Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hi ya’ll

add me https://boxd.it/yB99

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

graventy posted:

As a heads up, Letterboxd Pro is on sale today, 12 bucks.
sweet, i have 408 days left of pro now

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
did anyone else start watching more movies than usual because they got a letterboxd account?

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

oneforthevine posted:

The vegan alerts lady is more annoying because she rates 99% of what she watches 3 stars. Not everything can be just ok!
I'd argue that most things are in fact just ok.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Franchescanado posted:

I follow both of your lists, and I just want to say thank you very much for keeping these updated. It really does help, cuz I refer to your lists often.
Thank you from me too

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
https://letterboxd.com/cardamonfives/

this is me if anyone hasn't added me

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Every time I look at my data my take away is always that I need to watch more movies that weren't made in America

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i don't rate with stars, it's either like or not like for me

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

gey muckle mowser posted:

Nice, I was wondering if it did it for all of them

It does!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

CatstropheWaitress posted:

That's just really cool.

Letterboxd feels so pure, for a social-media-esque site. Doesn't feel popular enough for marketing departments to infiltrate it, so the few actor/director/etc. that are on there just seem to be there cause they also fuckin' love movies and want people to see their inspirations.

Hope it can stay that way for as long as they can hold out

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
layer or lair?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Drunkboxer posted:

lol :suicide:

I’m leaving it as a monument to my shame
I was thinking it could have been movies where the villain's skin peels or melts off, could pivot to that instead