difference, but some are better/worse for harder content. Ideally you want to be grabbing one that inflicts the element a boss is weak to, or inflicts breakdown effects on a boss, in my experience.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Last night I was up late and for some reason I just felt good about pulling on FFT. I had just hit 30 mythril, so I spent 12 dollars to do the pull.

4/11
2x Orlandeau OSB
1x Orlandeau BSB
1x Venetian Shield

The moral of this story is to wait until you are just feeling really good about pulling.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Consistent bad luck in luckies. I willingly trade this for good luck on TGCid and Anniversaries. Debating about a pull on 8 still... I should have enough mythril left for anniversary if I just make one pull.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Sprite141 posted:

Well no, both banners have really good poo poo on them that I'd like. I might end up pulling on 2 though, for a shot at Raine's bsb and sarah's buff. I think I'll wait to see the ffii event's banners though.

I did 3 pulls on XIII banner 1, as I really wanted all of the bursts. I ended up with Sazh and Vanille's bursts, which have both been awesome so far. I have Noel's burst from a previous draw and I don't use it that frequently, but your team composition may vary of course, I have a lot of debuff relics.

If it helps here is the next XIII event's banners (early July) shamelessly stolen from Reddit:

quote:

P1:
Lightning USB: En-lightning with EX Mode
Raines OSB: 3700% dark/holy, doom bonus based on doom timer
Jihl burst: imperil dark
Jihl SSB: ATK/DEF break
Recurrence of Enkindler, Meta Claw, Raines Model, Raines Glove, Meteorblaze
LM Relics of Lightning and Raines.

P2:
Fang burst-2 (en-wind)
Recurrence of Banescissor, BW Staff, Mistilteinn, AMP Coat, Battle Standard, Canopus, Punisher, Howling Soul. (No, seriously.)
LM Relics of Snow and Vanille.

I am personally planning on a couple of draws on banner 1, as it seems really solid for my remaining needs.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Sprite141 posted:

I kinda feel like I'd rather pull on these banners than those, by far. Ah well, sitting on my rear end and not pulling has yet to not pay off so I guess I'll do just that then.

Hey, how os the orbfest for exp? I know the new dailies are superior in terms of farming, but what about the exp gains? I still have some dudes who aren't level 65 yet.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes!

I'm not sure what EXP is for the new dailies, but the 90 stamina orbfest has given out about 100k without any cactaurs, and Highest Possible XP (from three waves of Mini-Cactuar): 291,660

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

My Burst Lucky was... not. 1/11 PCecil's burst. I have all the holy team members I need, he can go sit in the corner.

Mostly posting this so I can quote when I go PCecil/11 on the Ultros.

Edit:

Total for lucky banners: 4/33
PCecil BSB
Bartz Cloak (Dupe)
Penelo Holy Rod (Dupe)
Ysh's BSB :getin:

Oryp fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Mar 24, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Draw update: I had 4 draws available for anniversary and decided banner 2 and 4 were my targets.

Banner 2: 2/11 Yuna BSB and Zell SSB. I felt alright about this and was going to save 3 draws for banner 4, until I felt lucky.

Don't believe your feelings.

1/11 Zell SSB

Positive Edit:

The next two batches of MC3s are going to be great! I am looking forward to high level Cid's to RW, plus the following batch has Sazh, Raijin, and Shadow for my own use.

Full list for next:
Matoya, Josef, Dark Knight Cecil, Exdeath, Setzer, Yuffie, Irvine, Quina, Wakka, Basch, Raines

And next month's:
Emperor, Edward, Palom, Porom, Shadow, Cyan, Kefka, Cid (VII), Reno, Vincent, Laguna, Fujin, Raijin, Steiner, Freya, Kimahri, Paine, Larsa, Sazh, Noel

Oryp fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 29, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Congrats to those getting the resurrected goods! I did a cash pull on Banner 2 and ended up with Krille's BSB, which is alright since I have sheepsong, but not great as I have plenty of fire magic damage already. I was really hoping for one of the 6 other relics that would have been better heh.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Zonko_T.M. posted:

Picked up OK's BSB on a 1/11 pull. That is definitely something I can live with.
I was using Sazh's BSB for boosts+breakdowns, I'm a little sad he's going to firmly get the bench. I liked the dance with the maracas animation!

