Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Oh thank God this thread exists. GiP is always more readable and sane than CSPAM.

Anyways, sent in my ballot and :lol: california.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Dead Reckoning posted:

For those of you with exposure to the stock market: Do not sell anything at the open tomorrow. There is going to be blood, but doing that will only make it worse for you.

OTOH short the dollar.

my investments are gunna be a bloodbath goddamn

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

Short the dollar y'all. Now's no time to give into despair, it's time to start working on a better candidate for 2020.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

milk milk lemonade posted:

loving Christ this. It's as bad as "Obummers gonna take our guns!!!" Yes Trump is a huge troglodyte. It is disorientating that he is going to be our president. But he is going to have difficulty getting his arms around this because he isn't a career politician. He is almost assuredly going to be plagued by scandal and unlike last time the Dems aren't going to be cowed in acquiescence by "bbbbbut 9/11!!!" Just take a deep breath and chill. He might even be trolling the poo poo out of Republicans and just won the presidency by accident. This might be the most meta, ironic presidency of all time.

See you say that, but I know a whole lot of civil servants and intel folks who are probably going to leave government service for the private sector. So let's not pretend that the country is going to be a less safe place going forwards.

• Locked thread