Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jazerus posted:

i feel very unsafe without at least 10000 pages underneath my feet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdVMdORveRg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yuge, if real

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Electoral Surgery posted:

Today was the first time I've voted in a state where my vote matters.

lol

nothing...

matters?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sitting in my polling station parking lot watching an overweight man in dress pants struggling to get a Johnson/Weld sign to stand up, and it keeps falling down over and over and over again.

He is illegally parked.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

brocretin posted:

anything could happen!!!

im a pollster help guys tHE NUMBERS THEYRE COMI-

and shook nate was never seen again

If you give one candidate more votes, it turns out that they have more votes than they would otherwise have

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

skaboomizzy posted:

Oh man

What if there's still oppo stuff on Trump like an n-word tape and they just keep leaking it out for a week or two after the election to really piss in his face

Can you imagine

I legit suspect that the GOP is sitting on some of the abortion stuff Rick Wilson ha hinted at and will dump it on Trump if he even hints at 2020

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump's personal lack of an internal self-model extending to his campaign nicely

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Joementum posted:

Or we can just let people wear their sweaters and hats in the polling place as long as they're there to vote.

No joke there would literally be people beaten to death in line

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CheesyDog posted:

No joke there would literally be people beaten to death in line

Joementum posted:

No there wouldn't.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hell timeline preview:

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I did deadlifts and trap bar shrugs today so I am currently both physically unable to manifest signs of stress and longing for a delicious glass of cold milk

I am of both worlds, and of neither

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Jack posted:

This but I also did squats and oh press because stronglifts

I did squats and hanging leg raises too, but deadlifts/shrugs are what really exhaust those Arzy muscles

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

DarkCrawler posted:

loving jesus I have never seen a bigger bunch of drama queens

It is important to reminded that goons are goons sometimes

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TOOT BOOT posted:

Maybe it's not the right call to concede RIGHT NOW but definitely before the end of the night. What the hell Hillary, I know this sucks for everyone but this is just how things are done.

Counterpoint: gently caress it, burn it to the ground

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Smiling Jack posted:

Just a reminder Trump will now take credit for Obama turning the economy around

He'll only have until opening bell for that to happen

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Don't worry, Jeb! and Scott Adams have both made it clear how they'll handle any Hitlers

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Can we get a prediction thread for our favorite future President Trump incidents? I'm calling "Falls asleep at the Queen's funeral".

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

made a thread for actually talking about trump being president

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797277

what a terrible thread to have to make

Same, but for predictions
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797279

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Beet Wagon posted:

On the upside we're almost definitely gonna get some new Rage Against The Machine albums out of this.

what did we do God

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dog Jones posted:

All the polling during the primary had Bernie winning against Trump in the general election

oh wow

polling!

this changes everything!

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Consummate Professional posted:

gently caress this means don't ask don't tell or some form of it is coming back doesn't it

I wonder how millennial are going to react to social progress actually being rolled back. It's basically been 10 straight years of small but steady victories in a variety of areas and you've got a whole generation of college-aged people who have never had to conceive of things getting worse socially.

I'm not talking in terms of election in the future, just in a general psychological sense of having these seemingly settled battles spring forth again.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a helpful bear posted:

paul ryan deffo just confirmed they are going to pass legislation to repeal obamacare in case anyone was doubting that

Wow, you think they would have mentioned this before

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump outperforming Romney with Latinos is the thing that is most surprising to me - I was convinced that he would do even worse than the polls indicated with them. I mean say what you will about identity politics, but I don't know how his campaign could have been more hostile towards that group.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trash Trick posted:

Don’t eat meat. Be as passionate as you can all the time. Work for social justice. Cuddle your beloved more than seems reasonable. Write. Give money to charity as often as you can, and give a little more than you’re comfortable giving. Remember the homeless always and everywhere. Thank whatever God you worship for your inestimable good luck in being loved, and if you are not loved, love someone as best you can.

- john darnielle

the mountain goats loving suck

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I hope Obama at least leaves a Kenyan passport in an oval office desk drawer or something.

a folder about first contact being scheduled for 2019

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

petit choux posted:

Isn't there enough of this kind of bullshit for there to be an omnibus class action lawsuit suing to keep him out of the oval office? He did a loving hundred things that flew in the face of FEC rules or the united states laws. He had PAC people taking orders from his campaign. He had his business employees working for the campaign. He had right-wing news agencies with a campaign employee still on his payroll, right? Corey Lewandowski, right? Did I just dream all that? He cheated in the election and so did Comey from the FBI by using the authority of his office to cast doubt on one candidate, whereas the other one was literally under Federal investigation already. Isn't anybody talking about this aspect or am I just nutso?

The FEC is for show and Trump is the new President

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
haha yeah why should we expect the President to know things right

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

yeah i mean who laughs a the dumb poo poo new hire that got hired based on a fake resume and doesn't know poo poo about his job

day 1 he is told he can't sign any bills because Obama used left-handed pens

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

you should tell the people that voted him into office, i'm sure they'll be really upset and think hes bad now

don't care, he dumb

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
watching Donald Trump learn to be President is oddly reminding me of watch Bitcoiners slowly reinventing financial regulations as they get all their money stolen again and again

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The second American Civil War turned brother against brother, Kane against Undertaker, Shane against Stephanie

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Kayfabe is real, and strong, and President

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

change my name posted:

"Here are a few tastes of what was in store for Sanders, straight out of the Republican playbook: He thinks rape is A-OK. In 1972, when he was 31, Sanders wrote a fictitious essay in which he described a woman enjoying being raped by three men. Yes, there is an explanation for it—a long, complicated one, just like the one that would make clear why the Clinton emails story was nonsense. And we all know how well that worked out."

grab em in the pussy

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
how did they not learn nothing matters

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"I was beaten viciously on the subway" claimed the man with skin the color and texture of paper, upon which any bruise would appear to be a dark wine spilled across freshly fallen snow

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MasterControl posted:

Coffee storage at the terminals In NYC is about 50 million pounds at any given time. Folgers does/roasts about 4 million pounds a day. By comparison i roast about 160. So basically we're hosed if he starts pullin out on trade deals with the largest producers in coffee.

Americans will ignore a lot but I guarantee this would end his Presidency within a week

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
so can the president get anything done if everyone just kind of avoids him

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
The Person of Interest machines are real, have predicted what global warming will do, and have decided that a limited nuclear exchange under President Trump is the world's best chance

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Guy DeBorgore posted:

:allears: do tell us all about allll the ways hillary was a worse candidate than trump and her campaign was less competent than his campaign. did she e-mail too many benghazis for your taste?

She lost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sounds like Donald got tired of winning

• Locked thread