I specifically don't want OK BSB for this reason; I love Sazh's BSB. I shoehorn it into as many teams as I can, since it is ranged, buff, and breakdowns. He is getting his MC3 in a few weeks!

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I just wanted to share that I managed to solo the 240 Mandragora raid before it went away today. It was definitely one of the most challenging things I've managed to beat. I had to use hit and run to build gauge, but Vaan's reverse wall, ysh wall/heals, Agrias' AOE holy imperil, TG Cid, and Ramza pulled it off.

After beating that I decided to pull on the last lucky I was holding off on, Support. I drew one Ultra disco and was extremely pleased to see that it was Faris!

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

For Raijin BSB with Cloud USB RW, how about:

BSB -> cmd 1 x4 -> Cloud USB RW -> BSB -> cmd 1 x2 -> cmd 2

Just thinking this would give the second BSB entry damage under the USB, then still have time to get off the face melting cmd 2. Or would you still be better using the RW right before cmd 2?

Also, why is a high potency skill better than an enelement burst? Wouldn't the additional hits work out to more damage?

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I have been anxiously awaiting this banner for months, so I was really happy to see it come early. I didn't want to spend more than 3 11x pulls, ideally 2; but I wanted nearly everything, everything except for Serah's Bow.

Dollar:
3 star

1st 11x pull:
2 Bows....

Alright, now I'm a bit mad, so I immediately pull again:
Lightning USB, Nabaat's SSB, and another bow

I was extremely happy to get the USB, but I still wanted enough of the banner to risk another pull:
Cid's BSB and Seraph's Wing SSB

I finally have Raines to complete my mage meta, just missing a couple of elemental pieces to feel pretty well covered. LMRs and the other BSBs would have been nice, but I'm still happy.

For Cid, with those two soulbreaks, is it worth it to wrath into Seraph's Wing and then Dark Zone into the BSB? Or just take doom (RM, or memento mori I guess) and then go straight into BSB?

Oryp fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Jun 9, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I did, but my 13 synergy is pretty nuts. Ended up using:

RW Wall

Lightning with BSB / Lifesiphon + Tempo Flurry
Fang with BSB / Lifesiphon + Dismissal
Sazh with Choco Chick / Full Break + Magic Breakdown
Vanille with BSB / Ultra Cure + Shellga
Cid Raines with BSB / Wrath + Dispel

Lightning's BSB is pretty poo poo normally, but since the boss can be interrupted it actually works really well here. The idea was to have Fang spamming Dismissal too, but honestly once her BSB got up and running there wasn't much reason to. Sazh was just there for mitigation and boosting attack. Vanille's BSB is bonkers of course, and Ultra Cure is nice in case he sticks a condition. Cid was a bit lacking in team synergy, and I wish I could have brought Memento Mori instead of Dispel, but he was holding his own still because his BSB is just too good. I also gave him 2 pieces of +dark gear.

I ran something similar for the CM, except I have Noel's BSB instead of Fang's! I was actually surprised when I took it down with mastery on my first attempt. I doubt that will be possible on many of them, but I have a lot of XIII synergy.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

All of those banners are terrible for me, but I am honestly glad to be able to skip them. I will do luckies and save for better event banners. I have my eye on the first X banner coming up, in particular.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Eight-Six posted:

As someone who's been playing for about 11 days and has 83-odd mythril, is my best bet for the next few weeks to hit up the 25mythril lucky banners just to grab as many relics as possible or is there something so amazingly devastating in those fest banners that I don't realize?

I would pull on each of the luckies, and then I would pull on fest banners as you are able to do so. If it wasn't for all the dupes I would be all over banner 1 in particular, but all of them have some great gear.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

1/11 - Dupe Holy Rod, my third at least so hooray for stat sticks?

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Daraken posted:

How good is the Lightning USB + BSB2 combo? I have the former and I'm trying to figure out how good Banner 3 will be for me.

I have her USB, and I RW'd the BSB2 for some premium fun times. I'd say it is a great combo, but if you have the hones on Thundering Twinstrike and the boss is already weak to lightning then it isn't as good/needed. Or maybe I'm just lying to myself because I really don't want to chase it.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I had decided not to pull on the Phase 4 banner, but then I Rw'd Terra's USB and decided I had to try. One pull. Two orbs, one of them a disco ball. Oh poo poo. Dupe alph SSB, to make one max combined coat, and a loving magic sword! I can barely believe my luck, it is such a cool animation and I have her OSB!

