Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

why are people freaking out about florida

she doesnt even need to win florida

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Democratic Pirate posted:

drat we may really get a P. Trump

only if by P. you mean phailure

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

TyrantWD posted:

It's a lot more than that.

you got any links for all these hot scoops youre droppin

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

resar posted:

I can't stop laughing

i cant tell where the laughter ends and the crying begins

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

this guy spends hours a day role-playing a crazy person on an internet forum

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i like how he's @realJamesAllsup

just so you know that he's THE james allsup, not some fuckin joker

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

slave to my cravings posted:

Can i start arzying yet

excuse me, i think you'll find that hillary cannot possibly lose, all the data says so

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

that punch could not have landed at a more hilarious moment

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

eonwe posted:

its my controversial opinion but p unching people isnt good

nazis arent people

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Zyla posted:

I would never sell out any of you to the secret police

thats exactly what someone who would sell people out to the secret police would say

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

what is this obsession with believing that your enemies are secret brilliant 11th dimensional chessmasters instead of idiots

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

that graph should really have a fairly flat curve and then plummet instantly on election day

almost as if people don't actually have principles and just think whatever will benefit them most at a particular moment

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

how is "arming yourself" going to help

are the left-wing militias going to be more capable of fighting a drone than the right-wing militias we've been laughing at for years?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

triple sulk posted:

skipping 378 posts

what's new

nothing, death continues to be certain

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

Is there a website out there keeping track of just the lies Trump and his people make? Not ignorance or broken promises or angry shouting or whatever, just the lies in a narrow sense.

probably but what does it matter? their lies havent mattered yet, why would they start now

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Montasque posted:

The Republicans control everything, and Trump controls their base. Yes it hurts his feelings that he doesn't have a popular mandate, but at this point and time a mandate is meaningless when the bad guys control almost ever single lever of power in the United States.

As far as defeatist, I'm not. I just remember how smug we all were leading into November 9th, and look how that turned out.

all he's done is sign executive orders, literally anybody could do that

what would have to happen for you to think he's failing

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

CommanderApaul posted:

Word is that the new HQ leadership team is extremely furious that someone leaked the contracts and grants freeze order to Congress.

a good way to prevent leaks is to ensure that literally everyone in every department despises you

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

why are republicans so goddamn evil

what made them this way

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

man if only clinton had thought to spread out those illegal votes, maybe she could have actually won

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

remember all the people who were like "we should give donald trump a chance maybe he won't be so bad!"

surprise: literally everything he's ever said or done actually WAS a good indicator of how bad he'd be

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

quote:

We didn’t vote Trump in to have some POS muslim mother ####er laugh at us.

this is the most concise explanation of trump voter behavior possible

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

even if this dumbass order didnt get struck down in the courts what would it even hypothetically accomplish?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

If something this flagrantly unconstitutional was accepted then it'd be loving Mad Max within 2 weeks

thats not what i meant, what would a temporary ban on *muslims* from 6 countries even do besides gently caress over a bunch of people and royally piss off a bunch more

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

what was johnny canuck doing that put him in that pose

did he just want to take this opportunity to flex shirtlessly for hitler

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

trump: bad?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

Yeah, but a lot of the Bernie voters who went Hillary in the general were reaaaal reluctant about it (as evidenced in this thread) and badmouthed her for the entire general cycle. You can say you voted for something and that's good, but words have consequence too and there was a large contingent of Bernie voters who did a lot to deflate any excitement she had going for her, even in the Dems base where she won the primary pretty handily.

But that's my piece, I don't wanna provoke the Bernies any more than I already have with such incendiary takes as "Hillary is good".

we didnt have an obligation to be enthusiastic about your lovely candidate

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Breitbart plan for Gaga

Then they list phone number and address

wasnt breitbart at one point trying to present themselves as a legitimate news source

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

jesus people, how have you not learned to always check the dates by now

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

when will people learn that hope is a lie

also this is a football game its not like it actually matters

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if only [falcons player] had campaigned more earnestly for [falcons quarterback]

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

wait they just win instantly? what the gently caress kind of dumbass overtime rules is this???

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i still can't believe that overtime in the usa's most popular sport is determined by a coin toss

but again, come on this doesn't actually matter people

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

octobernight posted:

About 20% of teacher union members voted Trump.

they should pass a law forcing these people to wear helmets for their own safety

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

docbeard posted:

Yeah, I thought nothing was going to compete with McConnell's little "man, we're having to work SO HARD cleaning up Obama's messes I mean can you believe he left all these judicial positions unfilled" thing the other day for a while, and then Orrin Hatch told me how upset he was that I wouldn't hold his beer.

dont know how people haven't figured out that they are all amoral psychopaths that will say and do whatever they need to at any given moment to get what they want

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

donald trump is real bad y/n?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Philip Rivers posted:

A circle is the set of all points equidistant from a given center point (P, Q).

no pretty sure its a square but less pointy

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

imagine if trump was president lol

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

da, texas submits to mexican hegemony. it just sense

well its real close to mexico so checkmate

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Nichael posted:

ha ha wouldn't it be wild if, like, a world leader acted like that??

it would not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

:smuggo:

tired of winning yet?

do you think this guy actually believes any of the embarrassing poo poo he makes or is he just taking advantage of dumbass alt-righters

• Locked thread