Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Going out to vote in just a little while here. Downticket Dem and supporting all my measures. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

hhhat posted:

So like where do I go for live election results on my phone I'll be watching TV in a bar but I can't F5 a TV

The Guardian app will let you opt in to live state results as push notifications, it's what I'm using since I work

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

hisssssssss hatless hisssssss

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Did boosted wear the hat yet

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Fix posted:

Hey guys! What did I miss?

The Fix is in

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Somebody check how berenstain is spelled real quick

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Forecast for the future:

• A president elect has to show up in court*
  • Trump puts Peter Thiel in the SC*
  • Relations with Russia are yuge*
  • State-level legal weed is prosecutable federally*
  • NAFTA is rolled back*
  • Death
  • Stock market plummets*
  • Gay marriage is overturned*
  • Chris Christie cries into the extra mcdouble he will still eat despite not getting a cabinet position
  • Hillary flees the country*
  • Reince Priebus drowns in a pool of Bailey's

*statement not certain

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Yinlock posted:

ive managed to retreat back into glib irony alarmingly fast

i suspect this is a coping mechanism and i'll just start screaming FAG at baloogan in a couple months

heck, same

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

There's something oddly cathartic in watching the ghost of My Linux Rig own people in a fyad-lite

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

With apologies to everyone in Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin is now officially confirmed a garbage tier midwestern state along with their neighbors the Dakotas, Iowa, and Indiana.

It's surreal to live in a state that approved medical weed and a tax increase but also voted 60% trump, lemme tell you

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Bill Kristol was the canary dying and Bill Mitchell was the man screaming "THE CANARY DIED, I TOLD YOU"

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Atrocious Joe posted:

You've also got Franco's Spain and Portugal for most the 20th century.

I always knew he was a poo poo mod

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Can't wait to catch up on all the hot tweets after work and see what the gently caress happened to allow this to happen

Make America Pay (for poo poo souvenirs) Again

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

SpaceGoku posted:

it would hit a lot of people in urban centers, yeah

but there's a huge amount of drug trade that happens in rural america that no one talks about because it's a white people problem so who gives a poo poo

oxy ran wild through suburban and rural america over the past 15 years or so and heroin wasn't too far behind

lol at this misunderstanding

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

poo poo WAS ALMOST GOOD TODAY

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!'

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

deadgoon posted:

i'm sure everyone is overreacting, the system is as rational and legitimate as it has always been

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Hahahahahahaha linda loving McMahon hahahahahah

2016 is going to be a year that I buy a full series of retrospective volumes for, so I can sit in my study and drink bourbon and rediscover poo poo like "Linda McMahon had a cabinet position" that I'll inevitably forget

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

jfc put the entire political system from pundit-wannabe through potus into a giant pit and release the lions

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm gonna cry if Heidi heitkamp lands in trump's transition team btw

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Karl Sharks posted:

if only the people in charge of it made a fake version of it that he could use like crazy without finding out nobody is getting them lol

Trump gets twitter hell banned by his cabinet, blames it on crooked twitter, twitter folds like it's projected to in the next decade, trump takes credit for killing a corrupt platform

*thumbs off safety*

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

You must be this NOT IGNORANT OF BASIC POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC PRINCIPLES to hold office

I like it

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Every politician should have to take the immigration oral quiz 4 times a year with vastly expanded question databases in a pop quiz format

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Someone pretend I stayed up an extra two pages to post on my birth year page, I need to sleep 😴

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Tatsuta Age posted:

wait is baloogan so hosed up in the brain that he thinks bill mitchell is actually smart now

There is no Baloogan, only baloogin

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

im glad ur back

u post real good an stuff

n we can use mor of ur gud posts an tings fam

😳

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the one chore i never learned how to do

Iron your loving shirts goddamn

It's winter, smoke a cigarette in an a-top while ironing a collared shirt then immediately put it on. It's like 9/10 as good as drying off with a towel that just came out of the dryer

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Listen to Pure Rock Fury by Clutch (the album) for all your next-decade-pages anti establishment needs

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

*starts chant* ONE MORE PAGE, ONE MORE PAGE, ONE MO

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I just recently got into them and A Quick Death In Texas is like top 5 fav songs for me rn

it combines my love of red fang with murder ballads but from the perspective of a fool begging for a bullet

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mormonpartyboat posted:

blast tyrant is the best clutch album

tia

I've sampled em all and I'm surprised at how different they sound but still are cohesive

Then again I like the sword so *rolls Yahtzee cup full of chicken bones*

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Btw I saw (((Jimmy Eat World))) live in Minneapolis (sorry mandatorylesbian I had a full schedule) and they played a 24 song set and I cried twice, poo poo was so good and their opener was a Minneapolis band who won a contest to open, they're called Oklahoma and they have like 300 Facebook likes lol (they also loving ruled)

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

Lol what the gently caress is a snow day, do you live in Texas or smtg

North Midwest check in

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

It's currently positive 6 in Antarctica

It's negative 8 here lol

Granted it's summer down there, but STILL

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

dont worry im sure global warming will help yall after its killed everybody down here where it used to be nice

More extreme weather swings will mean ND could hold both the hottest record high and low for the state in the same year lol

I'm going to bake to death in a 100% humidity 125 degree summer and then be perfectly preserved in a -70 windchill winter

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENXvZ9YRjbo

THE WEED NUMBER

i smoked weed with the guy who wrote this

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I'm as old as one of my favorite bands and about sleep off a dozen of Milwaukee's Best ICE before my sole day off tomorrow, goodnight nite crew

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Karl Sharks posted:

and by shadowy ways, you mean lied about mechanical problems and trump is so easily persuaded that it just took a few more hours around mike loving pence to say "sure, this is the guy i want"

"I want to shock the gays"

"Believe me, when I tell them how much I love them, they'll be shocked"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

16 lane highways backed up for hours and no infrastructure at all to deal with snow in any capacity

Overly bold rednecks who believe that because their truck is very expensive and large it can go full speed up and down ice covered hills

*sips deeply from glass marked "CHALICE filled with 6.9 malt liquor*

You see, the ice won't kill you. It will gently caress up your commute and you'll all swear to god, lucifer, and everyone in between about conditions, but ice is your friend. You can predict ice. You can learn ice.

Slush will steal you from your children.

Slush is almost impossible to differentiate from normal snow, even on fresh powder days, especially on fresh powder days. You will brake too late, and be t-boned through your driver side door. You will turn too sharp, and roll over three complete times in the median. You will lose control over a fresh patch and directly greet the grill of an SUV with your brightest, smiling face.

If you have the slightest sight of snow, and you don't live in a place where the ground is frozen and Black Ice is your boogeyman to fear, DRIVE CAREFULLY. Your life literally depends on it, no matter how "not that bad" it is

• Locked thread