Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Midnightghoul posted:

The Colons were right, Puerto Rico is romantic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Clearly AMReese's point is that if Del Rio were Ron Harris this would be an excellent career move and he would support her 110%, but Del Rio is not a Nazi so it is a bad move.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

This is a good time to point out that Paige is closer in age to Alberto than Paige's father is to her mother, and is five years older than her mother was when those two got married.

Love is a wonderful thing.

Also I lied, she's six years older.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DukeofCA posted:

It's funny because most people in the discussion thread think Paige is being a retard, but in the thread ostensibly devoted to calling her a retard everyone's being really supportive.

Well the person who posted this thread isn't even slightly concerned about Paige as a person, he's purely interested in how this affects Paige destroying her body for his amusement, and as evidence of how he is good and right he posted an image of Seth Rollins, man who cheated on his fiancee with a Nazi, calling AJ Lee a slut for getting married.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

StarkRavingMad posted:

Well, there goes my plan of booking him for my backyard barbecue :mad:

If it's any consolation, if a promoter said ADR no-showed because he got attacked by gremlins I would be so entertained by the excuse that I wouldn't demand a refund.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rovert posted:

Which specific period of Michael Jackson is she?

None of them, because even at his lowest adult Michael could call someone, say 'hey i wanna do a thing' and make approximately All The Money.

Paige is the TNA-version of Michael Jackson.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

the hardest working man paige knows sure doesn't like showing up to work

Del Rio works promoters by telling them he'll show up.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WrasslorMonkey posted:

So we're all just OK with calling it Cheez-it instead of Cheez Whiz? Most surprising thing in this whole thread so far tbh

Most shameful thing involving goons to come from this whole thing.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWE put up a video of awkward moments in WWE history within a few hours of the leaks hitting, so it's entirely possible they're having a chuckle at the whole thing.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MotU posted:

i made them gently caress. im the gently caress maestro

ooh la la

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MotU posted:

thats on the talent not me. brad maddox kept trying to put his dick in a wall outlet you have no idea what i had to work with

how dare you stop him

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

but enough about paige

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Actually it's a Mexican Deathmatch.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

061469 posted:

Really? I mean, how many people really can't tell the difference?
I'm yet to see anyone (here or in real life) make this mistake about Jinder.

Someone in the goon discord unironically went "Have Sami Zayn come out and say that the fans can't be racist, because they like me!" so it is definitely A Thing.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wow I can't believe Paige beat Alberto so badly that he needed the police to force him to go to the hospital.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

If Maddox was abusing Paige, that puts a really dark context on the sextape.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

coconono posted:

yeah sure, drag SCSA even tho he's done his time, made his apologies and changed his life significantly.

Art Barr's done one of these.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Wow I can't believe Paige beat Alberto so badly that he needed the police to force him to go to the hospital.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Since racism is bad, it is only fair that the racists who voted against Del Rio in the WH128 for being the victim of a white person's crime be removed from our beautiful forums.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Great, now criminal domestic abuser Paige is separating Alberto from his associates so that she can greater control his life.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Endorph posted:

paige is actually going down for this. holy poo poo

Domestic abusers should go down because domestic abuse is very bad. Of course, Paige will probably use the emotional abuse she is currently inflicting upon Alberto to get him to make sure she doesn't suffer any consequences of her horrible actions that I'm sure you agree is unacceptable.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

GFW suspended Alberto El Patron for being the victim of domestic abuse, and Mike Johnson is using that as evidence of El Patron being bad.

What a guy.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Mulaney Power Move posted:

drat now I cant write the non erotic final chapter where they go to wendy's with jim cornette and Ryback is the fry cook. Jerry Lawler shows up in the batmobile and is also crying because Ryback ate all the bacon and now there is none for him.

J-Russo only banned erotic fanfiction!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

WWA's First Champ: Vacated Title
First NWA Champ in TNA: Did Actually Lose The Title, Good Job Shamrock
First TNA Champ: Vacated Title
First GFW Champ after Rebranding: Vacated Title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

coconono posted:

cagematch said he did matches against Jack Swagger for Full.

Jack, how are you down in Mexico and not wrestling for CMLL?

Why would they want him when they have Sam Adonis?

• Locked thread