Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
I'm disappointed at the lack of potential coolguye whiffs, but i think this LP will make up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
Platinum could throw darts at the entire Steam library, and I'd buy whatever game they made out of it.

But I think that the councilman Secretly being Optimus Prime is weak. Obviously, his incredibly wounded body would be MEC'd and then turned into XCOM PRIME.

Also, I've been watching your guys' DOW2 stuff, and I have to say, Coolguys' cackling glee over the violent, explosive death of Eldar is like the sweetest lullaby.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

TheLastRoboKy posted:

I just can't get into what I've seen of it. I think it might be more a personal exhaustion with blockbusters to the point that the only movie that's really gotten me out into cinemas for the better part of a decade was Pacific Rim. I just look at the Bayformers stuff and my brain doesn't recognise it. It's weird.

Watch with the perspective that Megatron is the good guy. Or read those threads by
Terry van Feleday's in Cinema Discussio. One of those threads has a PDF in it that's got all of it, too, if you don't want to go post by post. However you feel about them on the whole, you at least gotta watch the robot punching parts, because they're loving gorgeous. Especially in the third movie.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009

Fish Noise posts are the best posts.

SpookyLizard
Feb 17, 2009
For me it would depend on how drunk I could get in the theatre.

• Locked thread