Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
DRINKING MILK AHHHHHHHHHH HAIL ABUELA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Come Boosted, come and be hatless with us :getin:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I had a terrible dream Trump was winning all the Rust belt.

I blame MY GIRLFRIEND for having us sleep at a normal time with no tech or booze for a month during the week. This Rem state is killing me.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

triple sulk posted:

cspam will never die

What is dead shall never die, and none of these noobs can Pace my Trace Im'shallah

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just changed my daughter from a red onesie to a blue one.

WTF were you thinking baby mama THIS IS REAL LIFE DONT PUT BABY IN NO RED ONESIE TODAY!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'm shook on Colorado

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

GobiasIndustries posted:

We prob won't get single-payer health care and that sucks :(

I'm more shook too many lazy dems won't bring in there ballots

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

I really doubt Colorado is even close.

I don't know man I'm drinking the milk and Arzying hard on the data and bad polls.

PANIC

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

R's are tied in the EV there. They need a lot more than that.

It might be the milk but I'm scared of the monster vote.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

all polling indicates that there is no hidden trump vote and there was no hidden trump surge in registration.

And there were no monsters in my closet as a child but I kept the door closed just in case!

I just need to go find a big anti-Trump Monster voter rock to carry around and keep the hidden Trump voters away from my Bluetah.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I've picked up a HIGHLIGHTER OF MINUS TWO shookness while I work on editing city parking ordinances to go with my anti Trump rock.

Feeling less :smith:

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

like ffs. anyone who believes the GOP line about being strong in Michigan at this point needs to go lay down for awhile.

My works pretty chill and would let me lay down. I might go chill out at the treadmill desk.

MILK

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

"oh no Frank Luntz is saying the GOP has a chance in Michigan we're in big trouble guys :ohdear: "

I mean really ffs

Hell im milk drinking pretty hard and am not even dumb enough to go full Luntz

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Hey if the government technically thinks I'm Mexican I can tell everyone I'm a bad hombre for Abuela right?

Thank god for the latinX blood

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Schnorkels if things start going bad don't Baghdad Bob us, let me start planning my escape now.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Schnorkles im scared is everything looking OK

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

this would be the perfect time for me to rip off the mask and reveal that i'm boosted and I've spent the last month lulling all of you into a false sense of security.

just sayin

Wear the hat fucker!

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I'm shook on the low turnout in Ohio I'm just so shook

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

:confused: Reports on turnout are pretty good, esp. Hamilton

Looking bad in Cleveland though

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Ostentatious posted:

dont be a loving milk drinker

I can't even drink booze today cause I got work and school in loving Utah. That's probably why I'm shook af.

Can't relax until I see Florida go Blue.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

is there a media source you have for this or just goons post itt?

MSNBC so yeah I'm probably just shook potential boosted.

Please come out booze in the milk I've got here.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Tainen posted:

Felling the midday shakes. Hold me Schnorkles.

I will shake with you brother

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

RACHET posted:

Because you fuckers are cucks, that are a slave to the tool that Alinsky put in RFR. "Always hold them to their standards", you fuckers will ALWAYS hold on to stupid morals that don't mean a goddamn thing to leftist. Like the Michael Moore speech "Ohh guys that's not context we can't use that, that's not what he was getting at". Despite the Left doing that bullshit for decades and getting away with it. You people are loving pathetic.

Sir, this is a drive up laundromat do you have any clothes or can you please let the line proceed

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

RACHET posted:

A very longtime friend shocked the hell out of me a few weeks ago when he told me that breaking any laws would be acceptable if it helped Hillary to beat Trump.
I will still consider him a friend but he has seriously, SERIOUSLY let me down.

Liberalism is fascism in waiting. Its adherents often don't even comprehend what they are doing, the kind of world they want to bring into being. I do my best to warn them, to persuade them otherwise. But more often than not they are too blinded by irrational hatred and a desire for power over others.

Germany was once considered the most Christian country in Europe. And they still went all in for Hitler. I'm beginning to understand why, more than ever.

Sir please if you don't have a ticket for your laundry you can proceed.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Fidel Castronaut posted:

That is a service I would love to have available and a job I would have a lot of pity for.

It's great but being in Utah it's weird to have blond hair blue eyed teenagers doing the dry cleaning and they can never do alterations.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

You're welcome friend.

I also say thank you for keeping my shookness to a manageable level.

Unless you're secret Boostes in which case.....

Well played but put on the loving hat

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Nichael posted:

I think Utah's pretty interesting this election too. McMuffin or Clinton winning would be hilarious.
Turn out in Salt Lake County is very low even with full vote by mail (like mid 40s as of yesterday). There will be a ballot rush today, but Dems were way up on early voting and vote by mail makes Mcmuffin ballot splitting simple.

Sadly though I think I'm one of like like 2 early
Voting dems that got us to the lead, compared to the one excited Trump Mormon.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Florida is pretty much :abuela: right?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Just had to commute home from work should I be shaking or putting the milk in the fridge

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

MaxxBot posted:

The Dems got an early lead but after work gets out the REPUBLICANS WILL WIN LOLOLOL!!!!

Also yeah LOL Newt and Hannity Baghdad Bobbing

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Florida still looking good

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Nobody who voted for the Iraq war is qualified to be a loving small town dogcatcher, much less President of the United States. She's the lesser evil, certainly, but still evil as gently caress. They'll be stacking foreign bodies like cordwood whenever she needs a popularity boost.

Sir this is a Sears.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Schnorkles I AM SCARED

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Oh wait I'm not scared sorry just SOBER.

I'm in my MPA class talking about accountability, and the consensus of the class is everyone is watching CNN.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I really should have brought a flask to class. My city manager told me to. Man I love working at the one cool place in Utah.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Where are you guys seeing the NC live updates?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Schnorkles posted:

FL gonna be close holy poo poo

How close, do I need to put on an adult diaper?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
gently caress Florida is gone isn't it

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Paul Zuvella posted:

Lmao goons are so dumb

Yes, I am ARZYING and MILK DRINKING hard because I am way too loving sober.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Time for everyone to go pitch fork Stein?

• Locked thread