Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Motherfucking Rudd has the gall to call out the govt over Nauru and Manus.

You fucker do you remember the first thing you did the moment you became PM again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Former prime minister John Howard criticises both US presidential candidates for turning their backs on free trade deals, and launches a defence of Bill Leak's cartoon of Indigenous Australians.

looool

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

ABS cuts 150 jobs. :v:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

We should be able to talk about migration without cries of racism

by Amanda Vanstone

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Australian Press Council on the second cartoon referred to them:
'Bill Leak did nothing wrong'

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"Pauline Hanson 'throws Rod Culleton under a bus'" lmao .

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

So what happens if One Nation runs out of senator wannabes?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

PM Abbott for christmas

also Gillian Triggs trolling the hell out of the LNP by supporting 18c changes to make it more powerful

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

lol for the edi without boobs or cameltoe

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

woop woop WOOP WOOP

Gleeson senate committee report recommendations

Recommendation 1

That the Senate disallow the amendment to the Direction or the AttorneyGeneral withdraw it immediately, and that the Guidance Note be revised accordingly.

Recommendation 2

That the Attorney-General provide, within three sitting days, an explanation to the Senate responding to the matters raised in this report.

Recommendation 3

That the Senate censure the Attorney-General for misleading the parliament and failing to discharge his duties as Attorney-General appropriately.

Senate committee chair Louise Pratt, has told the senate that the attorney general is unfit to hold office as she tabled the report into the Justin Gleeson matter.

The senate committee report calls for senate to censure Brandis after his failure to consult with the former solicitor general Justin Gleeson on a direction that the SG must gain consent before providing advice to other government departments.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Make his retirement fund disappear

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

BBJoey posted:

what is it about australian internet forums are utter brainless dickheads

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I am not confident about the voting numbers on the lifetime ban bill

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

quote:

It's a real disease isn't it?

I learned from this election that I am also a degenerate gambler, my first time betting and I'm totally out of control. Up to $8,900 now . I'm going to delete my drat account as soon as this election finishes. I just keep thinking that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to make my entire retirement fund lol

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?p=17364950#post17364950

What were the payouts when he put his bets in?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm dying

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

its the guy that won $50k isnt it

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

We've got time for refugee deal with US, Pyne says
A reported deal to send refugees currently on Nauru and Manus Island to the US could be revealed within days, with Christopher Pyne saying there is plenty of time to put it in place before anti-immigration President-elect Donald Trump takes office.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Nauru and Manus arent working, where's a worse place we can send them?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Dont talk to me or my parade ever again

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It appears to be a once off deal.

What happens to further arrivals?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Cartoon posted:

Link pls.

all old memes are new posted:

I have made a terrible mistake :smith:

got drunk on goon, and went too hard with a sounding rod. now its all blood

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/tug6QzJ.jpg:nws:

Im washing it all off but it keeps bleeding from in deep

i don't even care if I die from this bullshit. i just wanted to feel nice and now this happened. gently caress this gay earth
just wanted to let you guys know.

tldr: goon gets drunk, shoves metal bolt up his dick, now cant stop bleeding :v:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Bill Shorten says temporary overseas workers 'taking the jobs' of Australians
Opposition leader denies shift to anti-globalisation message but says Australia must learn from Donald Trump’s victory

we're hosed

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

new bill leak

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Abbott ousted Turnbull by arguing against climate change scientists whose work he hadn't read, citing skeptics whose work he also hadn't read.

wait he's pm again?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Motherfuck.

UPF and True Blue organized a pro-trump rally at Melbourne's Parliment house today.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Death to the shoppies

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

One Nation Senator Rod Culleton has fronted the High Court today, over whether he was a valid candidate at the last federal election.

He faced media after the directions hearing, telling reporters he had already won and he is "not mentally deranged at all" as he slowly turned into a corn cob

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Probably

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Lol one nation

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

One Nation Senator Rod Culleton says Pauline Hanson is "not the boss" of his office after he failed to meet her last night.

lmao

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

more like the alt-wrong

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

One Nation is barely being held together, with two of the party's four senators in open warfare, bringing their relationship to the brink.

Key Points:

Rod Culleton and One Nation party leader Pauline Hanson appear to be at loggerheads
Sources say Senator Culleton's chief of staff Margaret Menzel is blocking contact between the two
Ms Menzel denies the allegations, One Nation employees are divided about the issue
Senator Rod Culleton refuses to say if he is happy to remain with the party, and leader Pauline Hanson is insisting she wants it to stay together.

The West Australian senator said he has had very little contact with his leader in recent weeks, but One Nation sources say that is not from a lack of trying.

Sources loyal to Senator Hanson have told the ABC Senator Culleton's chief of staff Margaret Menzel is blocking contact between Senator Culleton and Senator Hanson.

"Every morning he's invited to Pauline Hanson's office, the same as every other senator," the source said.

According to those sources, Ms Menzel "stops" Senator Culleton from attending the meetings and "staff constantly all roll their eyes when she intervenes".

:popcorn:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with your state?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She's pulling the :siren:REVERSE RACISM:siren: card

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Recoome posted:

HOOOLY SHIIIT

Fremantle Mayor moves Australia Day celebrations to the 28th of Jan

This will most assuredly draw a response from the local ultranationalist unit in Perth

Not bad but he really should have moved it to the trash bin.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

rip turballs

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Malcolm Turnbull and George Brandis have a press conference at 9.15am.

:unsmigghh:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

It’s become clear that Labor and the Greens are very close to having the numbers they need to set up a Senate inquiry into George Brandis and the Bell litigation matter.

A spokesman for Pauline Hanson said One Nation is against the inquiry, but a spokeswoman for Rodney Culleton has confirmed he will vote for the inquiry.

:allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"The motion moved by Labor and the Greens won 36-29. Which means there must be a few people missing..."

• Locked thread