Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
thesis: is bowser daddy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Nay, Bowser is Bowser jr from the future. He came back in time so he'd be less lonely as a child.

yeah but is he Daddy

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
Leather Daddy Gordito SSJ4 Bowser

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
chat thread: dont read this

oddium: hi

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
digimon cyber sleuth, the game i am currently playing, is what is good

how are you friend

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
those are some good games oddium, good choices

i am ignoring the rude poster who has interrupted this conversation

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

CJacobs posted:

why do people do this

imagine being this insane

edit: I really just can't wrap my head around it. I feel such pity for someone so starved for attention, someone so desperate to be looked at. I don't know how to think of this Bobo person, other than that they must be very sad and that I hope their real life is doing okay. :(

you got owned please be more gracious about it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
that isnt me but the why is very obvious: so people will do things like that where they make a big ol' post about it and think about it

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

LawfulWaffle posted:

It'll be cheap again. I believe that Titanfall 2 will have regular discounts in stores and as a downloadable title because it keeps their momentum up. If you want to play a shooter and you don't have an innate preference between TF2 and the new Call of Duty, seeing one nearly half the price of the other is good bait. They want to build the player base on Sony consoles so when they release Titanfall 3 in a year or two people will have positive feelings about the franchise. They'll keep it competitively priced and give all the DLC that effects gameplay for free, compared to Infinite Warfare which can be $80 for the legacy edition with another ~$30 for a season pass for maps that will see limited rotation because it fragments the player base. I know that when I played a lot of BLOPS3, nearly anytime I was in a party with goons it would always been the standard maps because at least one person didn't have the expansions.

Titanfall 2 has a solid single player campaign that doesn't take too long to beat and teach the player a lot about how to maneuver and utilize the Titan. Multiplayer is great fun in any of the modes and I hope that anyone curious gives it a shot during the free weekend.

i dont know if any of this matters when tf2 is a bad game that sucks sorry

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
its really dull and bad and feels like poo poo and there is a reason they have to drop the price and stuff so quickly while cod can stay at full price even after a new one comes out

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
cod isnt going to get unseated until someone else works out how to make shooting feel pleasurable and unfortunately that is an impossible task according to almost every other mp fps

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Captain Invictus posted:

please explain more thoroughly, I have not played titanfall 2

the guns feel like toys and somehow a franchise whose whole gimmick is the movement stuff didnt do the movement stuff as well as black ops 3 did. its very generic but doesnt even have good gun play to make up for it like cod does.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Help Im Alive posted:

i like to play overwatch

overwatch owns

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Captain Invictus posted:

ok, you are literally the only person I have seen or heard say this, so I'm gonna say it's just an outlier opinion then

the other people are just bad at movement mechanics

In Training posted:

I like the movement 100x more than BLOPSIII. I haven't played IW though, but my understanding is that it's the exact same as BLOPSIII in that regard

its unpatched blops3 movement so its fantastic

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

oddium posted:

me, saying codblops out loud in real life: codblops

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

bloodychill posted:

TF2 is good, don't fall on the wrong side of history on this one, stux

ive played it and its honestly trash. not BF1 level trash, but trash all the same.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
im not getting cod this year either but if i had to get one it would absolutely and unquestionably be cod, no competition at all.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

LawfulWaffle posted:

That's a great endorsement for Titanfall 2. Thanks Stux.

not seen a self own on this level in many moons

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

PantsBandit posted:

The Giant Bomb guys explained it well by pointing out that in tf when you wall run you actually gain momentum so as a player you're encouraged to find lines and fly all over the map, jumping from wall to wall. Meanwhile in CoD, the wall running does absolutely nothing for you so it feels super sluggish in comparison.

its literally the opposite in how it feels lol

also blops 3 has more of a focus on mobility based combat than tf2 perhaps places like giant bomb should start getting people who are actually good at fps games to do their reviews about fps games

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

tap my mountain posted:

Guns feeling like toys is a big plus for me actually

there is a difference between the guns feel like toys in a good way (overwatch, quake 3) and the guns feel like toys in a bad way

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

FactsAreUseless posted:

What do you like about Overwatch that TF2 didn't have? I'm genuinely curious, since I've played a bunch of both.

Edit: Nevermind, I thought you'd moved from discussing Titanfall 2 to discussing Team Fortress 2.

im still going to answer this also im going to assume team fortress 2 is pre-hat and loot poo poo to be charitable

overwatch having a bigger spread of characters is way better, all the characters are more interesting and fun to play as well, the basic mechanical feel of the game is much better, the maps and map design are much better, it feels basically like the standard blizzard move where they took a good game and just improved it in every aspect

bloodychill posted:

Titanfall and Overwatch have higher TTK than COD, which fits their style. TF also has and needs higher mobility because of the mechs and objective style maps.

They're all good games but I burned out on blops3 hard after playing a ton over the last year. It has a higher skill ceiling than TF but I guess I'm ok not playing a game where rkid or stux are constantly murdering the other team and I'm wandering around looking for something to kill.

look at this, complaining about free wins, smdh

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

In Training posted:

Blops 3 has a cooldown meter on your double jump and slide, which is lame.

only if u arent able to be efficient with your movements. for the true ninjutsu, it is no issue, and in fact part of the fun

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
+ New content available

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!

Captain Invictus posted:

Enter the Gungeon is the most disappointing game of 2016

I don't know who Stux is. I only ever saw him post in the no mans sky thread.

I have since learned he is apparently kind of a goober.

The gently caress are you waiting for

who says goober anymore

oddium posted:

stux is good, and my friend

thank u friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
yeah i liekd the look of steep until i played it rip