Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jebrown84
Aug 27, 2005

Help me Johnny Boy you're my only hope.
So I got the game a few months ago. Sometimes when I go to Upgrade a Rare item the cube tells me the Transmute failed. It looks like I have all the items I need to do an upgrade (No items are greyed out in the ingredients screen) but I get the failed message every time. I usually just go play a few rifts or something but is there any logic or reasoning behind the failed message? Are you only able upgrade a limited number of times a day or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jebrown84
Aug 27, 2005

Ah ok that makes sense. Thank you kind sir.

jebrown84
Aug 27, 2005

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Yes. The game cannot properly parse the required ingredients if they are spread between stash and inventory. The cube is the most egregious with it. The blacksmith and enchanter less so but still goofy from time to time.

Yeah i just couldn't figure out what the difference was from when it would work and when it wouldn't. But I am good now.

jebrown84
Aug 27, 2005

VideoGames posted:

Hooray! I am level 68, messing around in rifts and bounties and have done chapter 1 and nearly chapter 2 of the seasonal thingies :D

I'm also playing on expert and doing OK! I've never played past normal before. Last time I tried hard it took ages to kill regular enemies so I avoided it. I gave expert a try and it is tough but manageable. I have nearly lost my character once in the secheren ruins. I got the kainai cube too, but it looks way to advanced for my character.

Yeah You'll need to level up to 70 and get some good rare/legendary/set gear to really push past expert. PS4 or Xbone?