Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Boys call me Nate cuz i'm shook as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

i don't even think the alt-right intellectuals know what they will do yet

Right now Milo is working on a piece about how Trump needs to start in on the Jews before inauguration.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Neeksy posted:

Do they care that Milo made off with thousands of their racistbux in that fake scholarship scam or has that effectively been banished to the alt-right memory hole?

Of course not, because he yells at women and coloreds in a way that is Not Politically Correct.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
He hasn't talked about the physical wall in a long time either, it's pivoted to a metaphorical wall of Tough Immigration Policy.

Decius posted:

I'm sure we get some about he Clinton campaign, but those surely will be as boring as the campaign itself.

Chapter 1: We Thought We Had It

We didn't.

The End

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

same, tbh

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Hey folks I'm very sad that Donald Trump is President.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah changing the rules to get more votes is just as lovely as changing the rules so the other guys get less votes. Hillary would have won the election if people gave a poo poo about her. This is it. Donald Trump is the country you live in. It might not be the county or city you live in, but America elected Donald Trump.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Social media will ruin all future elections though, in as much as it's already ruined everything now and elections are included in that set of items.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
you guys know who's cool it snot donald trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lastgirl posted:

are we gonna watch time cop soon?

You get to see the boobs of the girlfriend from Ferris Bueller.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah I watched Jon Oliver too

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Serf posted:

oh holy gently caress what the poo poo does he have to say about this

did he apologize for not taking Trump seriously? of all these media fuckos he seems like the one who would be the one willing to have some introspection

loving drumpf omg

Nah he said what you said w/r/t normalization, the same thing I've seen hundreds of Woke Whites say.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

And then his supporters still said "UNFAIR MEDIA" and repeatedly hurled insults at them. How the gently caress did we get here?

Some white people don't like blacks, Jews, Mexicans, Muslims, gays, women, immigrants, etc.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The Nastier Nate posted:

I don't want a salary, I'll just take 50% of the merch sales, thanks.

What are you donating to? I don't get it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Good for Trump, using the office of the President to become rich for the second time in his life.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

I get asiscs are those ideologically correct shoes

I hope it's Saucony because that's what I, and Ed Balls, wear.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I just reupped my Crunchyroll sub and I'm gonna watch some Kids on the Slope tonight. gently caress Trump #MAGA.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

im a Corporate Stalinist

unironically :same:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

euphronius posted:

Yeah I don't think enough is being made over Wikileaks but whatever

Better relations I guess with Russia is the policy now

Well I mean Putin successfully got his buddy in the Oval, relations are of course going to be better.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Vladimir Putin posted:

So many fat jokes right now.

he large

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love my dead gay son.

:nitecrew:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Has anyone said Cuck Dynasty yet?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they come over here and pray to wherever and it's not even at america they're pointed at somewhere else *looks directly into camera* somewhere bad

What if it's America that's bad

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I always loved going to camp as a kid, no reason to think it wouldn't be ownage as an adult also

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

take that back motherfucker!!!!!!!!

I thought Always Eat Your Own Cum was like the :nitecrew: rite of initiation

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Trump's a coward, which is why he's hiring all these people he spent the last year making GBS threads on. He knows they hate him and have significant oppo on him, and he wants to keep them happy.

Of course he's never fired a weapon.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
:nitecrew: what's up nerds I'm at work

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Here's what I think will be cool about a Trump presidency it's nothing we're all gonna die and it's going to hurt the entire time.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

zen death robot posted:

I should probate everyone that missed

fuckin do it #draintheswamp

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I think it's cool the way a man who lives in a golden penthouse convinced the middle American who has trouble making their car payment that he's a man of the people.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Cubey posted:

temporarily. displaced. millionaires.

Well if they're millionaires then they have something in common with Trump. Maybe he truly is a man of the people: up to his rear end in debt with barely liquid assets, physically grotesque with a too-attractive wife who's just waiting out the prenup, and promoted into a job with significantly more responsibility than he's qualified to handle but it's too late to turn it down now.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Agronox posted:

dear night crew

how is civ 6

Many people say it is good but they also said Hillary would win so who fuckin knows

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Agronox posted:

yeah i just don't know what to believe anymore

and i don't want to get burned like people did with beyond earth (or whatever it was called)

I've heard it's way better than Beyond Earth.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

pun not intended

bullshit

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love my dead gay :nitecrew:

I tried to buy the pokemon but the walmart near my office was sold out

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I really like Ed Balls's The Saboteur but it's a shame the map doesn't work in the PC version.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

im fully brokebrained by this election; fully brokebrained! FULLY!~

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I think my favorite thing about Donald Trump is that he's exceptionally stupid and also very bad at business but somehow conned 60 million people into thinking he's rich and has their best interests in mind.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mannerup posted:

b-b-b-b-but

:qq: this
:qq: is
:qq: not
:qq: normal

Don't let anyone tell you this is normal, white people have only had an irrational fear and hatred of those darker, poorer, and less Christian than them for thousands of years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Baloogan posted:

trump
seriously
got
elected
president
not