Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

There is no reason for a stranger to act like an angry "concerned" father to anyone. And WWE is not heaven for everyone, or even the majority of people who go through there. *honks a giant clown horn that sounds like it squeaks out the words "corn dog"*

have a good evening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Listen. youre wrong and you'll go to hell for disagreeing with me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

even though this became a jokes thread about saying the weirdest poo poo, nothing has come close to the proposed concept of, "Just keep in mind that she has nowhere else to go and she's throwing away her life for Del Rio's dick."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That deleted tweet said super mario isn't even as good as starfy. embarrassing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've done it and a Good tip to do is right here: suck the vitamims out of every u.s. dollar bill until you learn to feel some of them emotions

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im here to admit to being completely non-fam and to beg for clemency

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the full page derail has been fun but its time to fess up. I actually have been fam this whole time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Golashes posted:

more like full paige be railed am i right

Explain this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

Sounds like ADR didn't get that first divorce after all

congratulations on saying this because it was funny

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tehy broke up right after the tweet hahahah my obsession

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

A Strong joke about how the tweet was removed because the two people in the thread title had broken up with eachother once again, tagged with the concept that i myself have perhaps a problem of my own

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bill Goldberg posted:

alberto del rio and paige

Stop trolling me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ah poo poo. Ah fucky. what do i tell the marks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Huh?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i share my dad's understanding of what a good day is. how are you. Well i Hope

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my tattoo says 'papironi taste Very good' and other's are allowed to steal if they believe it in their heart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if a few more people had expressed their disgust with this entire situation early on in the thread, maybe things would be different today.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the top news guy on this subforum, you know the one, claims alberto went apeshit at a fan for trying to take a pic of paige while she was upset about something. the fan retaliated by throwing her drink on alberto, which enraged him to the point of screaming, “I am smacktalker skywalker, spectacular vernacular. the Michael jordan of jargon. the big bambino. last name drat, first name don’t give a!"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I for one am shocked* that the relationship between an impressionable young woman from a troubled background, and her cokehead boyfriend with a violent temper who once beat up his own brother AND a Ninja Turtle, has taken a tumble headlong into the realm of domestic abuse.

(*ok not really)

drat!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jeez. the top wrestling newsboy of this site really had it completely wrong in just about every way, from what he'd said earlier, which i posted. bad form, but it happens. can't bat 1.000

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i hate abuse

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think abuse is dumb assed. but if you silently support it, that is up to you, and i wont find out about it.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ever y abuser should be knocked out cold by the heroine of dishonored 2, emily kaldwin.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your ears must be on backwards. theres nothing In the world like living the high life of not simply ignoring people in desperate need of assistance who can't currently help themselves, but flipping them the big bird as you pass by

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

today im going to daydream about abusing the abusers, but not too badly. they will be put into rehabilitation centers for an extended period afterwards

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mike johnson assisting in covering things up by posting something that's obviously from paige and/or del rio is another level of scum

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I'm going to whoop M. johnson's butt Hole is what i have said. Come here and fight in my realm

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Heres how it goes; That movie for jacking some dick. first thing's first

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the big bossman died in september 2004, the same year that alberto del rio left japan permanently.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm fixing to start another posters royal Rumble In this thread, here, pretty soon.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The thread is weird, lately. just like port land

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ruggington posted:

Don't give up , skeleton!

Rate

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

MotU posted:

extremely bucktoothedly: she NEEEEEEEEEDS to find some tits

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oh I should smile more? gross. how about i smile when i want to, dude?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

It's tied for the most uncommon name on earth with hitler linuxmaster.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

proper toilet, outhouse

cyoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they stopped helping me so now i'm going to write a sanctimonious piece about it while poo poo drips down my head into my mouth and i eat it because im a poo poo head

• Locked thread