Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Why does Jeffrey Lord get the final word every god drat time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Your Computer posted:

Can someone explain to me (a non-American) how Bill Clinton having an affair (or saying something sexist) has anything to do with the current presidential election? The argument of "Trump said something bad, but WHAT ABOUT BILL CLINTON" seems to be pulled out of thin air, since as far as I know Bill Clinton isn't running for president :iiam: Is there more to it other than Bill being Hillary's husband that I'm missing or are American politics that juvenile?

Some of the more sophisticated (?) Trumpies are saying it's about Hillary Clinton silencing these women to defend her husband, but yeah, for the most part it's juvenile "woman is responsible for husband's actions" bullshit.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Night10194 posted:

I suspect he means setting himself on fire and falling off a tower.

FLEE, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

*Mike Pence hits Trump with staff*

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Are they gonna shake hands

This is some deep poo poo

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

This loving election

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

he is visibly shook

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

HE IS SO STUPID HOLY poo poo

PISS

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Hillary needs a sip of water tbh

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

TRUMP: FLAILING

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Oh my loving god investigating his enemies no no no

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

The loving gall

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

We've gone past Goldwater

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

He's gonna walk out

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Rob Ford is alive and in that audience

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Julias posted:

This. It's a false narrative that it's completely Obama car's fault.

poo poo are poors getting Obama cars now god drat

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Uncommitted voter

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Twist that Khan knife into Trump's porcine body

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Mexican Radio posted:

I getting to where this is no longer fun and funny. It's awful and embarrassing.

I'm actually more angry than I ever have been at politics right now (I'm not stark raving mad, but...) because this man is sincerely the worst of American politics in a way I've never seen.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Why is Trump pointing

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I seriously don't think Trump understands the difference between ICE and the ICE Union.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Pretty sure Hillary didn't say it was Lincoln's fault, Trumpo

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

God this loving idiot brought up the taxes himself

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Bashez posted:

Trump is killing her.

He's not saying much, but he's totally owning the floor. He's always getting the last word.

What's it like being a caveman who only respects strength poses and doesn't understand English

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

This unnecessary aggression and sarcasm by him, both to the moderators and to Hillary, is going to look horribly tomorrow and I think this is the last nail in the coffin for Trump's chances with the ~5 undecided voters left.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

For Trump to turn the Corncob Train around to victory, he would have to win this debate by such an overwhelmingly large margin that this thread would unanimously accept that he's winning.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Independents are prima donnas and really care about decorum. Trump is not respecting decorum. Bing bong so simple.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

That's actually not a sudden zoom in, that's Hillary's head rapidly expanding from the bullshit

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Trump is only making his diehard fans more diehard for him.

THIS IS NOT ATTRACTIVE TO INDEPENDENTS

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Imagine Gore getting into Bush's personal space for the length of the entire debate. And running circles around the stage chasing him by the end.

Yeah, doing great for independents there.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

He tweeted 11 hours ago the same thing. I'm not sure how reliable it is.

It isn't reliable at all.

But it's plausible. It would be the smart thing to do, honestly, because Trump throwing him under the bus during this debate gives Pence an opening to get the gently caress out.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Trump's answer not bad either.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

I'm the guy behind Jake Tapper with the "FAT CHECK HIM" sign.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

People Trump won with:
his core supporters

People Trump lost with:
everyone else, including Republican politicians

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Trump's going to take the wrong lessons from this and crank the aggression up from 11 to 15 for the last debate.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Pence still in if his Twitter means anything.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Wait poo poo he could've scheduled that Tweet.

No but seriously he's still chained to this garbage fire.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

Actually in some of the older debates you can see that part of what the moderator did is directly challenge the candidate. There's a moment from one of the Ford-Carter where one of the moderators directly responds to an answer by Gerald Ford with something that was basically "Wait is that seriously your answer?"

Ford said there was no Soviet domination of Eastern Europe and the moderator literally couldn't believe it and asked him to repeat himself.

He did.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Guys:

Trump threatened to jail his political opponent

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Coheed and Camembert posted:

But does that get any traction in the media? Chris Christie did it at the RNC and it only got angry grunts from left-leaning publications. It also got big applause in the debate hall.

That was the Republican primary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

This is vile

https://twitter.com/P0TUSTrump/status/785314633825431552

• Locked thread