Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
SHADOW WARRIOR 2

Made by Flying Wild Hog and produced by Devolver Digital

:siren: Out Now on PC for just $40 :siren: (ON SALE FOR $35 UNTIL OCTOBER 20 ON STEAM - may require you to own Flying Hog games? Unclear)

Console release in 2017

http://store.steampowered.com/app/324800/

Features:

1-4 player co-op! But perfectly enjoyable as a solo game too.

Basically Borderlands if the combat wasn't lovely, replaced with Doom 4's run-and-gun crazy action.

High-octane fps with rpg weapon loot drops, procedural levels, beautiful graphics, fast action, and more dick jokes than you can imagine.
Good bit different from Shadow Warrior 1, don't worry at all if you didn't play it. SW1 was more linear, this has a hub world and focus on co-op and level re-playability.

Levels range from traditional Japanese houses and forests to crazy futuristic cyberpunk cities, enemies range from robots to oni demons.
Hub area with stores for buying new weapons or weapon mods, then you teleport to different 'missions' which can be re-played for more loot.

Roam around a big open space, bumping into different crazy boss monsters with Diablo style random ability affixes while on a quest to pick up different objectives. Levels with enough winding paths and some back-tracking that it actually feels more like an old school FPS in some respects than Doom 4 did. Levels are also re-configured each time you play them like Diablo, to keep things fresh.

There is a story campaign but its pretty dumb, mostly full of dick and fart jokes that are so cheesy they're actually kinda funny.

Double jump, dash, sprint all over the place like a flippin' ninja. CRAZY mobility. Even faster combat than Doom 4!

TONS of swords and guns both, melee combat with special attacks and all kinds of upgrade-able and customize-able guns.
Shotguns, pistols, revolvers, uzis, machine guns, rocket launchers, bows, katanas, chainsaws; this game has it all and more.

Weapons themselves are not randomized, but are each unique, so you avoid the borderlands problem of getting guns with good stats that feel lovely to shoot. Most guns are pop culture references as well.

Guns and Melee Weapons have 3 slots for upgrades, and upgrades drop randomly as you kill monsters and include all kinds of alterations, with things as simple as +damage or +firerate to things as crazy as a mod that makes a weapon double-barreled or a mod that lets you drop any gun as a turret!

Its fun and stupid and funny and really good times; solo or with friends.

If you like Borderlands, Doom, Diablo, Left4Dead, Vermintide, Payday, Killing Field or Nazi Zombies definitely check this poo poo out.

Zagrod posted:

Just in case you guys didn't know - if you see the Shadow Warrior 2 decal, there (usually) is a secret hidden nearby. For example, in the pic below you can jump through the painting on the wall into a hidden room

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Oct 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

BlueGrot posted:

The previous one was clunky and bad. Is this clunky and bad?

It is so far not at all clunky and bad. It is actually fast and smooth and rad. The mobility is crazy, you move pretty fast by default and you can always double-jump and mid-air dash, over and over.

I wanted to like the first game but couldn't get super into it. Loved Doom 4, and now I'm really enjoying blasting through this.

FPS melee combat always feels a little funky, but you can just focus on guns if you want. And the skills make melee pretty dang fun, its about as good as Vermintide at least.

Especially with co-op, it almost makes sense to have one or two guys focus on like melee while one or two guys focus on ranged. But you can mix it up however you want.

I feel like batman blasting across the map with all the double jumps and dashes and stuff.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I'm actually laughing at this game's dumb jokes. Also all of the guns are puns and I love it.

And unlike Doom 4, not only is the chainsaw a normal weapon you can use a lot, but if you hold right click instead of left click, you get manual mouse control over your chainsaw swing. You can carve up demons like you're ice sculpting! :allears:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Internet Friend posted:

There's a gateway next to the entrance to the ninja shop. Across the street is a ledge. The gate has an invisible wall on top but if you double jump + dash at it you can catch the lip of the roof and do another double jump + dash and wedge yourself in next to the window.

Awesome, just did it using this method.

The gun's name is "King Skeletor" :aaa:

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Oct 14, 2016

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Morter posted:

This is a good and cool game

Reminder: Kill all rabbits you see.

Edit: What's the pun for the Hauer?

Edit 2: Out of curiosity I looked up 'Hauer' and I got Rutger Hauer who starred in a movie called Hobo with a Shotgun, so I'm going to guess that.

Yep, Hauer is Hobo with a Shotgun.

