Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

No NSFW packaging, no roadkill or sex toys.

Shirts small or medium but I have too many already. Anything old BMW is appreciated as well as mechanical failures, local things, tools or candy.

edit: apparently we're listing cars...BWM (2x E30, E21, E28) VW TDI, Porsche 928 and Ford Courier

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Nov 25, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

I was planning on sending the same locking adjustable and mechanic pliers, they get used way more often than they should.

I've been lazy and haven't done much thinking or shopping yet Santee and I appologize. There will likely be a box going out sometime next week from me and one from Amazon.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Came home to a box in the shed, assumed it was car parts because it's always car parts.

Then I was greeted by this when I opened it

A gift from Mr. Boaz

This shirt :perfect:

Magnetic light because you can never have enough magnetic lights

Heavy duty gloves, nice since I go through so many of them

Some hole maker-bigger bits and a 10mm socket to lose

A piston out of something way larger than I've messed with

JEGS! Appropriate since I now have a Ford and parts of a Honda

The haul!

Moose didn't want to play fetch for some reason

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Payload is deployed. Impact projected for 12/13/2016. Confirmation provided to the general.
C U Next Tuesday!
Thanks Man :hfive: great stuff. That piston is going to be desk art and that shirt/logo is amazing

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Mine goes out this afternoon, sorry for the delay

shipped - should arrive by Thursday. Then I got home and noticed the note was still in my passenger seat :doh:

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Dec 20, 2016

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Left Ventricle posted:

Really cool stuff. Thanks, mystery Santa. You didn't include an identifying letter, so I don't know who you are, but thank you. This will probably be the most thoughtful gift I will receive this year.

It arrived a day earlier than expected! Note was discovered on my passenger seat after the package was dropped off.

The tool are two I use very frequently in the garage and I think everyone needs to have. The gloves since I didn't see any used in your thread. The carnage is from a BMW M54 I think, money shift the customer was blaming on a faulty flywheel (that's the gear looking part). Keychain and stickers in hopes of making your car faster.

By the way love your thread, amazing work and great documentation.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

Left Ventricle posted:

:getin:

KEN! :argh: Ken Stein you absolute madman. You're beautiful. I love you. Have my manbabies. :swoon:

Ken we think too much alike, scary. I have one of these superchargers stuck in a closet that I thought of sending but the bearings are shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

iForge posted:

Spreadsheeting has been updated. A big thank you to everyone who participated this year! I think it went really well! No deadbeats this year, but we have a few santees that didn't post pictures. If you don't post soon, you may be disqualified for next year's AISS. Offenders have been emailed. Thanks for playing!
Thanks for organizing and running this, always something I look forward to.

Maybe this year I'll remember I do it every year and put aside things throughout the year instead of throwing it together last minute like I always do.

• Locked thread