Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Maybe she's doing it to get that sweet sweet Mexican citizenship.

But seriously, yay for people in love. Even crazy people. Even carny people. Even famous people.

I wish them all the best. And may WWE have the decency to wait until after she returns from the honeymoon to fire her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Natalya is a great friend and I hope nobody in the company gets mad at her for supporting Paige

WWE getting mad at a woman for petty reasons and punishing her for the people she associates with? Such a thing is unheard of.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Forceholy posted:

Restaurants are a massive money sink that usually close down within the first five years, especially if you are an athlete or a celebrity.

See: Jim Ross, UFC Welterweight Johny Hendricks, Jerry Lawler (didn't he have a food stand for a bit?)

I always thought the best way to make money out of a Celebrity restaurant thingo was to get out quickly after whoever owns the place has paid you the license fee for using your name.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Will Paige, or any of the Bevis family be getting any money from the Rock/WWE film about them?

Will it feature Alberto in it's 3rd act? Or the Turtle?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

People are saying that the sex tapes could hurt Paige in the eyes of the WWE.

But don't they hate her anyway due to *alleged* cocaine stuff, and her relationship with Alberto etc.

And if it affects Xavier, then surely Kofi and E will quit in solidarity, (given they have said taht they will quit if/when New Day is broken up). And now they have New day "hosting" Wrestlemania, they wouldn't do anything to that team.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

You know what that means.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

So long as the Maryse sex tape is her and Miz, (I really really don't want her to be a cheater, nor for WWE's most adorable married couple to break up), then I will be happy.

Well, as happy as one can be in a world where arseholes can maliciously leak other peoples' private business for stupid and petty reasons.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Mulaney Power Move posted:

who is the sage elder with the best relationship advice among people in the wrestling business these days. i figure it's either austin, hogan, or jake roberts.

Mick Foley? He married a model, is still with her, and has three(?) normal-ish kids with her.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Do we know if the Ninja Turtle Alberto beat up was Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello or Leonardo?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

yes it was the red one Tortuga Rafy

Makes sense. He is cool but crude.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

There is an Indian middle class with insane amounts of disposable income. Income taht they didn't have even half a generation ago.

But will they spend that money on wrestling is teh question. I would argue no. The IPL already exists as a way to strip money from over-cashed Indians wanting something flashy, fake and almost a sport.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

rovert posted:

That would involve agreeing with me but some posters just come out of the woodwork to disagree or counter every word I say just because.

That's just not true Rovert. You are wrong.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Bill Goldberg posted:

where is Skeletor, rovert

where

Snake Mountain. Geez.

Young people today with their tweets and trolls and no appreciation of the classics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Let us take a moment of immortalize arguably the greatest woosh in PSP history

Thank you for getting that joke. I didn't think it was that, (if indeed at all), subtle, but I forgot that I was dealing with an internet wrestling scoop superstar.

• Locked thread