Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

89 posted:

1. We’re gonna win.

2. Sorry I haven’t been as big of a part of this thread as usual this season. Got a girlfriend with a 3 year old, so been playing some of Big Poppa 89. Also went back to college.

3. Don’t hardly drink anymore

4. lolz Skins.

5. gently caress the Cowboys and lolz Day Prescott bust. Called it from a million miles away.

6. We’re gonna win.

I don't forgive you, we need more homers to make the other 3 fanbases that belong here post even less to assert our dominance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

a new study bible! posted:

The Skins ruined RG3

And RG3 in turn did his best to ruin the Skins

All in all you can't knock down muck Robert but a decent try ol' bean

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

axeil posted:

I'd love this as it'd be a truly heart-warming comeback story and highlight the importance of mental health care, but let's not count our chickens before they hatch.

also the entire eagles team seems to have the flu :ohdear:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/959858825884028928

It's unbelievable. It's loving unreal that they're sick. If they lose because they caught the loving flue I'm going to lose my mind.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

romanowski posted:

I hope the eagles lose because I don't want to have to deal with any rioutous crowds on my journey home tonight after the game

I will be wearing a green scarf for my own protection but my heart will be draped in a metaphorical alex smith jersey

I hope you slip on crisco traitor

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

GOOD LUCK FINDING A BIGGER HOMER THAN ME

WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Back during Foles' amazing fluke season with us, I had bought a Lego Foles complete with football and, poo poo, now I'm going to enshrine that motherfucker. A week ago my girl painted me the philly skyline with a philadelphia eagle that says in green underneath "THIS IS OUR HOUSE" after losing a bet too (shes a ravens fan) so that too will be enshrined. Life. Is. GOOD.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

H E H

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

89 posted:

Everybody treated the Eagles like they were a joke.

As soon as we lost Darren Sproles, we were supposed to lose games.

When we lost Jason Peters, the offensive line wasn’t supposed to hold up.

When our signal calling middle LB Jordan Hicks went down, our defense was supposed to fold.

Then, when the unreal, what would have been MVP, Carson Wentz went down, we were supposed to be 1 and Done.

We weren’t supposed to win more than 7 games. We won 13.

They called us “underdogs” to last year’s Super Bowl runner up, the Falcons. Even though we were the #1 seed and they were #6. We denied Julio Jones 3 times back to back to back 10 yards out from the end zone. We won. They called us flukes.

The Vikings have the #1 defense in the league and the Miracle in Minnesota. “You can’t win.” We dropped 38 unanswered points on that defense. We advanced to the Super Bowl.

Ok, 1 outlier Foles game, Eagles. He’s a backup QB. Now you have the ultimate NFL end game boss, Tom Brady & The Patriots. For real, this time. Nice run, but you’ve got no rings and Brady has 5. You’re the Eagles.

You can’t win.

You’re still a joke. Maybe if you had Wentz. MAYBE.

Brady had one of the greatest games of his career against the Eagles. The Patriots put up over 600 yards of offense. Don’t get into a shoot out with Tom Brady, they said.

Then....

The Eagles won the Super Bowl.

They even did it without Sean Lee.

The Eagles out Patrioted the Patriots. There’s nothing left to prove. There’s no more questions. The only answer is that, finally, the Philadelphia Eagles...

...are Champions.

You can’t do a season any better than that. Greatest season ever as an Eagles fan 🦅

BEST IN THE WORLD #flyeaglesfly #worldchamps

Now, time to get a copy of the The Philadelphia Inquirer here in Arkansas and frame it.

This is where the dynasty begins

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The only hire I want to see the Eagles make is Bruce Arians at QB coach

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

euphronius posted:

Didn't king Dunlap turn out to be ok

For like two seasons I believe

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Diqnol posted:

Now that Sproles is hurt like this I want the Eagles to win the superbowl all the more

My little guy :shobon:

e: I am also reminded, looking back, of the collective meltdown after we lost the Seahawks game

I hope ya'll are more stalwart next season because WE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS poo poo AGAIN do NOT DOUBT

Diqnol fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Feb 8, 2018

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

axeil posted:

Punter :v:

gently caress, I still need a new avatar. Any suggestions?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/987439128705949696

V: Good for him! He's earned it, I say.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You're a beautiful man, 89.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

corn on the cop posted: