Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Right about now... I'm Paul R Nelson
Ch-ch-check it out now... I'm Paul R Nelson.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
I wonder if Anthony will go back to being funny now.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I was thinking the same thing. I don't know if it's because he's older now or because he's out of the toxic environment of O&A, but I fully expected a barrage of "whiny fuckin' BABIES!" and poo poo in response to the protests but he's been pretty chill

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/JimNorton/status/798292231790690304

:thurman:

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Nov 15, 2016

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

It's thanksgeeeeving.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

The raqio thing is making fun of the Opie Radio logo

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Why is there a radio show called Cum Town?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I figure it's just a bunch of "this guy was a pain in the rear end to work with because of __________" stories like Ant's Greggshells show, not really some huge megaton secret thing.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Lovechop posted:

post good o&a bits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0bKEpQnIRA

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

If they weren't already going to hell for a million other reasons, this clip would do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRDna8tMupg

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Dassabedtimedoh.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Don't forget Uninformed, also Ant's secret shows back when he was funny. And that great Louis CK one-off.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

"Schnoodle gang" is my favorite thing ever.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Guy Compton posted:

"Shut up cunts it's Bobo time!"

I haven't been listening for a while. What's the story behind the "I remember that" drop?

Yesterday they were talking about changing diets and Sam was like "I used to drink a lot of soda..." and Adrian interrupted with "I remember that!" They then spent like ten minutes trashing his eager attempt to include himself in the conversation

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Who was the guest on J&S a few weeks ago who told the story about his sister dying in a car crash?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ya kiddin'!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I want more of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do8egShKXWs

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

"I bring nothing to the table"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Well to be fair, she's holding a bag of Bobo's vomit.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Morter posted:

Random question: Among the many soundclips O&A would play, they'd sometimes play a clip I still can't quite identify. Obviously from some movie or show, it was usually played among other clips of people getting hit (Godfather, that one chick in studio getting spanked by Kenny). It was some older sounding guy saying something in a non-English language (Knowing O&A's film quote bank, I'm gonna guess italian), and then a heavy *THWACK*. Anyone know what I mean, and what that's from?

Could it be Junior shooting Tony in the Sopranos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrjGUpkht0I

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I'm surprised U2 hasn't sent him a cease-and-desist notice yet.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

But did roland poo poo on the beach?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Technically wasn't Ant the one who blew that whole case wide open by showing the dick pic to PalTalk when Brietbart was in studio?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

He used the wrong your/you're literally two words after he used the proper one in the same context.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Both sides are the same, maaaaaan

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

ozza posted:

I never understand what people who call for 'decisive action' are imagining. Probably concentration camps, who am I kidding

Saying "Islamic extremists" on tv

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Opie stealing Ant's "getting fired on the 4th of July" bit, hoo hoo

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Remember when they used to talk like whatever finally kills the show will be some massive apocalyptic shock jock stunt gone wrong.

Ant getting beat up by a girl, three years of passive aggressive drama, and Opie taking a picture of another man on the toilet.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ha, getting a media outlet to write a puzzled article about "your mom's box" is actually pretty funny, why did he have to ruin it and explain the joke? Can this idiot do anything right?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

:lol:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

People on the YouTube comments (lol I know) are always complaining when Jim is out, but I actually prefer the Sam-only shows to the Jim-only shows. When Jim is alone he gets really manic and weird and it's uncomfortable to listen to.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Gonz posted:

Bobo saying he didn't want to be reduced to Ron & Fez was absolutely savage and everybody rightly cracked up over it as soon as it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22NTH9SeFnQ

Ant: Why so emotional, Bobo? It's just a radio show. Believe me, I wish I didn't have to come in here. I wish I was banned from this show.

:ironicat:

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

What did Troy do to get suspended?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Is Mark Zito gay? (I never listened to R&F, no idea who he is)

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

All I can hear is Ant's mother-in-law voice going "Cheeeeeeestah! Cheeeeeestah! Where's Chestah?"

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

He's a schnoodle, awl-right?!

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Don't forget Patrice laughing at Bobo's weird dick.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Ant was clearly trying to butter him up for an appearance on TACS. Which would never happen in a million years, but would be hilarious because Stewart would murder him in a debate.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Guys, the fried chicken tweet isn't real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

Haha, one of the nazis at the rally was named Peter Tefft.

• Locked thread