Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
WVU is currently tied with New Hampshire, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
at half, manhattan has almost as many turnovers (25) as points (27)

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

This NOVA-ND game is good. Jesus christ Josh Hart.

Also, I am about to witness a warcrime in Morgantown.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

elentar posted:

Notre Dame-Purdue is a good-rear end game so far.

go boilermakers

though mike brey is serially underrated as a coach

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

DeimosRising posted:

Baylor with 16 tos already so.

they're all mostly mental errors too

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

I don't know which game to watch.

Work isn't even an option right now.

kansas being handed the number 1 spot on a platter, imo

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gently caress texas, that is all

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Zerilan posted:

KU is trash and will end up behind both WVU and Baylor in the big12 anyway.

Oh you sweet summer child. That requires them losing in the Phog.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

WVU going down probably pretty much assures KU wins the big 12 again. I guess unless you believe in Baylor (why would you believe in Baylor?) at least.

I mean it's possible we can win the title even with a home loss, but its incredibly unlikely and was already incredibly unlikely to begin with

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Death to Kansas

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Big XII :smug:

gently caress the Aggies

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gently caress the Pokes, that is all

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Go Cyclones

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

he is though

Also more evidence today that Iowa would win the Big XII, a bad conference

lol no

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

alternative facts

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

if any of you have a big xii team in the sweet 16 i will laugh at you

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gently caress le Wildcatte

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I am very serious when I say the NCAA needs to eat a dick and make officials stop working 6 games a week. This was a loving poo poo show.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

can't wait for kansas to get bounced in the second round after they get a 1 seed they no business having after the conference spends the whole season protecting them

https://twitter.com/BenDuBose/status/831354377944326144

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

thank you for this

it brings me joy

more or less joy than y'all losing to an 8/9 seed will bring me?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

I feel like I just had sex eight times.

edit:

You're better than quoting a Mizzou fan who still gets mad about a team they don't play.

i am salty af rn

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

I think Bob is going to take the team parakeet that they adopted and carry on the bus and named Petey and crush it with his bare hands while the team is forced to watch. Then he's going to down a bottle of Beam in one gulp and smash it against the emergency rear door.

someone might die between now and saturday

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Kansas lost in the Elite Eight to the eventual champion just last year, and this guy is prattling about the Jayhawks losing early "every year."

Hot as hell.

A couch would've burned either way.

My entire life can be epitomized with that guy letting a rebound fall through his fingers and bounce off his knees out of bounds in crunchtime, though.

there's not a single team from this poo poo rear end conference getting past the sweet 16 this year tho

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

...yeah, agreed.

Kansas has issues, we can't finish, Baylor is lol.

Ok Lite doesn't have the depth.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

kiimo posted:

Just ignoring the first sentence I'll go ahead and say that what is going on in that video was a missed call. It was one of the many missed calls. I know West Virginia fans feel sick because I know the feeling from when the Chiefs were up on the Colts few years back. But no amount of home cooking gets 14 points in two minutes.

there were several big calls late that changed that game, and they also called a really one-sided second half that kept kansas in the game so its kind of hard to not see it

Probably Magic posted:

I refuse to believe in Scott Drew. He's the Big 12's Mark Gottfried to me.

Mason seems good enough for a bullshit win, Kansas could make the Sweet Sixteen.

i think it depends on who they get in the 8/9 game.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Feb 14, 2017

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Scary moment at the WVU-Texas moment as Bob Huggins went his knees during a time out, apparently his defibrillator shocked him when it detected an irregular heartbeat.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

In Tech's past five games, only one of them was decided by more than two points. They might be worrisome next year if Chris Beard keeps developing this team this well.

Well, not for Kansas.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

I long for Kansas basketball to endure decades of Darkness.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Me, I yearn for the day when West Virginia fans stop wanting this to be the Big East where everyone plays like the Nineties Knicks or some poo poo.

Big East Basketball owned, idiot.

I don't think I really hate Kansas though. I'd hate them more if they were also good at football.

BI NOW GAY LATER fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Feb 21, 2017

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Who's more hatable, KU or Pitt.That's the litmus you have to ask yourself.

How's that any kind of a question. I don't know who Pitt could play before I would cheer for them.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

The Great Autismo! posted:

dan dakich is one of the best possible play by play guys you could ask for, his insight is really, really good compared to other people that you might get

this is one of the worst posts i've ever read in the ncaa b threads and that includes mcmagic

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Thank You Big XII officials lmfao

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Extremely gently caress Baylor

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Poque posted:

Did UVA and UNC move to the Big Ten? What the gently caress is that score.

UVA's style is in the Crimes Against Basketball book

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

elentar posted:

Sure, but damned if it didn't work against a UNC offense that has been cruising lately. Even with a good ACCT showing they're probably a 4/5 at best, but as long as Perrantes is actually back again, some 1 seed or another is going to hate having them in the bracket.

I am going to be highly annoyed if we're in the same bracket.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

elentar posted:

There's probably not a team in the country better set up to beat UVA than WV though.

Edit: while I'm at it I will doom WV by noting that they should be considered a very serious title threat this year.

I think if we got a good draw we could make a deep run. I am worried about our inability to close out games, but I think we could be very dangerous if we get a good draw and get Esa healthy.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

gently caress Iowa State

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

I think that you will find that West Virginia is the one that should get hosed.

I thought of you while writing the lovely Smoking Musket recap tonight:

https://twitter.com/SmokingMusket/status/837850964379971589

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bird in a Blender posted:

It's nice to be thought of.

Even if I apparently cannot spell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Duke is going to get another cake walk to the final 4 and i am going to be mad.

• Locked thread