There's also the "stick of Doom" a clear doom SSG reference, the "Deck-ARD" which is a Blade Runner reference, and on and on

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Deakul posted:

Thread music for this cool game that is good and also cool:
https://soundcloud.com/devolverdigital/sets/stan-bush-warrior-ep

This is totally :krad:

Mordja posted:

Those Yakuza are pretty tough fellas. :stare:

I told a friend of mine that this is Kung Pow: The Game, and I'm glad to see I was spot on

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I regret not pre-ordering this yesterday for the chainsaw sword, but I guess this game has enough weapons I won't really mind.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

so, is it possible to remove things you slot into weapons or at least replace them? i didn't particularly see an option jumping out at me, so i'm hesitant to start plugging stuff into weapons.

Yep you can freely swap items in and out of slots, its not permanent at all.

The downside to this is the RPS review mentioned sometimes you want to stop and swap things around before a boss fight, which is kinda micro-managey, but its apparently not too necessary and seems okay.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Russian Remoulade posted:

Selfie-stick fantasy ruined.

Loading screen got your back

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 14, 2016

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Just got a weapon upgrade that lets me drop my gun as a turret that keeps shooting while I run around shooting another gun :allears:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

ninjahedgehog posted:

I am a little disappointed that they took out the thing where Wang would fiddle with his weapon if you tried to reload with a full magazine. :( If you're carrying a sword he swipes the blood off with a finger, which is pretty cool though.

On the upside, the reload animations themselves are amazing. The pump shotgun Hauer has him juggle 3 shells into the air and catch them in the gun :)

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Black Lodge Palpek posted:

I think the games listed in the OP as comparison aren't giving this justice. Borderlands/Diablo should be listed even if the OP doesn't like them or something as there are drops, numbers falling out of the enemies, skills and spells, procedurally generated areas etc. Also it can be played as singleplayer as well and it's not clear.

Fair enough, I just wanted to throw up an OP since the game was out already and people were having conversations split across a half dozen threads. I'll add that for now, and today I'll actually go in and re-write a more in-depth OP.

CJacobs posted:

My favorite way to get around has become dash -> jump -> air dash -> double jump. You go crazy fast with a couple speed gems stacked up.

I love that you can just dash endlessly over and over with no 'stamina' or limits. It feels so free. You can seriously fly around the map.

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Oct 14, 2016

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Zagrod posted:

Sweet. There's also a second room - 1:1 model of our 3d artists' room. It's nearby Kamiko's apartment

So you work at Flying Wild Hog? Man, amazing work. I never expected this. I can't believe you guys are actually selling it for $35/40, this is some really good work. The amount of stuff crammed in on top of SW1 is just nuts, and really transforms the game.

Michaellaneous posted:

Zaphod making a thread about a game *and* having good opinions about it?
What is this nonsense?

You mean you didn't play Doom 4 or Splatoon? Tsk Tsk

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

MinibarMatchman posted:

man I really want to play this now I'm finished with doom but not sure if my laptop can run it. don't wanna wait for console release.

my specs:
Core i7-4720HQ 4-Core 2.6GHz
GeForce GTX 960M 2GB
16GB

could I get 60fps/high on this poo poo

You definitely meet the minimum specs easy, the problem is that 960M. But if you can play doom well enough on that thing, it should handle SW2 about the same, maybe slightly lower frame rates but you can always tweak settings. It runs pretty well, although Doom is pretty amazingly optimized to Id's credit.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Yeah both players have to complete the first level or two up to the hub world before you can co-op, you have to complete the tutorial stuff solo.

Also heads up', story/mission progress only seems to be tracked for the host. So if you co-op with a buddy and beat a bunch of levels and then go solo, you'll have those levels beaten saved but your buddy will have to beat them still. No biggie though since I've heard the game isn't insanely long and you end up re-playing areas eventually anyways (like Diablo) but something to know ahead of time.

You should still keep your loot and experience and everything.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Jusupov posted:

Most broken skill in the game? You get more chi during vanish than it takes to cast it. Sure it costs a lot but nothing crazy.

Yeah first thing I did was dump all my skill points into that. It seems extremely powerful, means you can self-heal yourself anytime and just keep going and going.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Maybe don't play on the highest difficulty then? :confused:

Never understood the needs for goons to crank to max difficulty and then complain its too hard. That's... why there's options.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Samurai Sanders posted:

Do enemy hit points scale up anyway when you play co-op, like in other games?

Yep, just like diablo. But then you have difficulty options on top of that.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

GaistHeidegger posted:

Everything else about the difficulty is fine, you get badly punished if you get caught, etc. and that's groovy; it's not that it's too hard, it's that it takes so long to actually kill the enemies that it just gets tedious. Bullet / blade sponginess is the umbrage, not having an issue with it being too hard otherwise.