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I'm still planning to do one pull on Cloud, but my main goal is the Rikku banner, since that has a lot of water and a bit of ice/earth/wind. Then I am saving pretty hard for the aforementioned Bartz/Faris banner, because it just looks absurd and I already have some stuff for each of them.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I gave up on the three man team for the 300 difficulty torment, I was always running out of healing/defense or offense. Simply replacing Arc with Yshtola gave me an easy win. The rest of my team was: Ramza/Vaan/Refia/Luneth.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I can make almost that exact same team, except without Chant. I will have to Legend dive Lightning soon, as I have her USB; but currently I'm holding onto motes in reserve for Faris, hoping the V event is soon.

I did a partial dive on Agrias, to get the plus holy damage, as I've been farming the T Torment. The orbs aren't as useful but it is so drat fun. I setup buffs/debuffs, then Agrias en-holy SSB followed by two BSBs hitting for 40k-50k per hit per target. After which TGCid is setup with OSB->CloudUSB, so he can 15-20k per hit on his BSBx2 to finish off Belias.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I'm excited that the V banner is starting the day before my birthday! I already have Faris' first USB and BSB, and I use her all the time, hoping to kit her out with LMR and USB2. Bartz has been great with "only" BSB2 and his en-wind SSB, so his kit being on the same banner makes it a fantastic target for me.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Oryp posted:

I'm excited that the V banner is starting the day before my birthday! I already have Faris' first USB and BSB, and I use her all the time, hoping to kit her out with LMR and USB2. Bartz has been great with "only" BSB2 and his en-wind SSB, so his kit being on the same banner makes it a fantastic target for me.

Quoting myself for context. I did two pulls right after it came out, got just about everything except Faris USB/LMR. Decided to do a cash pull just after midnight. :parrot:

Total haul: 11/34
1x Faris USB
1x Bartz USB
1x Bartz BSB3
1x Dorgann BSB
1x Bartz BSB2
1x Bartz LMR
1x Dorgann SSB
2x Galuf SSB
2x Galuf SSB

:getin:

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

jebeebus posted:

I have no self control. After getting Bartz' USB + LMR in one pull, I should've been content and kept stashing mythril. But after seeing for myself just how ridiculous he can be, it got into my head that it would be great to have a BSB as well... especially since I'm still newish and can't get a good set of honed spellblades for a while.

So I made a second pull on impulse and got: Galuf SSB1, Faris SSB... poo poo. The greed rage is growing.

Third impulse pull: Galuf SSB2, Bartz LMR (dupe)... oh god...

Fourth mega rage induced pull involving $11 worth of gems:

Uhhhh........ you know what... that was all worth it. Yep. :holy:

So in four pulls plus a 100 gem, I ended up with:

Bartz: USB + BSB2 + BSB3 + LMR
Faris: USB + SSB
Dorgann: BSB + SSB
Galuf: SSB1 + SSB2

Literally everything on this banner except Faris' LMR. Pretty stoked to have a fully equipped realm synergy team. Before this I only had at most two useable characters from any given realm.

Gratz! You managed to get the same items as me, with only one extra pull. :p
I am legitimately still in disbelief about the 3 pulls I made.

Also: Bartz did about 400k damage off a single BSB command to the FFX 300 Torment, with some help from Tidus Chain and Faris debuffs. (cloud rw op even on mega chains)

Oryp fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Sep 3, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I was only going to do one pull, but I got Cecil's BSB2. I will only use his in CMs since I have plenty of good holy.

Second pull was Edge SSB and Rosa USB!

I think I might skip pulling on fest banners, maybe I can afford one pull outside of luckies.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Out of curiosity, why skip fest banners? Aren't they loaded with crazy relics and BSB+ only? Or do you just have a ton of dupes.

I don't have much saved, and I have a lot of the top prizes already. I may pull once or twice depending on the banners we get.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

I decided not to even try for this week's MP given what I heard about it, not worth the frustration.

I finally got around to trying my first magecite, took down liquid flame in about 50 seconds on my first attempt! Bartz USB/BSB2 and Tidus CSB/BSB had me confident. I'll dip my toes into the others in the coming week, that was a lot of fun!

