Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

the pistons dont have a second rounder but seem to be exclusively working out dudes they should never take at the number twelve pick. pretty excited for them to gently caress this up. i miss joe dumars ability to draft shooting guards who remind him of himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

KCP/Afflalo/Middleton was a really great hit rate, also i remember when they were developing Amir Johnson and just let him take 10,000 shots a game in the d league.

after seeing some of the names the team is working out now i would actually be thrilled if they just straight up got Donovan Mitchell i think. i don't know if i trust SVGs drafting at all.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan Bimble posted:

Based on that pattern I would guess he drafts :mad: Kennard or :kiss: Donovan Mitchell. Maaaybe Zach Collins if they realize how bad Ellenson is \

i have no faith that the team wont pass on Collins simply because of the "log jam" with Ellenson and Leuer. i mean i hope they recognize that's not a reason to pass on him, but i dont have any real faith that Stan isn't going to stick with his out of their depth guys

i hope the rumors of Kennard going to Charlotte are true so SVG doesnt have the temptation to gently caress this up, but i would like to think if there was a choice between him and Mitchell that the defensive possibilities of Mitchell would endear him to SVG

edit: theres a rumor the pistons might want to move up to get dennis smith jr which would be great to me, if they're not able to assemble an actual functioning lineup just trying to set up a pick and roll offense without reggie jackson would be an improvement on what the team currently has going on.

rabidsquid fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Jun 17, 2017

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

WhyteRyce posted:

Bloodsport vs Kickboxer. Opinions.

Only the Strong

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

apparently according to sam amico the lakers are looking to trade for the pistons pick. on the one hand svg seems to not know what he's doing in the draft, on the other hand what could this trade possibly be for that would be better than taking a swing at somebody who might slip to the late lottery

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Chad Ford is insinuating the Lakers are dangling Russell and are interested in Kennard or Zach Collins. i know Collins is a bit divisive and the Pistons are "loaded" (lmao) at the F/C spot but man i would love to get something in the event of another team jumping on the Kennard grenade for SVG

edit: also theres a lakers fan having a meltdown in the mentions of the tweet where Ford said this: https://twitter.com/chadfordinsider/status/876996442434535424

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

rest in peace Detroit, drafting Luke Kennard and running out the five white guy rotation

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

But Phoenix is going to pick whatever SF Boston doesn't and Fox would be there anyway at 5

yeah but how cool would it be for boston to get two more draft picks for no reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dejan join me in a prayer against our enemies running the draft room for the Detroit Pistons

• Locked thread