Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Dickville Crotch

There idid it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

this new thread is great news

FOR TRUMP

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

cool for him to have a death mask already prepped and ready

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Nate silver feeds this into his algorithm

Hillary's chances drop .5%

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Joementum posted:

guys, i don't think donald trump is going to release his taxes

poor if true

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

"Whoops meant to submit this to Yahoo! Answers."

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

what if only taxis voted

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

trump elector sad cake

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Finally home so I can start drinking

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

drinking an Oktoberfest mhmm yeah

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

get out the radio vote

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

*grabs KY jelly and Monster Dildo*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

NO BIG GUBMINT LAWS TELL ME WHAT TO DO

*drives off a cliff*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

LMAO South Carolina

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

I'm so glad that shitfuck coward boosted is back

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Lolololol MSNBC talking "fully blue eastern seaboard"

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

If the whole loving eastern seaboard went blue I will get so loving drunk I won't be able to work tomorrow Jesus Christ hahhaha

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

duckworth winnin hell yeah

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

i honestly can't wait for bill's collapse

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

DJ RZ drop dat shookness

*thrashes around in the ground while dubstep plays*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Trumphio

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

so nobody can talk poo poo about nate anymore w/ the exception of his hair i guess

I mean I'm still willing to try

be the change you want to see and alll that

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

lmao Donald trump will be inaugurated on my birthday what a present

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

crazy cloud posted:

lol oh word, America is bad? Weird wtf

oh man what

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

holy

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

*puts on Mad Max series*

you know this was a pretty good series of documentaries

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Squizzle posted:

hey guys us there any way we could relitigate the primaries

because that would super own!!!!!!!!

quoting from pages back

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Mr. Pumroy posted:

its going to take years to unpack just how fully bad this is

we will need to invent new words to describe how awful this is

hey remember when trump was elected and then the whole country went kerflunkied?

e: gently caress it, ED BALLS

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Schnorkles posted:

also i just want to say that i like basically all of you and think there are a lot of good points itt.

hey!!!

well same to you too buddy!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

im gonna shitpost no matter who is prez
trump cant stop me im unstobabble

cspam has become more important than ever!!!!

our shitposts will reach the heavens!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

zegermans posted:

One of my friends has UC and will likely die if the medicaid expansion part of the ACA gets removed with the rest of it so that's neat.

man that doednt sound neat...at all

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

teh small segment of libs saying "maybe he won't be so bad???" are the most hilarious right now

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

well sure I mean now he wants to publish them in book form as a manifesto you don't wanna give that poo poo away for free anymore

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

expecting order 66 very soon

*applauds as Trump is declared Galactic Emperor*

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

GQ

(Girth Quotient)

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

nothing really matters
anyone can see
nothing really matters
ed balls

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

in addition to all the other poo poo I eagerly anticipate our national parks becoming Trump Commercial FunZones! (only $89.99 for unlimited rides on The Old Faithful Screamer!)

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Decius posted:

The few parts not torn up to get oil and gas out of.

well yeah you don't need most of those acres for the water slides and stuff, let those fossil fuel and logging companies in there!!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

etalian posted:

At least the Bush administration had bright people in such as Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice.

Trump is basically picking a alt right wet dream to run his administration.

thinkin people will be burnging crosses not just as a hate symbol but because it's the only way to stay warm in 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Montasque posted:

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/797445834463907840

Just like that time God used Genghis Khan to save Asia.

Blessed.

bill Mitchell is our John the Baptist except with bee suits instead of hair shirts

• Locked thread