Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
As long as their wedding somehow involves Kane and/or Eric Bischoff, everything is grand and I see no problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I have been thinking about getting into dentistry, there's really good money in it.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I liked the time she tagged with Summer and Summer did goofy versions of Paige's mannerisms.

Summer Rae is cool.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Dario the Wop posted:

Good news, everyone! Paige has somewhere else to work!
Oh boy, Wrestlicious is coming back?!

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
At least the WWF New York restaurant got immortalised in the ending FMV of MGS2. A fair trade for the ~$30,000,000 they lost on it.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Finally, these millennials are putting some effort in.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
She's been kicking the poo poo out of people since she was 14, so it makes sense; she's got a fair shot in D-tier MMA, if her neck isn't permanently hosed.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I shudder to think of all the bodily fluids a title belt must accommodate in its lifetime. A bit of jizz on the NXT belt is nothing; imagine the action the NWA title or the Reggie Parks Intercontinental belts have seen.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
You never know, there's still plenty of time for Alex Riley to get his out.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I refuse to partake in this grotesquely opulent use of championship belts as splaff receptacles. I consider myself a good, honest, down to earth man and will never ice a strap; I only splaff on good old, time-tested, purpose-made John Cena Jizzrags.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Sionistic posted:

I fully expect that Vince wants to make this into an angle, and will rehire Maddox once he finds out that hes been released.
24 hours later: "Who the gently caress hired Maddox?"

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

tao of lmao posted:

I don't think it's victim blaming to think it's stupid taking lewd pictures and videos if you don't want them getting out. Granted, I got bored and stopped reading booker's comment about halfway through, so maybe he said something out of line later.
I hope that's just poor phrasing on your's and Booker's part. There is a significant difference between "it's stupid to do this if you don't want it to become public" and "it's stupid to do this and not anticipate that it might become public". The former (your wording) implies you explicitly wish for the pictures/videos to be seen by the public at some point. I think it's safe to assume that Paige, Maddox, and Woods did not want these things to get out. However, it would be right to say that everyone should be aware that hacking/leaks are a fact of modern life and you should do everything in your power to keep your poo poo locked down.

Speaking from my own experience, I myself have been involved with this kind of situation, when an ex's photos and videos were hacked and spread around. She became a Z-list celebrity in an abstract hobby and, as the internet is prone to doing, this meant she picked up a few spiteful weirdos who went out of their way to dig up dirt. As it turns out, they tracked down one of my old Hotmail accounts from ~10 years prior and an FTP another ex of hers used, and brute forced their way in. Files that none of us even remembered existing were suddenly plastered on several message boards, twitter, etc.

If you said I was stupid for not fully purging an old account after I was done with it, I would agree. It's more than you ever think to do, but sure, okay, I should have wiped everything once I knew I was never going to use that e-mail address again. It was stupid of me to leave an inbox like that just sat there with paper-thin security.
If you said the other guy was stupid for keeping sensitive files on an FTP, I'd say that is even more of a stretch, but okay, maybe for this kind of thing he should have stored them strictly offline, or at least not used the same FTP he was using for a couple of (obscure, tiny) websites. Shoving everything in one online place is kinda dumb.
But I don't think it was stupid of any of us to create those files in the first place. When 17-year-old pressedbunny's 18-year-old girlfriend sends him an explicit video, neither of them considers that maybe this will come back to haunt them when they're approaching their 30s. You just don't think like that, and I don't think that's unreasonable.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I can't escape the mental image of Maddox sat in gorilla, being the one crash-zooming on every slam.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/848301884410667009

Doesn't strike me as the April Fools type, so uh, guess she really won't be returning to wrestling any time soon.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Worked for Stacy Keibler.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It really took me a moment to figure out you were describing Donald Trump and not subbing in Vince McMahon.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I hope they stay together because if this falls through and she winds up back in WWE, that just proves WWE right.

Please, continue loving up your lives together so WWE can still be wrong.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Mulaney Power Move posted:

does that mean paige would prefer to stay in wwe?
She never makes a direct comment herself but she semi-regularly retweets people excited for her to return, asking for her to come back, etc.

Testekill posted:

I'd say that the WWE needs to get Paige on the road just for her sake but even then that'll end poorly.
This is as long-distance armchair doctoring as can be, but I'd say WWE needs to help her with rehab first. Putting her on a tour isn't going to help when she's (apparently) this deep in. But they can't make her do either; she has to come to them for work or be willing to go to them for help, and it doesn't seem like she's going to do either any time soon.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Niwrad posted:

Is there no one in WWE that she was close to?
Summer and to a lesser extent Emma, IIRC, were Paige's main travel buddies. The Bellas (vaguely) and AJ Lee, as well.

Really I'd want one of the older guys like Austin or Scott Hall to have a word with her; this is very distant outsider perspective, of course, but she always seemed to value them way more than anyone currently in the company. If Hall and Jake could get her in with DDP that'd be a best-case scenario, and I mean that very sincerely.

grack posted:

WWE absolutely did try to separate ADR and Paige but ultimately she is an adult and there's only so much they could do.
If anything they may have made it worse by physically separating them in the crudest way possible, and the most public, too. I could well be remembering wrongly, but that seemed to be the main reason they both stopped giving a poo poo and got the gently caress out in the first place; Paige only got injured & wellnessed after she was already pissy about the drafting.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
If that were the case, WWE wouldn't have tried to split them up.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Working as a professional photographer for a few large(ish) clothing companies and outlets who have at times chosen models who have turned up with all manner of weight and drug issues, I can say it's very easy to make an unhealthy person look healthy but it's near-impossible to make a healthy person look that unhealthy inadvertently. Paige in the former image is not healthy, and if anything that's quite flattering light; very evenly filled from multiple directions. Paige in the latter image simply has less light on her, from a warmer-toned light source, which goes a long way to reduce skin definition. Her tweet, if anything, makes me more concerned for her wellbeing than the first image by itself.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

St Evan Echoes posted:

its actually beves
Bevii :eng101:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
If it doesn't feature at least a Hall Of Fame ring being pissed on, I'm not interested.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Gonzo McFee posted:

lol look at this clown
They're no laughing matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Bill Goldberg posted:

just because something is bad doesn't mean it can't also look good. for example, Roman.

• Locked thread