Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

back of the line son :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

lol

beergod
Nov 1, 2004
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE PICTURES OF YOUR UGLY FUCKING KIDS YOU DIPSHIT
ahaha this is amazing

http://www.tiffanydehen.com/

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/runolgarun/status/833881206722682881

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Nichael posted:

I love everyone involved with Archer individually, but I think Archer is actually a bad show. It's trying way too hard to be an animated Arrested Development, and it feel forced and awkward.

i dunno, i don't think the humour is much different from their previous shows. Arrested development gets a lot more humour from the narrator and from jokes that are set up well in advance than archer

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Schnorkles posted:

back of the line son :smug:

https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/833881263714996224
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/833881436004483072

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
trump bad

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/Bro_Pair/status/833883234954002432

I think bro_pair has the right idea here

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

rawrr posted:

So if Trump isn't indebted to in some way or blackmailed by Russia, what explains his position on Russia? Literally the only explanation he's given for his is "why can't we just be friends" and "NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

manafort could have sat down and told him about how putin thought trump was the best businessman ever and it stuck

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

triple sulk posted:

h jon benjamins voice is tired typecast poo poo in the same way that steve blum is in every loving anime

i love his voice but i associate it with coach mcguirk not meme spewing archer so i could so it being grating in that case

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Nichael posted:

I love everyone involved with Archer individually, but I think Archer is actually a bad show. It's trying way too hard to be an animated Arrested Development, and it feel forced and awkward.

This is just Wrong.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Qwazes posted:

i'm no grammar nerd

fake news

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/833884737311744001

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
northern california people, how's it going?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
not like it's a great sample size but I see trump supporters on another forum I go to kind of flailing ineffecfively to defend trump from CNN, Alex Baldwin, etc.

there's a progression that goes

"They aren't actualy talented or even the #1 news channel"

"They could be more successful if they emulated Fox News or were apolitical."

"CNN and Baldwin are highlighting trump while ignoring the real enemy here: our republican congress"

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

~~ McMuffin Involvement Confirmed ~~

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Trash Trick posted:

theyre all poo poo

Correct answer.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

someone made a parody twitter of her and she's flipping out? Is that what this is?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

a helpful bear posted:

where is joemencum these days anyw2ay

Signal boosting this

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

not like it's a great sample size but I see trump supporters on another forum I go to kind of flailing ineffecfively to defend trump from CNN, Alex Baldwin, etc.

there's a progression that goes

"They aren't actualy talented or even the #1 news channel"

"They could be more successful if they emulated Fox News or were apolitical."

"CNN and Baldwin are highlighting trump while ignoring the real enemy here: our republican congress"

why would you cheat on c-spam with another forum???

Krispy Kremepie
Mar 23, 2005

Inside......Me....
In this world of alt facts and defense of pedos, is murder still frowned upon? Just trying to plan my weekend.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

h jon benjamins voice is tired typecast poo poo in the same way that steve blum is in every loving anime

Steve Blum is only in anime if you watch dubs

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

Steve Blum is only in anime if you watch dubs

trap sprung

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Krispy Kremepie posted:

In this world of alt facts and defense of pedos, is murder still frowned upon? Just trying to plan my weekend.

just say it's alternative liberation from your flesh prison

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

trap sprung

On which one of us?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Krispy Kremepie posted:

If not, you could say "It's just a prank!" Dumbass sovereign citizens have been getting it wrong for decades.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Guy Goodbody posted:

On which one of us?

why not both

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEBnJeQhUU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Krispy Kremepie posted:

from what I can tell, there's no consequences if you kill people involved with russian diplomacy. the only exception to this is if you're a particularly handsome assassin who does it in an art gallery that looks like it was a set in jason bourne

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
DUBS?!

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
I think this works. Not as good as the original, but it works.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

northern california people, how's it going?

Wet

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

why would you cheat on c-spam with another forum???

been there for a decade and it's small enough that everyone knows each other. Every day is like everyone being the drunk crank uncle at thanksgiving and then everyone bullshits about their day in the off topic forum. s'fun

also it's very open and all sorts of weirdos show up. one was a Zionist ancap who lived in Israel who literally believed if a boat crashed on an island people woud naturally form a stateless free market economy. I have no idea how he reconciled the zionisms' need for a state with ancap economics but that's is what he believed

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Anyone who supports dubs after the Kobayashi's Dragon Maid debacle is definitely a Trump supporter.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Nichael posted:

from what I can tell, there's no consequences if you kill people involved with russian diplomacy. the only exception to this is if you're a particularly handsome assassin who does it in an art gallery that looks like it was a set in jason bourne
i think you meant to say inception

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

cumshitter posted:

been there for a decade and it's small enough that everyone knows each other. Every day is like everyone being the drunk crank uncle at thanksgiving and then everyone bullshits about their day in the off topic forum. s'fun

also it's very open and all sorts of weirdos show up. one was a Zionist ancap who lived in Israel who literally believed if a boat crashed on an island people woud naturally form a stateless free market economy. I have no idea how he reconciled the zionisms' need for a state with ancap economics but that's is what he believed

I'm sorry but I thought this was monogamous...

• Locked thread