Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Redskins fans are poopy.
Giants fans are poopy.
Cowboys fans are REAAAAAALLLY poopy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Throw Wentz behind the Cowboys o-line and....:wow:

Dak can suck it.

But don't get your hopes up. HE'S OURS FOREVERRRRRRRR

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Black QBs win the Super Bowl all the time.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Wentz is gonna slay the Vikings D this weekend, just watch. And then he will be back to holy status and champion of our heart.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Word is, 49ers and Eagles are discussing a trade for Torrey Smith

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
On a side note, I was talking to a college football player at the bar a couple of nights ago. He actually played Carson Wentz when he was a freshman (Wentz was a junior). He was in awe of how smooth and composed the guy was. They were playing with it snowing and in high elevation and it was like a 70 degree sunny day for Wentz. "Nothing ever affected him". "He's the real deal."

He's perfect :allears:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Agholor is gonna score a 70+ yard TD in the first quarter.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
The only Eagles way is a rollercoaster season with "Yup, season is done." followed shortly by "OH poo poo WE DOING THISSSS". We can't ever just get by so easy.

Wildcard, here we come, bitches.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

paternity suitor posted:

My opinion about Josh Huff is that he's bad at football and I'm glad he's gone

He was a really good kickoff returner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVrsGHs2MCk&t=202s

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
In what land is the Eagles facing 3 opponents coming off of a bye at their house (away games) THREE WEEKS IN A ROW?!

How does that even happen? How is it allowed to happen?

And yes, I can't wait for us to sign Alshon Jeffrey and DeSean Jackson in free agency this year. Sproles is obviously the only running back that can be trusted with Wentz right now, but he's not a #1 RB by any stretch. Wentz literally has nothing to work with. This would be fine if he's been in the league for 10 years, but he hasn't yet.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles are gonna beat the Falcons, Seahawks, and Packers in a row. Just watch.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

blue squares posted:

The Eagles offense should be very rested, at least. They never travel downfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i3wIHDgbA8

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Wentz is leagues above Dak. Compare Wentz's supporting cast to Dak's.

And this is shaping up as it should. I will take one Eagles Super Bowl Win with eliminating the Cowboys via NFC Championship game.

I would never be the same again.

ps. Eagles D is for real. Imagine us with a shut down corner :fap:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Nodoze posted:

gently caress the Giants

And gently caress the Cowboys and gently caress the Skins.

Cheering for the division, you guys crazy? These teams are each others' rivals. Yeah, sure, cheer for the other NFC East team if you don't want your NFC East team to make the playoffs.

This ain't the SEC. This is war.

:)

89 fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Nov 14, 2016

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Hey, means we can afford BOTH Alshon and DeSean in free agency :f5:

Reminder: They'd be replacing Green-Beckham and Agholor. Sounds good to me.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
At least we had a few moments in 2014. 2011 was straight up dog shits.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Let's go Bengals

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
DeSean is definitely not the solution.

However, I could see him having a solid couple of years left in the tank at a very cheap price.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Speaking of, considering we are right a bit over halfway into the season....how has this Pederson+Roseman thing worked out?

We were looking at 3-4 wins the entire season going in. Instead of have PFF's #1 rated defense and special teams, what definitely appears to be our franchise quarterback FINALLY, and a coach who's very adaptable and very smart. Also, we could be flirting with 10-11 wins and sneak into the playoffs. Oh, and Roseman got our first round pick back for us. Pederson & Roseman have found themselves to be successful recruiters in the draft and free agency (Wentz obviously the big win, but other than the disaster of the first week, Big V has played decently, Jalen Mills has been admirable for a late late round pick. Then, Brandon Brooks is rated as a top 3 guard this year and Nigel Bradham & McCleod have been tremendous)

We dumped DeMarco....who admittedly would have added a whole new dimension to Pederson's offense we've been missing until last week. But gently caress DeMarco. Big loving Baby. Nobody is missing any of the Kelly cast offs (Byron lol). Kiko is doing well in Miami, but our LB core has been fantastic. Also, Chip Kelly has only won 1 game this year and has to deal with a toxic QB that is a social rights activist that doesn't vote and has stupid idiot hair.

Yay Eagles :)

89 fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Nov 16, 2016

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Pederson & Roseman are infinitely better at evaluating talent than Chip Kelly. Almost every free agency and draft pick they've made have hit. Couple of busts (Green-Beckham), but overall have done a very good job.

Although, thanks Chip for Jordan Hicks. He rules. Lane Johnson also rules, but doesn't read the ingredients label on the back of anything he consumes. Jordan Matthews will be tremendous when he has a stud WR to take the load off his shoulders.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

shyduck posted:

DGB was worth the relatively low gamble, and I think they understood that from the jump. I dunno what it is with DGB, but he plays like he's 5'6" rather than 6'5".

DGB plays like a pussy.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Also, Chip got us Sproles. At one point, we were gonna have DeSean/Maclin/Shady/Sproles on the field at the same time.

Now, we just have Sproles and some college receivers.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Sickening posted:

What if Wentz is the fraud and Dak is the real deal? Is that a reality that can even happen?

No.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

Grittybeard posted:

Goddamn I really hate Trent Dilfer is all I feel after making this post. Why must this utter failure yell at me every Sunday/Monday?

Well, he has won more Super Bowls than Romo and Dak combined.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Paul Turner is traveling with the team incase Jordan Matthews can't go.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles are gonna beat the Seahawks.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
You guys cheering the entire division must not actually have a NFC East team

I'm like stressing out all day today cheering on the Eagles and all the teams facing the rest of the division.

LETS GO BEARS! LETS GO RAVENS! LETS GO PACKERS!

89 fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Nov 20, 2016

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
No poo poo. Cowboys beating the Steelers after that crazy game almost ruined my mood from the Eagles beating the Falcons.

Also, Go Cardinals! Yay higher draft pick from the Vikings collapse!

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
But the entire NFC East being good hurts your NFC East team. I'd much rather have a lot of scam wins at 11-12 wins than 7-8 hard fought wins when that 7-8 wins sends your team home after Week 17 and you get to watch your NFC East foes take your team's place.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
It's all about getting to the playoffs.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Eagles are gonna beat the Seahawks :colbert:

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I would choose the same fate.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Then drops easy 20 yard wide open first down.

Cut him.

Paul Turner would have caught that. Bernie would have beat Trump.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
"Nelson Agholor" is #3 trending on Twitter

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Cut all of our receivers. Cut Nelson Agholor twice. Keep Wentz, Ertz, Celek, Sproles, and the o-line and start over.

But for real, we have a favorable schedule ahead of us. We could easily win out.

Packers (home)
Bengals (away)
Redskins (home)
Ravens (away)
Giants (home)
Cowboys (home)

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
God has an admirable sense of humor.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Yeah, it's nasty, but it seems to benefit the Eagles more.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

CyberPingu posted:

That game pissed me off threefold

a) draft position...we dropped like 5-6 places
b) having to play seattle as opposed to LA
c) not going to London so i could have seen them play

This pissed me off in that game. First drive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q86zmSdO7-Q

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I don't even know what to hope for out of this Cowboys/Skins game. An asteroid, maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I'm in silent protest.

• Locked thread