Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mizzou winning means LSU comes in last in the SEC. Hey guys remember Shaq? Me neither.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It isn't our fault your team dribbles off your dick out of bounds.

edit: Iowa State did give the blueprint, just chuck 34 threes and make 53% of them.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

vikingstrike posted:

Without Bill Self, KU would be on a 29 year title drought and have 1 title since 1950.

"blue blood" program, yall

Winning titles is hard.

That's why Cal has his pick of the recruits for fifteen years and has as many titles as Self.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

She said you suck at adulterous sex.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

What does going bland mean?

Also remember when Roy had a dude thrown out of a game? Self had a fan try to fight him and he was cool as a cucumber, just sayin.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Some Indiana fans are convinced Brad Stevens is going to be the next coach because I'm sure he hates making so much money they won't tell us coaching possibly the best young nucleus of players with more high draft picks coming in at possibly the most prestigious NBA program in the country.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

elentar posted:

Stick with this one, good slow burn with a fun ending https://twitter.com/FresnoStateMBB/status/836784956533714944

The MVP chants are the best.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

You guys there are some hilarious bracketology nonsense going around.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There's a bracket out there with Georgia Tech (17-13) and Wake Forest (17-12) in and Wichita State (27-4) and Illinois State (25-5) out.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I haven't smoked a camel in 15 years and yet here I am wanting one

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

FizFashizzle posted:

lol Grayson allen

Is this a free throw reference

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Fran has been on a disgusting number of KU games this year and says the same poo poo every game and it is really annoying at this point.

I welcomed batshit Bill Walton's nipples for a change of pace.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

BOOOOOOOOOOO

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The GDT probably isn't the hill to take your stand on though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

He's the same guy that got away with the 5 step travel so it's hard for me to get upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

One of these days I have to get back to KC to watch games in the P&L just to see it is worth it. I hear it sucks but I don't trust suburbanites

• Locked thread