Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Robot Wendigo posted:

I watched a Hatsune Miku Twitch stream once and thought the game can't be that hard, can it?

I cancelled my WoW sub because I want to focus on finishing something ANYTHING in my Steam library and now I'm looking longingly at Final Fantasy XIV God help me

At least play some other stuff before jumping into another mmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Quest For Glory II posted:

Infinite Waiting in lobby

(windows store version has no cross-compatibility with steam lol)

haha microsoft

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rexroom posted:

Yeah, Titanfall 2 seems to have fallen victim of being released at a time when all sort of big name releases are happening left and right, getting crushed beneath giants. Some of which were released by the same publisher. Well done, EA.

It really is amazing they didn't delay it to early next year or literally any other release date.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

CJacobs posted:

Is there a ff15 thread? I'm almost certain there is one but if there's not someone should make it. The title should be "FFXV: A Bishounen in the middle of doing an air juggle combo on God, And Other Vacation Photos"

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3770418

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Donald already walked back on most of his alien rear end kicking promises :911:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

They are both evil creatures and attain the ultimate power at the end of the game. Then they use it to subjugate the world.

Humanity dies :twisted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Was FIFA 2015 the first year stuff like this was possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_vHDrcEbt4&t=64s

Because that is pretty special.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

precision posted:

also New X-Files was good I dunno what yall are on about

Good one

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

Mass Effect 1: "wow good work Tali. You're a valued team member towards which I have no romantic attachment at all"

Mass Effect 2-3: *Fan-service intensifies*

What's the point of having a crew if you can't bang them all?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Mung Dynasty posted:

why this and not shadows of the damned or lollipop chainsaw

They are trying to make a good game this time

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

wizard on a water slide posted:

I've always thought the way to make a killer modern James Bond game would be to cop the basic play from Mass Effect or even Deus Ex, make it an RPG with a ton of dialogue and roleplaying and a gambling minigame all built on the framework of a shooter that allows for multiple approaches. You could even allude to the multiple Bonds/Bond is a codename thing by letting the player visually customize Bond (maybe even with presets modeled after actors like Connery and Craig)

If that's what Alpha Protocol is don't tell me because I like to be ignorant

That's what Alpha Protocol is except for the good gameplay.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Sentient cars all driving for the amusement of the last man on earth DJ Atomika

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Regy Rusty posted:

He's supposed to represent a milkshake

This is not a joke

So why did they make him purple? :negative:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Capcom has also made a few bad fighting games recently. See SF5, SFXT

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The Steam controller is pretty meh. It's a poor jack of all trades controller. I think the touchpad on the ps4 works for PC games now so that is a way better option.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

codenameFANGIO posted:

I have never seen a character designer receive credit on the main menu screen. I don't think I've ever seen anyone receive credit there.

He has the same credit for FF Type 0.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Not a Children posted:

Finally got a chance to put Castlevania III in my NES this weekend. Still adjusting to NES difficulty, but I'm having a really good time with it.

My sole Steam Sale purchase was Crypt of the Necrodancer, which I've somehow already poured 15 hours into. What a great game. Made it to the end of Zone 4 once, but lost my nerve at the end....

Crypt of the Necrodancer is good poo poo :slick:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

TheScott2K posted:

Assassin's Creed 1 is bad, sorry.

• Locked thread