Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

Best QB in Arizona history*

*projected
Allonzo Trier is pretty good. Wow. Dont think even the biggest Arizona homers thought we could win like that in Westwood. What a statement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
This Arizona-UCLA game is tipping off at like 3pm here on the east coast of Australia. Cant imagine what ungodly hour it must be for all of you back in the states. Games like this are why east coast bias exists lol

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Nolan Arenado posted:

Do you think that Bill Walton just sneaks his weed onto charter flights or does he network with the local students before each game to get what he needs? I'd like to think the latter...

I imagine with his history of injuries he must have a card. Medical is legal in Nevada

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Haha love the timeout. gently caress UCLA

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Rick posted:

I've been way more anti-UCLA than usual this year but I'm getting worn down by bad Lakers fans who all also happen to be UCLA fans.

I didn't remember it but apparently Alford called a timeout with 1 sec left when they beat us in Tucson. So this was revenge. Delicious

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Cats have no answer for Brooks. But yeah shut down everyone else and he can't beat you by himself.

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Hate the way this game is being officiated. Everything is a foul

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Holy poo poo can't believe Markkanen missed those

And pjc. Im dying here

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected
Thank God for Trier. Ice. Heart attack averted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absolute Zero
Mar 12, 2007

*projected

Regnevelc posted:

gently caress Duke

Uh - why is Arizona at #22 in Kenpom?

Arizona beat UCLA and Oregon over the weekend and somehow dropped. Dont get it, kenpom hates the p12 this year.

Going to die laughing if both UNC and Duke get one seeds at Gonzaga's expense

• Locked thread