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Cosmic Afro posted:

Yeah, I made a googledoc of all my relics and I'm looking things over. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MUlVZ5DdNeiWCyH29PbkMiLqU1Z1q0ZgPeh08jnTDLc/edit#gid=0

Firion with BSB looks nice, considering the truckload of attacks you can do with his Burst 1.
Bartz would be better if I had his USB and BSB2, but his LM rocks.
Faris would be a good choice to hit harder with support and make them last longer, yeah.
Celes would be great too, like Fister Roboto said, Terra's not worth it for me. Relm's is eeeehhhn.
Cloud would rock if I had any of his BSB or USB, the rest I own don't have a Legend dive.
Could make an argument for Beatrix and Zidane, but more on Beatrix.
Auron is in a similar situation as Ayame. Yuna's LM is eeeehhhn but her SBs are great.
Could make an argument for Vaan and Fran, but if I dive Fran, I'm better driving Faris.
Cid Raines would probably kick a shitload of rear end with his BSB and being LMed. Vanille too, with BSB. Hope... well, when we get his.
Iris' is ... nice, but I'm not sure how much that actually helps me, increasing Mind by amount of uses of White Magic.
Agrias' could seriously kickass, free Imperils.

Hm, that was some good advice. Thanks.

Personally I went for Faris, as I have both USBs and BSB; otherwise I've gone for double casts I have good relics for: Cloud, Ysh, and Bartz so far. I'm currently debating on Cid Raines and Agrias, as those both seem solid.

I don't have them, but Ayame looks great and with Noctis OSB/LMR you may consider his dive, if you want a nonelemental murder bot. As long as you are interested in investing the crystals for Omega Drive.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Edit: Beaten about shelke.

So far I have "only" beat Bismark, Sealion, and Liquid Flame. I think I should be able to do the others, just haven't tried too much yet. I am having a lot of fun with the magicite battles. My best time so far is 32 seconds on Sealion, with only one entruster! :D

Oryp fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Sep 14, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Mischalaniouse posted:

At the moment I just have one Wrath honed once. I'm pretty far behind on Abilities since grinding orbs is the worst.

Luckily orb fest is coming up and you'll be swimming in orbs, well at least comparatively!

Also, echoing that Rosa USB is amazing, I just got it recently and she has been on all of my teams for difficult content and incredibly clutch. Getting wrath up to R3 or R4 should be easy during orb fest!

Her, Faris, and Edge could probably carry you through most content once you get them leveled, assuming you RW Shout or similar.

I also just noticed you have Dorgann, who carries an Atk/Def buff to help! Which Bartz BSB did you get, if Earth those two will pair quite well together!

Oryp fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Sep 15, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

peekaboo gangster posted:

My main issue is that I haven't found the right balance between the two - I'm either throwing up a good amount of damage at the cost of mitigation, or I'm able to keep everyone fairly healthy until the boss turns into a Imperil-Stacking Blender. Rosa has her SSB which can help MBlink me past the first Savage Elemental spell, but I'm not sure if I should flip Y'sh out for her. My Onion Knight is fairly blessed with his BSB - would it be worth it to try and hone up some ninja skills to make him into a damager? Otherwise he languishes as my Breakdown King, which are night useless in these dungeons. Again, I've got good fire options (including Terra's OSB) but the most headway I've been able to make has been against Hydra thanks to Bartz and his USB+BSB3 / Galuf BSB (it Imperils Fire, but also hits the Earth element, and god bless him it heals) / Maria's BSB (which can't crack 1K damage on first entry, but does respectable 2-3k a hit after the MAG/RES bargain), along with Ramza yelling his brains out and Y'sh doing her healing thing. I'm gonna give Sealion a shot in a little bit, and failing that, will attempt another CM 7 Torment (I can *taste* those Vitality motes, they're so close)

I'm by no means an expert, with only half of the magicites cleared so far, but hopefully some part of the following will be of use to you!:

I've been using Rosa as my only healer in magicites so far, admittedly with USB, but the wrathable heal/mblink is still key and I think better than the largely single target heals from Ysh.

As for OK, you could try using ninja, but you would likely be better suited giving him wrath/entrust and dumping the extra into your main dps. All of my successful magicite teams have had either one or two entrusters. You could maybe give (for a physical team) either Ramza or OK a SB bar at the start, and have the other with a quick gain RM, have them both wrath/entrusting with any excess.