Yeah that is something I saw reviewers mention, with 4 players enemies start to feel kinda bullet spongey.

Having more enemies always feels better than having tougher enemies in FPS games, but the problem is when you budget the graphics to look good you have to pick a certain target. So they go in the middle and make enemies look great and plan on having a X of them in the room at one time, and then if they want to scale up the difficulty for players who want hard mode with 4 players, they can't just spawn 5X enemies without the game slowing down to 10fps, so the only option is bullet spongey.

But you can drop the difficulty and it does reduce enemy HP, so that should help some. And with 4 people you do have more firepower anyways, so on things like bosses they really should have more HP. The problem is the mooks, the mooks should still die easy and there should just be more of them, but its a technical restriction.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Copper Vein posted:

I really rushed through the tutorial mission, so I may have missed this if it was covered, but if you are using WASD you can double-tap W to sprint like you would in other FPS games where you would hold Shift. This is separate from the Dash move.

I didn't know there was a Sprint until I was playing it with a DS4 and clicked in the left stick. I don't see a way to bind the Sprint function to a distinct key on the keyboard, which is a minor annoyance for me because I use a G13 thumbstick for FPS games and double-tapping a joystick is too slow, but I'm confident that I'll get around this with macros.

Yeah the game does give you a popup for the double-W at some point, but they're easy to miss. I found myself wondering if I could rebind it to something like Alt, its not really even all that necessary with how fast jump-dashing is, but tapping W isn't a particularly good feeling. No biggie.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Tequila posted:

So what's the loop of this game? Playing through the campaign on progressively higher difficulties? or is there something else like procedurally generated content?

The campaign itself is procedurally generated. Its very much Diablo, but FPS.

Note that 3D procedural generation is really hard to do well (See: Hellgate London, No Man's Sky, etc.) so the levels are mostly pre-configured pieces that can be moved around as modular pieces, or variables that can be modified like what paths are open, how long a corridor is, etc. The levels mostly remain the same, the themes are the same, and are very pretty.

The loop of the game is blasting through your quests killing dudes and getting loot until you beat the game, then you just freeroam through areas killing bosses getting better loot. Its exactly like diablo in what you play, but its doom in how you play.

Mordja posted:

Both have the best FPS combat of any game in years.

I'm so glad we've finally had enough Modern Warfare clones that audiences are tiring of that and publishers are willing to try new things.

Because these are the kinda FPS I loving want.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Michaellaneous posted:

I saw somebody use a chainsaw. Where can I get that?

There's a chainsaw, a pre-order chainsaw katana, and also a chainsaw sword.

And hell, probably more, I'm not even that far into the game yet.

The warrrrsaw should be pretty early? I guess its random, I got it like right away, first mission after the tutorial.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Mordja posted:

Huh, I got the chainkatana from that quest, so maybe it depends on whether you preordered or not?

Yeah I bet that's it. You get warrsaw there unless you pre-ordered, in which case that takes its place and you get warrsaw later.

Mordja posted:

I'm curious as to whether specific items have randomized traits or not. For example, from what I've read, one of the earlier bosses will always drop a specific set of bone claws. In my case, using any special attack with it gives a +15% crit chance for a few seconds, anyone else have a different effect with the same item?

Yeah I think weapons are set stats, so we'll never get a second drop of the same weapon.

I really like it that way.

Then weapons are just balanced for DPS with their fire rate and blast radius and things like that, and the way guns get more powerful is through gems, not through getting better guns.

More guns are just new toys, side-grades, not upgrades that make your old guns obsolete. I really like that. Good system!

They're free to drop randomly generated weapon gems then from bosses and we can freely hotswap them into whatever weapons we happen to prefer. CHOICES! OPTIONS! PREFERENCES! Yay!

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Mordja posted:

Shadow Warrior 2's weapon arsenal feels like it comes out of a mod, and I mean that in the best possible way. I'm talking like Project Brutality for Doom or Ballistic Weapons for UT04, where you're given access to a huge number of ever-escalating guns and it's up to the player to figure out what they like and don't like. While there's obviously a lot to be said for a pared-down, ultra focused list of firearms--see this year's Doom for example--I've got a real soft spot for the kitchen sink approach when it's executed so well.

Agree with this 100%. It does feel like Russian Overkill or something. :getin:

This is basically demonsteele for doom but with modern production values.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Bloodplay it again posted:

Maybe I missed this, but where? It's $40 on GOG, Steam, and Devolver's store.

On steam, where the link is. If you check the website logged out it says $40, but if you log in with the actual app it should say 10% off?

Merrill Grinch posted:

You get a discount on steam at checkout if you have SW1 or Hard Reset I think.

