Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

I bet orgasms will be a pretty big thing on the internet someday but don't quote me on that.

one day the internet will learn to give itself an orgasm without human input

that's the skynet origin story, I assume

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

in the future, orgasms will be a controlled substance

there will be dwo checkpoints

drivers will be offered a cigarette, given a fluffy pillow and comfy blanket, asked whether they prefer to be the big spoon or the little spoon

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

FactsAreUseless posted:

I get mine at Hole Foods.

I know it's killing brick and mortar, but it's just so much more convenient to shop at Amazon.cum

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

you know no matter how famous a person is they still get through the day one splooge at a time makes you think

well sure, if you limit your horizons to the orgasm

me, I'm chasing the ANDgasm

Manifisto

we are mostly inhuman. some 90% of cells in the human body are bacterial, fungal, or otherwise non-human. the human gut alone contains on average 100 trillion microbial cells. we are using only the tiniest fraction of our orgasm capability. it's time for the biggest simu-cum project the world has ever seen.

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

we are mostly inhuman. some 90% of cells in the human body are bacterial, fungal, or otherwise non-human. the human gut alone contains on average 100 trillion microbial cells. we are using only the tiniest fraction of our orgasm capability. it's time for the biggest simu-cum project the world has ever seen.

or maybe the bugs are just constantly loving and cumming and we're being left out? if so, time to step up our game, orgasmailures.

Manifisto

Bo-Pepper posted:

I sing the body orgasmic,
The armies of those that cum engirth me and I engirth them,
They will not get me off till I go with them, respond to them,
And discorrupt them, and charge them full with the charge of my pole.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

Obi-Wan: I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Luke: *exits the spaceship bathroom after throwing a crumpled tissue into the space toilet, a guilty look on his face* What? Ben? HOW DO YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHEN I'M MASTURBATING!?

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

drowned in pussy juice posted:

every orgasm is a simulacum of the universe

orgasm right and you create the world

nb may not work for those who are not Shinto deities

but worth a shot I'd say

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread