Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
It's not going to happen but I wish as a result of fixing this bug they will temporary allow full vial refunds of ginger because right now I have four (4) gingers in my possession

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The OP is now mostly up to date for the expansion :sweatdrop:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Frog is the best deck ever created, it's so ridiculous

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

aaaaaahhhh....... this feels so good. I didn't screenshot fast enough but he had used 3 of his pp and an evolve to play a rabbit necromancer to kill my 5/5 daria. There is actually only one move he could've made here to not immediately lose the next turn and I wonder if anyone would ever make it when faced with this same situation

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I'm happy Soul Dealers are a thing now. Finally I can put these 3 fellows to work. Now I only need people to find a deck to use these 3 fairy princesses, zirnitras, skullfanes, plutos, beelzebubs and 4 olivias and gingers. Preferably in the same stupid deck so I can hit concede by banging my head against the keyboard

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Check out these ten tricks and secrets shadowverse don't want you to know about!

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The deck's ok

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I can't complain, sword in general and daria/burn and earth rite rune are pretty strong against this deck

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

:shrug: One day rose queen fairy princess will be a meta deck, I believe in you cygames

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

It does and I think they want it to feel bad because it is very much an anti control deck. It's similar to dshift which once was the second most played deck in game, crushing all control decks while being crushed by aggro decks. Their philosophy is probably that this is perfectly fine because if aegis becomes super popular than people will run aggro decks to counter it, and when the ladder is full of aggro decks than people will run control decks to counter them, and then to counter control people will run aegis and dshift, etc etc etc

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

secret volcano lair posted:

Yeah I can see that. I just feel like if your metagame is just a lot of decks that really crush each other and are crushed by other decks in turn, it can kind of reduce the element of player skill and decision making in the games themselves.

I guess it's too early to say how that is going to shake out after this expansion though. I liked playing the combo decks in this game so I hope some of them continue to be viable.

And I think that is part of why they created aegis because dshift used to have like 70+ win rate vs control while having a <30 win rate vs aggro. Aegis while very favorable vs control is nowhere close to dshift's dominance and it also doesn't auto fold against aggro

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

trucutru posted:

Post the deck.

Anyways, I just finished my dailies, which included winning 3 shadowcraft games. So I just made a lovely aggro deck and won 2 games on the first turn. Now that's some value for my time!

https://twitter.com/para_chan_/status/848093300875591680

Decks poop tho, it loses too much

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Lord Ephraim posted:

Oh hey, the OP changed. Nice insight about legendary tiers, although I would switch Sibyl and Forte.

Full wallet Dragon has no need of Forte anymore. They can just play Zell and give storm to Bahamut/Ouroboros/Israfil. Zell himself becomes 4/4 and can be used to get rid of a ward as well.
Meanwhile Sibyl is a no brainer always play on 5/6 pp. Ramp, healing, huge body and full evolve stats. A card this good could be 7 play points and still be 3 of in every dragon deck.

Meanwhile Grimnir, while not a legendary, it should be! 2/3 3 pp ward is amazing in control and the enhance effect is a solid board clear, 4 damage finisher. I see this stupid motherfucker in every deck in every class except Forest, probably because they got their own overstated 2/3 3 pp ward.

Sibyl is definitely a toppest tier legendary but in terms of my reroll tiers, like Cerberus she will never be SS just because she is not an autoinclude in every single deck

Also I threw up in my mouth yesterday; I went first and at the fourth turn I had 1/4ward and 4/4 on board, then on their turn with 7pp he plays Sibyl, evolves Zell and now he has a 4/3 and 4/1 on board with 2 evolves left, full health and 9pp in his next turn

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

http://imgur.com/a/bizEE

Never punished, face is the place

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The OP is finished for the expansion :toot:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I would say there are bigger crafting priorities. I dunno what deck your guy runs but my own dragon pendant deck is fine without fortes to do dragon dailies

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

If he just wants to play pendant dragon than forte isn't super necessary. I'll post my deck later tonight, it's pretty cheap with no legends and wins most games on turns 8-9.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

moush posted:

I don't just want to play meme decks, but it's quite fun at the moment.

Here's the video with the decklist btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Jx6EKP8Eqw&t=60s

I haven't really commit to a class yet but I have 2 Sibyl's, and Ouroboros and most of the other ramp Dragon cards. I'm tempted to just craft the Bahumuts and make a real ramp deck.

Yeah that's the type of deck I suspected people would try to figure out, which is a hard ramp to go for a pendant grimnir finish but I suspected it isn't super good because of a reliance of a card that you have no way of searching for. So people gotta put in alternative stuff like storm and ouroburos.

Here's my pet deck which I've refined for months and is the closest thing to a completely original deck that I came up with:

It's pretty budget. You play defensively for first six turns and go on the offense starting on turn 7. Either you win by 8-9 or don't. Games rarely hit 10pp for me. The only card I haven't experimented with adding to this deck is sycther

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

It's fine

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Took a break for persona 5, came back and first game is shadow with perfect curve; Closed the game with no regret. It was a fun whatever number of months but it's pretty telling that the steam playerbase took a bigger drop off in half a month then it took after two months of daria pre nerf. :shrug:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Every steam game keeps a stat of how many people are ingame currently so people created sites like steamcharts which aggregates these numbers

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

This isn't the first hearthstone expansion to drop during shadowverse's history you know, not to mention I doubt people are running away from shadowverse just to play a even worse game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

I don't think enhance ended up being a good or healthy mechanic for the game, when you have something that is able to be ultra consistent and flexible there should be some sort of tradeoff to it but they saw to it that there weren't any

The game was trending dangerously to overfavoring storm cards and they decided to make it even easier to storm

I was highly against a card like Garuda, a card that did everything and still left a body. They saw the outrage over Daria and then they printed Eachtar and Sibyl

• Locked thread