Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So you refuse to not use a phrasing that is offensive to people of color in the community of this thread because?

Is there a factory from which these idiots file into this thread one by one or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I will hunt you down like the animal you are

He's right though.

Edit: I did really enjoy the Zero series.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Mister Adequate posted:

I play as a woman probably 80% of the time, and, well, Mister Adequate. I have no strong attachment to being a guy, and though I wouldn't class myself as trans, I think privilege excepted I would rather be a woman. Games are a nice way to experience something other than my real life, so why not throw one more thing into the mix?

Also I like cute girls.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

"There’s something innately creepy and offputting about Ted."

:laffo:

edit: ah gently caress beaten

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

The backer rewards sure are something else. Pocket turtles!

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Munkeymon posted:

I wanted to play Planetside with people who were organized and didn't suck.

haha good joke

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Craptacular! posted:

I've had that; I had to restrain myself from voting for Trump just to spite some "Thought Leaders" on social media that I dislike.

Hahahahahahahaha is this a joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

So that This American Life episode....

I mean yeah those people are still racist as poo poo, what the gently caress? I don't get it. They can be kind to their white neighbors but also be racist shitlords.

• Locked thread