Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

DoctorGonzo posted:

or you could just gently caress off

god bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Nazzadan posted:

There's plenty of people here talking about why the game is good and how they are having fun, and there are plenty of people joking about how the game has bad animations/graphics/whatever the flavor of the minute thing to laugh at is.

And then there are the two people walking into the room loudly telling eachother "BOY, CAN YOU BELIEVE THESE GUYS THAT JUST WANT IT TO FAIL? I MEAN SHEEEEEESH, AT LEAST PLAAAAAY THE GAME FIRST. WOOOOOOOW YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT THIS TOO MUCH. GAMERS SUCK HAHA. WE ARE VERY SMART."

lol

this is another joke, right? That people get to say nice things about MEA in here?

Also I don't care if you shitpost. I'm just loving with the skeleton eating christmas lights guy because for some reason that offer triggers the poo poo out of him.

It is a real offer, though. He could be the change he wants to see in this thread.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Now if you actually do this is there ever a point when you feel like what you're doing is kinda creepy? I'm assuming you've already gotten over the big hill of 'why the gently caress am I even doing this' but what about the rest of it?

Phi230 posted:

I want there to be a scene where a Turian lays eggs on the ground for Ryder to fertilize w her seed

It would have to be HIS seed, thank you. She would need unnatural SCIENCE to do that. :biotruths:

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

steakmancer posted:

Batarians are the best ME race

Weird way to spell Volus.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Nasgate posted:

Drack and Vetra are the best companions because in addition to being cool, they both frequently prime targets so I can set off more explosions.

Meanwhile, Cora 100% of the time charges before my incinerate hits the target, missing the combo by a second or less.

lol at giving a single poo poo about what your companions do in combat other than absorb attention so you can do your thing.

My favorite pair so far is cora/peebee, because cora's a massive asari weeb and peebee just does not give a poo poo about her people.