So the above suggestions take up three slots, leaving you with either 2 dps, or 1 dps and another supporter of some kind, maybe a source of last stand, imperil, or extra heals?

Another random note, Alph SSB has been nice for some extra damage, if you weren't using OK BSB as your hastega. Also nice since he can be geared as a secondary healer pretty easily.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Edit: ^ I don't have Vincent, but how much is he doing for you? What is your pre-buff attack on Bartz?
Also, I use Faris a lot and like to put TG Mode RM on her, so she can spam out all the debuffs faster.

I usually use (buffs)-> Bartz BSB -> Cloud USB -> Bartz USB -> BSB commands and I usually only get two, rarely three command uses before Cloud USB is out.

Anyone have a better rotation? This seems pretty good, but I'm always looking to improve :D

Oryp fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Sep 19, 2017

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

jebeebus posted:

I never even thought of using Vincent until last minute, just assuming he'd be useless (Gi Nattak fire absorb) until I realized the whole either/or with non-elemental thing. After his USB, his BSB cast would do about 5-6K per hit, and BSB CMD2 doing about 5K per. He's my only good FF7 char at the moment. My pre-buff attacks on Bartz is pretty bad, something less than 2K I think.

Sorry, I meant the attack stat, shown on the equipment screen pre battle, after equipping weapon, armor, etc. This is important due to the following, potentially too much information:

The soft cap for attack is 805, so you want to get past 805 attack after buffs. Shout would give you a 1.5 multiplier to attack, the other stackable buffs are generally 1.3x to atk/mag or similar. Shout and any of the atk/mag buffs would give you 1.8x your character's attack with equipment. Burst mode and many USBs will increase it some as well. There is a lot that can go into damage buffing including separate, multiplicative damage through elemental boosting gear, 1.2x per piece. There are some guides out there with loads of details, but that at least is the basics I think. Mag is higher soft cap, 1054, buffs work the same way.

Hope that helps! Vincent sounds like he is doing well, but I asked as for high end content it can sometimes be good to focus everything on supporting one DPS, although more can be better too depending on the fight/team. When a fight doesn't cost anything if you lose it is great to test out different team compositions.

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Gratz to all who have done well, those last two made me question posting mine! Only Rapha will see semi-regular use most likely, but I'm very happy!

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

jjef posted:

Hey guys, is now a good time to jump into this game or should I wait for a specific upcoming event or something? Also, is there any re-rolling involved when starting like in other games? Or can I just take whatever I'm given and go with it?

Right now is a great time! Tomorrow evening we will be getting a free 30 pull, and I would highly, highly recommend trying to get 25 mythril before the "Always Lucky Relic Draw" banner today goes away! It should be pretty easy if you watch your stamina and grind the basic dungeon (on the lower left) and the event dungeon on the lower right(start with FFT since it goes away tomorrow).

Normally you have to spend 50 mythril for a draw, and right now if you get the 25 for today's lucky and tomorrows free draw you could have a fantastic start! There is also an orbfest going on, and you should be able to do the early stages at least.

Post your relics when you draw for our thoughts/recommendations, make sure you unlock characters for the relics you have (you'll get Souls for your choice of character from the event dungeons).

Join us on Discord, lots of helpful people hanging around usually!: https://discord.gg/sdX6zF

Edit: I just realised the Lucky draw I mentioned goes away in a bit over an hour, so I hope you see this in time!

Oryp fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Sep 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oryp
Jun 5, 2004

Looking for advice on optimizing my current wind murder squad, and help with selection relic choice:

For selection relic: Onion Knight BSB or Zack's BSB? Anyone with Zack CSB/BSB have any thoughts?

Current team:
Cloud: USB/BSB2/LMR/full dive
Zack: CSB
Faris: USB2/USB/BSB/full dive
Zidane: USB/BSB2
*healer* generally Ysh for wall/bsb/dive, or Rosa USB

So, the only problem with the above is a lack of hastega, so I figured in most content I can RW Rikku USB, and in Magicites replace Faris, maybe with Edge.

I'm just not sure who I could drop for OK BSB -> Wrath/Entrust if I chose him, any thoughts there? I figured if I had native haste as well I could RW an instacast like Ramza USB.

• Locked thread