Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I can't wait for it to just happen that this guy's a fuckin nazi or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
every time this happens it just sounds like cops and poo poo are the biggest crybaby bitches

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

passionate dongs posted:

trump should start healing people at these rallies imo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
mmmm booing the concept of a judge, that's the good fascism

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
jesus christ

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
how do we not have a :big league: emote yet

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol he thinks brexit is a 'much smaller example' than his election

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I love that the president has to retreat to a literal echo chamber where people chant his name every couple weeks because it's hard dealing with people who say no to him

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so is there literally anyone trying to spin this as a HELPFUL thing to do? Like not 'well I liked it' but 'this was a good thing that will help the president'?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

does it really matter?

I mean, of course not, but it's just so weird for the president to proudly shout "SCUSE ME YOU GUYS WERE MEAN TO ME SO I'M GONNA GO HANG OUT IN MY ECHO CHAMBER, BYE LOSERS" and for people to just kinda go 'yea that's a thing presidents do'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

shhh

shhh

*checks watch*

oh look at the time

its time to be hypernormalized. :tif:

im at the stage of grief beyond 'acceptance' where you actively welcome the thing that causes you grief and laugh at it even as it frays your emotional stability

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

that stage is alcoholism? :shrug:

:hai:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nichael posted:

I just watched this. I love how the dude does a Tommy Wisseau laugh at the end

https://twitter.com/xmasape/status/833104597640155138

summary

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Bilirubin posted:

He has a 6 foot cardboard box of Trump that he salutes everyday and everyday he tells it he prays for him, the President he tells him, except he's cardboard haha

I had to actually listen because I was 100% sure you were loving with me

what the gently caress is happening

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol Chris Wallace literally ended his bit about the fake news thing being damaging with 'well I found it offensive how much Obama didn't like Fox so I guess both sides are the same' and he's still gonna be on the poo poo list because he asked Reince a follow up question

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Mr Plumbus speaks: "That story was toital baloney'

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so apparently NYT decided to try to redeem themselves for Trump by making an article that boils down to "Ladies: By Not loving Trump Supporters You're Basically The Real Problem"

https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/833370783103737856

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Admiral Ray posted:

no fuckin' way

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/18/opinion/sunday/are-liberals-helping-trump.html

quote:

Mr. Youngquist stayed in the closet for months about his support for Mr. Trump. He did not put a bumper sticker on his car, for fear it would be keyed. The only place he felt comfortable wearing his Make America Great Again hat was on a vacation in China. Even dating became difficult. Many people on Tinder have a warning on their profile: “Trump supporters swipe left” — meaning, get lost.

He came out a few days before the election. On election night, a friend posted on Facebook, “You are a disgusting human being.”

“They were making me want to support him more with how irrational they were being,” Mr. Youngquist said.

Oh also that 'come out' bit wasn't unique poor phrasing

quote:

“The name calling from the left is crazy,” said Bryce Youngquist, 34, who works in sales for a tech start-up in Mountain View, Calif., a liberal enclave where admitting you voted for Mr. Trump is a little like saying in the 1950s that you were gay. “They are complaining that Trump calls people names, but they turned into some mean people.”

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
has anyone mentioned that there actually WAS a terror attack foiled in Sweden recently...by the Nordic Resistance Movement...against a refugee camp?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol did Trump really have ICE shift all resources it'd use to advocate for undocumented people and change it to some gay rear end VOICE agency meant to rat them out?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Has that fat bitch done anything funny today yet

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Augus posted:

precisely
I don't smoke weed but I am kind and respectful to all weedposters in this thread, I am christlike in my universal love and compassion for those who are not nazis

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/833681539997253636

im gettin tired of president retard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
well so today we've learned the hard right's line in the sand is 'literal pedophile'. I mean, I wish the line was closer to where normal people's line is, but hey at least there IS a line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
so how cancelled is Milo

• Locked thread