Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6k0rIS6Qp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

If the Giants land a top 10 pick they have to take a QB right?

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Mind_Taker posted:

They are 1-16 AT HOME on MNF during the Snyder era.

Fed Ex is trash and it's littered with fans of the road team because why would you want to go to that dump and watch the Skins lose then get home at 1 am.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

He did suck 2 weeks ago. Then he didn't.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

89 posted:

Home: :kingsley: MONDAY NIGHT REDSKINS MASSACRE :kingsley:

The massacres only happen in Washington. Skins will lose but it'll probably be by 10 points or so.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

Lookin' good Zeke!

That's so shopped.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

NotWearingPants posted:

yeah, it took me around 5 min.

Ah, an original piece. Very good.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Yeah, that's not happening

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

The Skins could easily lose tonight. The NFC East is the greatest and dumbest division.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I want Kirk Cousins out of my life. I don't care if he takes $10 mil of cap space with him I can't take debates over mediocre QBs its the loving worst.

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

The Redskins have a great coach

Gruden knows offense but the dude has more brain farts than you'd like to see and can't put together a defensive staff. 'Great' is pushing it.

Cash Monet fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Nov 24, 2017

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Zwabu posted:

But then to have a legit, above average to top 10 QB fall into their lap as a low draft pick through sheer dumb rear end luck, a guy who is not only young and uninjured but has proven over a few seasons now that he can make the throws, lead the team on drives and win games, and then to choose THIS time to get all hard ball on money and let the guy drift away, defies any reasoning.

If you're going to contend with the average/above average QB you do it when they're cheap. Ravens got talent around Flacco when he was on his rookie deal, he got them a super bowl. They pay him, he handcuffs their cap, the margin for error for drafting and free agent signing shrinks, and they are what they are now.

Re-signing Cousins makes sense, its prudent, and it's probably whats best for business. I'd rather a team tried to do better than end up like the Bengals.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Next year the Eagles will regress and the Giants will win the division because the NFC East's greatness is only matched by its stupidity.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

axeil posted:

doug pederson is luke skywalker obviously

You made Wentz Kylo Ren, no take backs.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Coaches and GMs trying to save their jobs can be so, so poisonous.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Most fans want him to stay. I get it.

I also feel like if I asked them if they'd rather have Cousins or Matthew Stafford they'd laugh at the question.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

The NFC East is pain.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

euphronius posted:

Pain killer addiction is guaranteed if he's not there already

I just hope he stays away from raping women and riding motorcycles

But enough about Ben Roethlisberger.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

I try to avoid hearing about this team at all and Cousins' contract was loving that up.

A boring QB will put them in the cellar and I don't have to worry about them taking up too many night games.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Projecting QB classes is a fool's errand. Wentz and Goff were considered unholy reaches and, well.

That being said the dumbest thing in all of this is not just hitting the reset button and drafting someone. Take your drat medicine and move on without trading assets.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

gently caress the Eagles

All hail the NFC East, Patriot killers

I hate you all

I love you all

Pain

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

sounds like something a cry baby pats fan would do, checks out.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Good thing the Cowboys have a coach who can right the ship in the face of adversity.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

The way this dumb division works the Cowboys will go 12-4 and the Eagles will probably miss the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

If the Giants get Eli's adderall dosage right they'll win it for sure.

• Locked thread