Oh, maybe that's it. Weird that it doesn't seem to mention anything... I'm trying to google around and I can't find any fuckin info on what this is about. Weird.

Still its a steal even at $40.

I'll update the OP to give people a heads' up.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Infinity Gaia posted:

I'm not a huge fan of turret mode guns though. Seems kinda janky to use. Might be worth it for boss fights I guess?

They're super great if you're getting overwhelmed by a crowd, but they are a little janky to use and you can't use that gun yourself until you un-slot the gem.

But just find some machine gun you're not using (before long we'll have tons) and its a pretty nice way to drop a buddy to help thin the herd if you're getting chased around.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

E: Eh, not sure that makes sense actually.

Jack Trades posted:

The gently caress is miss rate even?
The percentage of shots that vanish into the ether?

Yeah that's what I'm wondering now.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I keep getting more and more guns and I'm just having a loving blast.

Got a 4 player co-op game going with friends and everybody couldn't stop talking about how much simple fun the game was. All thriller no filler.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

I keep getting more and more ridiculous guns and I just love it. Gun drops are definitely the most exciting, followed by orange weapon upgrade drops. Stacking elements can create some really cool damage combos.

Love the UI, love that you can see what element is on each of your weapons at a glance using the weapon wheel or when they're equipped. You can also see icons for things like which guns have charge modes or turret upgrades or whatnot in case you forget.

Zagrod posted:

Just in case you guys didn't know - if you see the Shadow Warrior 2 decal, there (usually) is a secret hidden nearby. For example, in the pic below you can jump through the painting on the wall into a hidden room

Adding this to the OP, brilliant.

Brackhar posted:

So I just started playing this (stopped when I hit mission selection) and am having a great time with the mechanics, but has anyone else found the quality to be really uneven? I've found NPCs who just stand there non-reacting until they arbitrarily become vendors, NPCs completing quests for me I didn't even know I had, really weird transitions between pho-asian temples to super high tech areas with no narrative bridges, z-fighting issues on transparent objects, and general confusion about how this story and world at all relate to how Shadow Warrior 1 left the universe.

I mean, I'll happily continue to shoot and stab dudes with these super fun mechanics, but the narrative design so far just feels... Unfinished? At minimum it feels like a step back in narrative execution quality from the first game. Does anyone else agree?

I agree, but I don't mind. For $40 I'm totally okay with this just being a really fun co-op shooter. I skip half the cutscenes, of those I watch some of them I actually laugh at (usually how dumb they are, but that's on purpose) and other times I find the entire cutscene to be weak and pointless. The story is very hit and miss but who cares?

Zaphod42 fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Oct 15, 2016

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Yep, that's what it is. I have an alienware laptop.

Supposedly there's a silly feature so if you have an alienware or certain other brand keyboards it'll light up the letters W A N G on your keyboard while its loading and stuff like that.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

InfinityComplex posted:

If you check the achievement list and there's actually a loading tip for this as well, there's a unique enemy in ALMOST EVERY mission. Most of the time, they will drop a weapon provided that you kill them and don't have it already.

Oh poo poo

Johnny Joestar posted:

one thing i wish is that there was a full map you could pull up when you're in a mission, so you can see where you have and haven't been. i know for a fact i've missed bosses and i hate missing out on weapons because of it, but the map is near-useless for anything that isn't currently relatively close to you.

Its great as a mini-map for finding which way to go or picking up drops or treasure chests, but yeah the maps are loving huuuuuge so an area map would be nice.

Looove that you can just free roam after you've completed an area. They didn't make the mistake D3 did at launch.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

SinineSiil posted:

Does anyone else feel like aiming gets all kind of fucky when 'zoomed' in? The horizontal sensitivity will get way slower than vertical and it makes it awful to aim.

Yeah, its not a problem for me with all guns but with the revolver its real annoying.

Hopefully there's a console command to turn it off. Lots of games do the same thing having different sensitivity for zoom vs standard, but you need to be able to change the ratio.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Accordion Man posted:

Man this is the second time where I got stuck in the scenery trying to jump to a ledge and unable to continue. They really need to fix this.

Try using T to warp back to town, and then again to warp back to where you were. That can un-stick you.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

electrigger posted:

Is there any rhyme or reason to the crafting? It looks like you pretty much jump in quality one or two steps but i've tried things like using 3 toxic gems to make a better toxic gem but it gave me cold instead, etc.

I think the way it works is it just consumes 3 of anything to make 1 new drop at your level. As far as I can tell what you use for those 3 components is entirely irrelevant.

