Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

my donation from earlier

:siren: FOR EVERY TRUMP SUPPORTER THAT REPENTS, I WILL DONATE AN ADDITIONAL $10 BY FRIDAY :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

anime was right posted:

i seirously wonder how much extra money they're getting today

i hope someone looks at the referral links and goes what the gently caress

and then looks at the money counter and :eyepop:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Baloogan posted:

I, Baloogan, hereby repudiate trump, his movement, my support for his movement. Forever and ever.
I repudiate trump for his support for antiamerican forces like PUTIN
I repudiate trump for his SEXISM, beyond that, his SEXUAL ABUSE OF WOMEN
I repudiate trump for his RACISM, his incitement to RACIAL HATERED
I repudiate trump for his HATE SPEECH, his support of WHITE NATIONALISM

I spit on trump. I repent. And I thank our admin for the chance to do so.

Tacky-rear end Rococco posted:

I plan to autoban after the election anyway, I don't want this account anymore. But gently caress Donald Trump, and long live Baloogan the First, whose banner I proudly follow.

TheOneOutside posted:

God drat this thread is amazing; I guess since I never pudiated Trump I can't repudiate him now

But I've been marked by this thread as a CTR shill :shrug: so I guess that counts as spitting?

So there's that at least

:sad:

I can't wait, the advent calendar isn't even close to done

Everyone still on this train, enjoy your final fiery plunge into the gorge

Deki posted:

I only posted in this thread to call Boosted a bitch when this thread was his safe space and not reddit. 10$ and upgrades is fine for a laugh but not a perma.

If that doesn't count I'll pull a reverse John Thune and endorse him just so I can repudate him.

WINNINGHARD posted:

Trumps a piece of poo poo. I want to go back to when he was stuffing jeb! into lockers and saying ted cruz's dad shot kennedy

I got all of you, even if you never pudiated Trump in the first place. gently caress it, it's a good cause and you're decent people.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

It took us less than an hour to reach $1000.

That's awesome. You guys, especially Lemming, are loving amazing.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

IronicDongz posted:

I was actually kind of drunk when I posted in here before and thought it would be funny so yeah.

trump's a garbage factory and I would probably spit on him IRL if I met him, consider the bad man repudiated

:hf:

Welcome, friend.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Forums Terrorist posted:

Weaseling out of my obligations like Trump weaseling out of paying his investors

I repudiate Trump because while I knew he was a sleazy gently caress, ten year olds man, jesus.

FabioClone posted:

Trump! Long have I posted in the shadow of your tower, but now I look at it and feel only shame. My comrades have turned into corncobs and fled. Were I a braver man, I might step off the precipice with you and embrace oblivion. But you're gross and awful, so I will weasel out of my commitments . Robert Morrow was right about you all along.

Baloogan, throw me a lifeline and pull me up. My repudiation is complete. My soul is clean.

Three more souls saved, :10bux::10bux::10bux: more for saving people who need it.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

alnilam posted:

25bux

reppin byob in the rainn donation thread

well met, byob!

cross-post this over there, let's get a diplomatic coalition going

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ProfessorProf posted:

Made a donation, then 2 frigging days later we learn about ten more women abused by Trump, so gently caress it, I guess. That's $2,000 total.

Everyone who donates is a wonderful person because Trump and the people that support him and his actions are vile and deplorable.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Colonel Corazon posted:

For the redeemed Trump Toxxers

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Colonel Corazon posted:

i wanna personally thank you for all the support you've given promoting this thread redneck :glomp:

Don't sell yourself short, you did plenty too.

And all of this is for a good cause because sexual abuse is loving heinous no matter who's involved.

I've known friends, lovers, family members, all of whom had to deal with this poo poo at various points in their life. I don't think we'll ever stop it, but that's not an excuse not to loving try and help out the victims.

So to all of you goons who dug however deep and donated to this, you have my deepest thanks. Thanks for proving that this dead gay internet forum can still do some good and help out people who need it.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

OAquinas posted:

Link the articles? Legit interested in seeing coverage on this.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/sexual-assault-hotline-calls-wake-donald-trump-allegations/story?id=42805063

There's one, you can throw RAINN and Trump into Google and find a bunch more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Donating $50 for people who can't or won't.

• Locked thread