You can use 3 level 8 grey components and then get a level 40 orange from it. It just makes something that would be a new drop for you, which is nice.

InfinityComplex posted:

You have control over elemental gems. Aptly if you slam 3 gems of the same element and quality together you get a higher quality gem of that element. I believe you also have limited control over your body armour, power, and co-op gems (3 gems of the same category will net you that category). I've definitely made legendary quality gems using specific categories alone.

Ah okay. If you use 2 of one and 1 of another its random, but I guess stacking all 3 of something lets you kinda control the result.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

kuroiXiru posted:

I was getting bored so I started over and wow, the game's much better on Insane. And I don't even like hard games.

I'll have to persuade my brother to go for at least Hard on our co-op playthrough.

I had to drop the difficulty on co-op, so you may have to as well. I'm not sure if that's because the bonus player scaling overpowers the difficulty or if that's just because my friends were dummies who hadn't yet figured out how to properly gem weapons to do good damage, but it felt like a slog. (It could very well be the latter)

nerdz posted:

I think you eventually have to change it to insane once you get good enough drops and start figuring out good combos, or else the game gets absurdly easy.

That's how Diablo works, and this is kinda based on Diablo.

In Diablo they're not really even difficulties, they're level progression. You beat one and then you go on to the next. Calling that difficulty is a misnomer.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Although SW2 could use some more difficulty modes above Insanity for NG+ and stuff.

You can do insanity and force 4-player difficulty even without 4 players, so that's coming close (and reminds me of diablo 2 monster difficulty /px command)

But additional difficulties above insanity would be a nice thing to patch in, yeah.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

nerdz posted:

I hope they add in some boss challenges, but not as bullshit stupid as the ones in Borderlands DLC.

Yeah Borderlands DLC bosses were an unbelievable slog. Terrible game design. Basically the same as Destiny's bosses in vanilla. You can't just give a boss more health and call it a day when it comes to FPS games. (Hell, RPGs don't let you get away with that anymore, and haven't for a long long time)

Destiny's come around and slowly learned how to do boss fights right, with adds and specific mechanics you have to pull off. Its lots of work to design a good FPS boss though.

To SW's credit, they did NOT make the same mistake that Bungie and others did.

Most of the bosses in SW2 do exactly what I was screaming at Bungie to do; when the boss reaches a certain health % they become invincible, spawn several adds, and then when the adds die, they become vulnerable again. Its such an obvious solution and I was going crazy that Destiny didn't do it, and I feel so vindicated that SW2 did and it loving works so well.

Flying Wild Hog also did a fantastic job with the lasers tethering the adds to the boss, so its very inuitive to the player what needs to happen and how many adds remain that need to be killed. Great game design!

SW2 does have a couple of just gently caress-off huge bosses with giant health pools, but they still move around and do more interesting poo poo, and they don't require 15 minutes of just firing at them over and over to whittle them down. (At least, unless you're soloing the on insanity with 4-player difficulty, and don't do that unless you're well geared)

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I did some basic math and I think Karma Collector skill is practically totally useless?

Max level of Karma Collector gives you +15% XP for the cost of 6 SP.
That means that you'll go even when all that bonus XP will account for 6 levels total which is not until
x / 1.15 * 0.15 = 6
x = 46
Level 46?

Karma Collector is a waste of SP until after level 46 and considering that max level is 50 then it's not worth using that skill at all.

I think your math might be slightly off, but checking it myself it'll take ~40 levels to balance out, which means that its not really worth it, no. Good point. (E: If you factor in the 6 levels to buy it, then 40 levels to balance, that's 46. Your math is right)

Although the last point costs most of those SP right? The first 2 are just 1 SP each and give +5% each, that's only 20 levels before it evens out, and by level 40 it would have doubled its cost.

So really its just that rank 3 should be a higher percentage by far. Kinda a dumb skill to have at all, though, as somebody pointed out earlier. Those systems are just awkward, either punishing people who dont' take the skill or rewarding those who do or whatever.

Level 50 is max? So you can't max out all your skills, then? That's good to know.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

sockpuppetclock posted:

It's not the max, I'm lvl 66 at this point, I don't think there's a limit.

Good, I wanna max out everything :cheeky:

Jack Trades posted:

I don't actually know if lvl 50 is max or not tbh, but there's a cheevo for getting to lvl 50.

Either way, I'm lvl 30 and I'm pretty sure the game is almost over so you won't be getting to lvl 50 just like that.

Do you have all 70 guns? If not, it ain't over yet! In Diablo beating the game is just the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Yeah you can get by just fine slamming your top damage elemental gems into each of your guns and ignoring just about everything else.

• Locked thread